• 締切済み

日本語訳を教えてください

日本語訳を教えてください。 In short, if you make a lot of nonproductive, quasi-corrupt activities the lifeblood of your economy, you will suck the life out of it.

みんなの回答

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.3

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/suck?r=66 8. to draw or be drawn by or as if by suction. 上記の辞書のように suckには自動詞で、吸う、吸われると両方の意味があるので 魂を吸い取られると訳して問題はありませんよ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.2

まあ、非生産的で半ば崩壊的な活動で生計を立てるなんて、自分の生き血をすするようなもの…かな

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.1

直訳すれば、 端的に言いうと、貴方が多くの非生産的な、崩壊に準ずる行為を生活の糧にするならば、それに魂を吸い取いとらることになりまっせ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 下記の英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか?

like anything in life, the more you put into it, the more you will get out of it. ここで使われているget out of itは~から抜け出す、降りるのニュアンスとはぜんぜん違いますよね?? 訳お願いします!

• 日本語訳を! 7-(5)

お願いします。 (14) When you arrive at the barracks, the smell of fresh baking bread makes your mouth water. Bakers pull loaves out of ovens large enough for you to stand in. You take some bread for yourself and then some fore your grandfather's Ka. You wander to the west side of the pyramid looking for his tomb. Your mother told you that his tomb is a miniature version of King Khufu's mer, except grandfather's is made from mud brick instead of stone. You pass the tomb of a husband and wife who worked on the Great Pyramid. You are one of the fdw who can read bits and pieces of hieroglyphs. What you read makes you quicken your pace past the tomb. It is cursed. "O all people who enter this tomb who will make evil against this tomb and destroy it; may the crocodile be against them on water, and snakes be against them on land; may the hippopotamus be against them on water, the scorpion against them on land." Even though you would never rob a tomb, the curse gives you the creeps, and you watch the ground ahead for snakes and scorpions. (15) Maybe you had better head back. The Overseer of All the King's Works will have assigned your job and you are anxious to see what you will be doing. Most of the farmers have to do all the heavy lifting, but maybe you will be lucky since you can read a little. Maybe you will be assigned a more skilled job. You hope that you can work on one of the boats in one of the boat pits. Wouldn't it be faaulous to be a boat builder for the afterlife? To help build the boat that King Khufu will use to navigate the stars?

• 日本語訳にするのが難しくて

英文が難しくてどう訳をすればいいかわかりません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)Also, your experience of dealing successfully with culture shock abroad will have provided you with the psychological tools for dealing with the challenges of re-adjustment. (2)Obviously, the more you have changed, the more difficult it will be to have things go back to a previous notion of normality. (3)However, if you are aware of the changes, smooth adaptation is more likely.

• 英語です。日本語への訳をお願いします

*平滑筋や胃など、生理学の用語が含まれて降ります。 But smooth muscles are at work all over your body. In your stomach and digestive system, they contract(tighten up)and relax to allow food to make its journey through the body. Your smooth muscles come in handy if you're sick and you need to throw up. The muscles push the food back out of the stomach so it comes up through the esophagus and out of the mouth.

• 日本語訳で困っています。

うまく日本語訳ができません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)you stay home for only a short period of time. (2)you haven't experienced much in foreign countries. (3)human beings have a mental device to deal with the situation. (4)your overseas experience will help you cope with the situation.

• 英語を日本語に訳して欲しいです。

For you ○○,i will make the world stop and make time last for ever, so i can give you the best day of your life.... because for me .the best thing is to see you smile. というメッセージを頂きましたが、どう訳して良いのか分かりません。 World stopという辺りがどう解釈して良いのか... 英語に詳しい方教えて下さい。

• Draw you out

"You might find that friends and activities you enjoy will comfortably draw you out of some aspects of your sensitivity. " Draw you out の意味を教えてください。

• 日本語訳を! 1-(1)

お願いします。  Imagine you are the king of Egypt. Strut about a bit, you can. After all, you're the supreme ruler―the Pharaoh, the Great One. You command armies. If you say fight, they fight to the death. You have thousands of servants―a few just to fan you with ostrich feathers when you're feeling a tad overheated. Your brothers and sisters, parents, teachers, and friends have to do what you order. YOU have inherited the right to make laws and dole out punishments. They had better behave. When you walk by, people fall to their knees and press their noses into the dirt. Some tremble when you pass―who knows what you might say to the gods the next time you speak to them? The crops grow because you say so. The Great River flows because you convince the gods it must. Now imagine wielding all that power when you are only six years old. That's how old you would be if you were the Pharaoh Pepi II in Egypt 4,000 years ago.  If you were Pepi II, your kingdom would have looked a lot like the barren, red landscape of Mars if it weren't for one thing―the Great River, a river we now call the Nile. Flowing north, the Nile cuts throtgh the deshret, or the red land. Limestone cliffs rise above the river like castle walls. The ancient Egyptians said the gods put those cliffs there to protect them. In fact, your entire kingdom is surrounded by natural barriers that protect it. To the east and west, the desert keeps out invaders. To the north, before the Nile dumps into the sea, it branches out into a triangle of marshland we call the Delta (it would be hard for your enemies to march through a swamp). And to the south the Nile protects your kingdom again, this time with a series of rocky rapids called the Cataracts.

• 日本語訳を教えてください

I have now processed the relevant paper work to raise you a cheque. Please can you confirm your postal address, as once I have the cheque in my possession, I will ensure that it is sent out to you via recorded delivery.

• 英語を日本語にして貰えますか?

意味が分からない所が多々あります。。。 意訳で結構ですのでヨロシクお願いします。 went you be next to me i will always have the same feeling toward you ..no matter of what happen ... this is how i am and i want you to always feel happy and care ... in the good time and bad ... only happiness can make a better life .. and i will make it come true ..i want too make it come true.