• 締切済み

英語の得意な方、翻訳をお願いします

アメリカの方から手紙を受け取ったのですが、一部意味が取りきれない部分がありました。いくつかの翻訳サイトで訳してみましたが分かりません。  However,school here is different than it is at your school.Students here are more uniform,so if it's obvious that you're "different" or "unique",sometimes those qualities are made fun of.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.3

こちらの学校はあなたの国の学校とは違っています。学生たちはもっと杓子定規な感じです。どこか変っているだのユニークであるだのというのは、笑いものにされてしまいます。 すみません。「英語の得意な」人間ではないのですが、これはすなおな英文ですから、私でも内容が理解できました。 それにしても、アメリカの学校の方が「型にはまっている」なんて、面白いですね。

kiki0402
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

• B-juggler
  • ベストアンサー率30% (488/1596)
回答No.2

こんばんは えっとね、こういうときは、前後が分からないと ん?って思うときがありますから、 日本語で結構ですから、前後をつけていただけるとありがたいです。 私だったら、「性格」とするか、ちょっと考えます。  #「型破りな感じ」とか、そんな感じを入れるかもしれない。  一応、イギリスに留学していました2年と少しかな。  胎教がビートルズです (^^;)

kiki0402
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 手紙の流れではアニメやマンガについてでしたので、恐らく、「アニメやマンガの話をすると茶化される」という内容が書かれていたんだと思います。 これからは前後の内容も入れるように気をつけます。すみませんでした。

回答No.1

僕なりには。。。 おかしいところがあれば,他の回答者のみなさまお願いします^。^; しかし,こちらの学校はそちらの学校で言ういわゆる学校とは少し違います。こちらの学生はより型にこだわるところがあるから,もし明らかに「変わって」いたり,「独特な」場合はそういう性格は茶化されることがあるでしょう。

kiki0402
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

Look around your classroom. Do you see students sitting at desks? Are teachers writing on a board and giving lectures? At Southern Cross School, near the famous Kruger National Park in South Africa, things are different. Here, nature is the classroom.

• 英語の得意な方、翻訳をお願いします!

英語の得意な方、翻訳をお願いします! 翻訳機能などを使ってみましたが、綺麗な日本語にならなくて困っています お願いします What do you say about people who say female bodybuilders aren't even women? I think such opinions are extremely shallow. To look at just one aspect of a person, such as the fact that they have a lot of muscle, and then say that that person is not a woman constitutes an extremely narrow viewpoint. Is bodybuilding to you in any way a rebellion? That didn't have anything to do with why I started bodybuilding, but I must say that it has been a constant battle since then. As my muscles got bigger and I got stronger, people around me started to change. That's when it started becoming necessary to fight. What do you think about the trend for women bodybuilders to alter the natural body line with breast implants? I think it's a very unfortunate trend. It looks to me like the women are being manipulated by men's wishes. It's like a fitness version of Playboy. I think that in Japan, especially, women have a very narrow concept of themselves. What do you think? You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do.The way I see it, God made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it's a good thing to have all different types of people.Each person has his or her own individuality, own character, and it's the most important thing is to express that.

• 英語の発音を教えてください!

例えば boyはボーイとか。  正しい発音を教えてください! PCで調べても発音が良すぎて分かりません。  1. That is a pencil. 2. Tom is a doctor 3. Jane is a singer. 4. This is Dick. 5. This is a cat. 6. Jack is a student 7. He is a musician. 8. That is Kenji. 9. You are a doctor. 10. I am a student. 11. He is a Chinese 12. You are a teacher. 13. I am a doctor. 14. You are students. 15. These are pens. 16. Tom is a doctor 17. They are nurse. 18. We are doctor. 19. Mike is an American. 20. They am students. 21. These are pencils. 22. Tom is a teacher 23. These are cars. 24. You are a stuaent 25. I am a policeman. 26. Jack is a musician. 27. I am a Japanese 28. You are a doctor. 29. It is a cat. 30. You are a stdent. 31. That is a dog. 32. They are students. 33. We are teachers 34. You are a doctor. 35. These are monkeys. 36. Those are cats. 37. You and I are doctors. 38. You are a policeman. 39. Tom and Jack are students. 40. These are cars. 41. This is Mr.Smith. 42. You are a doctor. 43. Tom is a student. 44. They are dogs. 45. Tom and i are teachers. 46. They are watches. 47. You are students. 48. I am a Japanese. 49. Those are dictionaries. 50. That is Mr.Brown. 51. You are a student. 52. That is a book. 53. I am a doctor 54. These are pens. 55. Tom and i are students.               です。 テスト勉強で使うので、本当によろしくお願いします!

