• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

Look around your classroom. Do you see students sitting at desks? Are teachers writing on a board and giving lectures? At Southern Cross School, near the famous Kruger National Park in South Africa, things are different. Here, nature is the classroom.

• tkdmgm
  • お礼率99% (129/130)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

教室を見回してごらん。生徒たちは机に向かっていますか。先生は黒板に書いて授業をしていますか。 南アフリカ共和国、あの有名なクルーガー国立公園近くの南十字校では勝手が全然違うのです。 この大自然が教室です。

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! またお願いします!(^^)!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

At Southern Cross School, near the famous Kruger National Park in South Africa, things are different.

• 和訳お願いします

Both the park and the school are home to wild animals such as giraffes, impalas, and warthogs. Students at the school study the same subjects as other students in South Africa. But at Southern Cross, the staff and students go out into the wild to learn.

• 和訳おねがいします!!!

Introducing students to the computer at an early age, creating the impression that their little exercises in programming and game playing are somehow giving them control over a powerful technology, can be a treacherous deception.

• 長文和訳お願いします!

長いですがお願いします…。 People in Bhutan learn English from a young age. Of course they learn their own language at school,but their teachers teach math,science,and other things in English. Some Bhutanese high school students go to universities in India after finishing school. It is not difficult for them to study in India because many Indian university classes are taught in English. Bhutanese students also go to universities in Bhutan. There are many Indian and other foreign people teaching there. Because most of those teachers speak English,the language used in those classes is English. 大変長くて申し訳ありません…泣 至急です!

• 和訳お願いします!!!

(1) The nature of children's rights is unique in that children are socially powerless to voice their views, and that their realisation is subject to an understanding of children's rights by parents, teachers and the public in general. (2) What may be considered as ”violence" in the public arena is often committed at school under the labels "cane of affection" and educational consideration. (3) some schools maintain strict rules in the name of anti-deliquency measures and improving students' academic performance, without questioning whether this might contradict the underlying assumption of respect for children's rights.

• 英文とその和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

When my American brother-in-law Bob was visiting Tokyo with my sister, they happened to be staying i n the same hostel as an old American friend of mine, Carla, who was giving a series of lectures there. I introduced them to each other at breakfast and they immediately began firing questions at each other. "Oh, how long are you staying here?" "Is it the first time for you to stay here?" "What kind of people attend your lectures?" "Do you think they would let us in, too?" 日本語訳 私のアメリカ人の義理の兄弟のボブが私の妹と東京に訪れていました。偶然にも彼らが滞在予定のホステルは私のアメリカ人古い友人カーラが一連の講演をしていた所でした。 私は朝食の時彼らを紹介し合い、そして彼らは直ぐに白熱した質問をし合いました。 「それで、あなたは此処にどのくらい滞在するのですか?」「此処に滞在するのは初めてですか?」「どんな人達があなたの講演に参加しているのですか?」「彼らは私達の参加を受け入れてくれると思いますか?」

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします An example of shadow clocks are the obelisks from Egypt. They are tell,thin buildings that come to apoint at the top. Cleopatra's Needles are the two most famous obelisks in the world. They are almost 3,500 years old. About the same time,people began to make sundials. Sundials have a round part to divide the day into twelve parts. Around the year 1250,someone made the first mechanical clock. It was a mechanical clock because it was a machine that ran by itself. It did not need the help of anything in nature. People began to use the hourglass clock around the year 1400. They made in from glass. It was wide at the top and bottom but narrow in the middle. They put some sand in one part. The sand ran from the top part to the bottom part of the glass in one hour. At the end of every hour people turned the glass over and began again.

• 和訳の添削お願いします

自分で和訳してみました。 添削よろしくお願いします。 But this is a service offered by Mari Oshima, an assistant professor at the Institute of Industrial Science, University of Tokyo. →しかしこれは東京大学で産業科学会の教授の助手である大島マリによって提供されたサービスだ。 In her program, ゛Scientists for the Next Generation," Todai graduate students are sent to junior and senior high schools. →彼女の計画は゛次世代の為の科学者"で、東大を卒業する生徒は後輩と上位の中学校に送られた。 Along with Oshima, they give science lectures and perform experiments. →大島と一緒に彼らは科学講義と実験を行った。

• 添削お願いします

久しぶりですが添削をお願いします。 問題 「日本の学校教育をよりよくするために、あなたはどのような提案をしたいか」(70語程度) 回答 [We should reduce the number of students in every classroom by half. Now there are about forty students in one class, but it is difficult for one teacher to be charged with all the students. If the class size became smaller, there would be great benefits for students and teachers. Each pupil would get more individualized attention, and the relationship between students and teachers would be closer. I believe we could even put a stop to bullying.] 訳 「私たちはクラスごとの生徒の人数を半分に減らすべきである。現在、クラスの生徒数は約40人である。しかし1人の先生にすべての生徒がゆだねられるのは困難である。もしクラスの規模がもっと小さくなったら、先生と生徒に大きな利益があるだろう。それぞれの生徒がより個々な注意が向けられて、先生と生徒の関係がより近く近くなるだろう。私はいじめをやめさせることさえできると信じている。」 おねがいします。

• 和訳お願いします

I teach Japanese at community colleges outside Philadelphia in the United States The demographics of my students have completely changed in the past 10 years Until several years ago, the majority of my students were interested in commerce: they were businesspeople, lawyers and doctors. Now, the students enroll in my classes because they are interested in anime, manga, Japanese pop culture, or even video games. Some of the students are also interested in joining the Japan Exchange and Teaching Program. As a result, my classes have become more youthful. I get a completely different atmosphere from these students compared to previous ones. While most have never visited Japan, I feel I can relate to them better. The earlier students, even those who had been to Japan, didn't have as good an understanding of git. Although they often had a lot of knowledge about Japanese culture, they retained a certain detached attitude toward it. However, my new students come into the classroom listening to J-pop and toting backpacks adorned with nime characters. They informally say, "Sensei, ohayo!” On tests, they draw their favorite anime characters and after class they exchange anime DVDs and music I began to realize that these students were absorbing Japanese language and customs directly with their eyes and ears, not trying to intellectualize their experience in the way my previous students often did. Some of the kids learn Japanese intonation and grammar through anime. Of course, this creates problems at time For example, I'll teach: "Kyo wa ii tenki desu ne," and they'll respond "li tenki dayoooo. as if they were anime characters themselves charming, but somewhat inappropriate in this context. you like anime?" I inquired. A few of the many answers are: "Because One of my students said: "I find the unusual storylines refreshing in comparison with racters in anime seem it's fun! "The pictures are so pretty" "Because there's actually a plot and a story the redundant ones of American television and cinema. The characters in anime seem to be more fully developed. The characters fail, learn and grow, so I feel that I can really late. Animation may be the initial attraction for many fans, but its the creative plots and unique storylines that keep us interested