• 【アメリカ英語】past の意味

"Soon, they are sailing past Africa. Here, everything is different."  この文章のpastの品詞と意味がわかりません。  教えてください。

• 英語の翻訳があっているか教えて下さい。

今日中に回答をお願いします。 ジャンプ以外の雑誌は100万部も達していないのに対しジャンプの売り上げをみれば圧倒的なのがわかる。 海外でも日本の漫画雑誌人気がある。漫画雑誌を読む人がどんどん増えている。しかし、漫画の売り上げは減少していく一方である。その理由は、インターネット上で違法なサイトを通じ、そこで漫画を読む人が増えたからである。日本の数少ない文化が世界に受けいれられるのは喜ばしいことだが漫画を描いている作者のことを考えると残念だと思う。少しでも、自分の好きな漫画を読みたいなら売り上げに貢献すべきだと思う。 しかし、そういう違法なサイトに載ることはそれだけ日本の漫画が世界に評価され認められている。 なので、一番有名な漫画雑誌はジャンプである。 Magazines other than a jump understand overwhelming one, if the sales of a jump are seen to having not attained no less than 1 million parts. There is comic magazine popularity of Japan also overseas. Those who read a comic magazine are increasing in number rapidly. However, while the sales of comics decrease, there are. The reason is that those who then, read comics through an illegal site on the Internet increased in number. I will regret, if the thing of the author describing comics is considered, although it is glad that a few Japanese culture is accepted in the world. If you want to read your favorite comics, I think that it should contribute to sales. However, so much, comics of Japan are evaluated in the world and appearing in such a illegal site is admitted. since -- the most famous comic magazine is a jump.

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 和訳のお手伝いをお願いします。 How are you today? I hope you're not too warm. All my Japanese colleague complain the weather is too warm. Today my boss from the US arrived in our office in The Netherlands. And later today a few Japanese team and project leaders also arrived. So the coming days we will discuss the planning of the different projects ... and I will know when I will go to Japan :). But tomorrow around 4:00pm (11:00pm your time) there is a 2-hour break, because Japan has to play football. Really today we watched The Netherlands play against Slovakia. So tomorrow it's Japan's turn. Are you excited for the game? I hope Japan does well so you will be happy! Actually the referee is Belgian ... I hope that tomorrow evening he doesn't make a mistake against Japan ... because then maybe you don't like Belgian people anymore ... hahaha. I hope you have a nice day and hope you can enjoy the game. 会議でいつ日本に来ることができるか分かる って言ってますよね?

• 簡単な英文を書きました。英語の得意な方、文法をチェックして下さい。

簡単な英文を書きました。英語の得意な方、文法をチェックして下さい。 I have some classmate. 私にはクラスメートが何人かいる One of those、 そのうちの一人が sometimes he talks as if he were an expert. 時々、専門家であるように話す I don't like his behavior. 彼の振る舞いがきらいだ If he was an expert,he doesn't have to go to school もし、彼が専門家なら学校にくる必要はない so I don't know what he is thinking. なので彼の考えが分からない There is the school so that a person understanding nothing studies 学校は何も知らない人が勉強するためにあるのだ。 宜しくお願いします。

• 下の英文のおかしいところ、不自然なところがあればおしえてください。(改

下の英文のおかしいところ、不自然なところがあればおしえてください。(改行がおおいですがわかりやすくしてあるだけなので、きにしないでください。) Some students are looking forward to a new school year because they can get a new boyfriend or girlfriend, and others are looking forward to it because it is the start of the football season. But there are some students who don't hope for school to start again. It's because they think of a boring class or a class with a lot of homework. How about you?Are you hoping for school to start again after summer is over? To my surprize and still now what I'm surprized at is that the atmosphere varies greatly from class to class in Japan. This doesn't mean there is no difference between classes in America. The only thing is, the difference is not so much. In Japan there are some classes where it's so quiet and nobody trys to express his opinion, and other classes where it's noisy and many students speak as they like. Of course most classes belong to the middle of these, that is, it consists of a few students who speak nothing and a few who always speak their minds and most other students who sometimes speak and sometimes keep silent.

• 中三です英語の質問っす。

中三です英語の質問っす。 間接疑問文の質問なんですが ☆Do you know what [this is] ではthis isで肯定文っぽいのに ☆How many students [are there] in the school ではare thereで疑問形っぽいのになってるのは なんでですか?

• 副詞節のthat?

It is obvious that students are struggling with reading. これは名詞、形容詞、副詞節のどのthat節ですか?