• 締切済み

正誤問題

お願いします。 文中のア~エのうち、誤った英語を含んだ部分を選ぶ問題です。 (誤りがない場合もある) 1."ア(How) do you think イ(of) the election ウ(for mayor)?" "I don't know. I'm not エ(very) interested." 2.The math class I ア(was taking) イ(turned out) ウ(to be) one of エ(the most fascinating courses). 3.The children ア(took turns) イ(carrying) ウ(the baggages) エ(all the way) for the old man. 4.Though ア(Shinano River) is hte longest river in Japan, it is イ(far) from ウ(being) エ(the longest) in the world. 1.ア(How) →  What 2.誤りはみつけられませんでした。 3.ウ(the baggages) → the baggage 4.ア(Shinano River) → the Shinano River よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数5

みんなの回答

回答No.1

質問者様の回答であってる気がするのですが、、、、。

d-moveon
質問者

お礼

ご回答くださいましてありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 正誤問題

お願いします。 文中のア~エのうち、誤った英語を含んだ部分を選ぶ問題です。 (誤りがない場合もある) 1)He ア(took a taxi) to イ(the Tokyo Station) and was ウ(just in time) to エ(see his uncle off). 2)The girl ア(has gone) to Mexico City イ(by herself) ウ(a couple of) days ago to エ(join her family). 3)ア(A Mr. Johnson) called イ(during your absence). He ウ(wants) to discuss the schedule エ(for next month). 4)"You look ア(tired). Will you have イ(any coffee)?" "No ウ(thanks). That'll エ(keep me awake) all night." 1)イ(the Tokyo Station) → Tokyo Station 2)3)誤りは見つけられませんでした。 4)イ(any coffee) → some coffee よろしくお願いします。

• 比較の疑問文への答え方

What is the longest river in Japan? の問いに対して、 The Shinano River is.となるのは判ります。 The Shinano River is(the longest river in Japan).と省略されていることも判っています。 そこで質問ですが、 It is the Shinano River. はアウトですかセーフですか? the longest river in Japanをitだと思えば、なんかいい気もするのですが、 どうなんでしょうか? 教えてください。

• 英語の記号選択問題です。

呼応・倒置・強調・省略・話法の5つのポイントが入っている記号問題ですが、問題に解答がついていないため、回答をお願いします。ひとつひとつの問題で、どんな問題文でどれを使えばいいか後で見ても分かるように、日本語の訳も付けていただけると助かります。お手間をおかけしますがお願いいたします。スペルミス等あったらすみません。 1 Not words but action()now.   アare needed イis needed ウneed エneeds 2 Not only my daughter but some of her classmates()that they saw the criminal.   アsays イhas said ウis said エsay 3 He as well as his children()soccer.   アare fond of イlike ウloves エprefer 4 I hope that either you or your brother()to the dinner.   アare coming イhave come ウis coming エare attending 5 Neither he nor I()the right person for the president of the company.   アam イdo ウbe エis 6 There()to be some mistakes in this composition.   アseem イlook ウseems エwas 7 The number of students in my reading class()limited to twenty-five.   アis イare ウhave エhas 8 I am not rich,()to be.   アnor I do wish イnor do I wish ウnor I wish エnor wish I 9 I usually go shopping on Sundays.().   アSo does Mary イMary does so ウMary does エSo Mary does 10 My wife never drinks coffee before going to bed,and().   アeither I do イeither do I ウneither I do エneither do I 11 ()that my dream would come true.   アLittle I did expect イLittle expected I ウLittle did I except エLittle I expected 12 Not only()all our money,but we also came close to losing our lives.   アwe lost イwe did lose ウlost we エdid we lose 13 What is it()he wants to do first of all?   アthat イwhat ウwhen エwhy 14 The old saying“When in Rome,do as the Romans do”is never more true()at the dinner table.   アas where イas when ウthan when エthan which 15 I would help you if I could,but I´m afraid I().   アcan´t イwon´t ウshouldn´t エwouldn´t 16 ()of their father´s plans,the twins looked at each other in disbelief.   アIf to tell イTold as ウWhen told エWith telling 17 His condition is serious,()fatal.   アas if イas well as ウeven if エif not 18 “Is he coming to our party?”“I´m afraid().”   アno イnot him ウhis not coming エnot 19 I()and always will enjoy the thrills of the game.   アhaven´t イhave been ウ have never エhave enjoyed 20 The discovery that coal could be burned()the kind of industrial society in which we live.   アenabled イmade possible ウcaused エcame into being

• 英語

1I hate the ( ) she always criticizes me. アhow イway ウmethod エstyle 2I went to Hawaii last week. That is ( ) I got suntanned. アwhy イwhat ウwhich エthat 3“Are you going somewhere during thad vacation?” “Yes, I've found a nice beach ( ) I can enjoy swimming even in February.” アhow イwhen ウwhere エwhich 4The boy ( ) used to work for our company. アyou were talking to イyou were talking ウwho you were talking エwhom you were talking 5The lady ( ) this letter of yours is addressed died last week. アwhom イto whom ウwhich エto which 6This is the new car made in America this year ( ) I spoke. アof that イof which ウthat エwhich 7The town ( ) is in Shimane Prefecture. アwhich Mori Ogai was born イin where Mori Ogai was born ウin which Mori Ogai was born エMori Ogai was born 8Social science, ( ) in 1998, is no longer taught at this college. アstudying the subject イhaving studied ウthe subject I studied エI have studied 9What everyone hates most about driving in a big city is the time ( ) to find a parking space. アit makes イthat makes ウit takes エthat takes

• 英語の問題です。

各問題に、訳と解答解説をつけてくださると助かります。 お願いします。 1 The air conditioner (), we had to take out our old fan from the closet.   アwas broken down イbroke down ウbeing broking down エhaving broken down 2 Wooden bridges are inferior () concrete bridges.   アfrom イto ウwith エin 3 There is no () in complaining any further.   アdoubt イpity ウpoint エpossibility 4 You´d better not work much ; () you won´t get over your fatigue.   アotherwise イunless ウso エtherefore 5 This is the () best book I´ve ever read.   アfar イmost ウmuch エvery 6 Mike goes fishing every Saturday () the weather is bad.   アexcept when イin spite of ウnevertheless エregardless of 7 He looked for a place ().   アfor how to sleep イin where to sleep ウin which to sleep エfor where to sleep 8 “Why are you so angry with him?”“He kept me waiting () two hours.”   アso long as イas long as ウvery long as エquite long as 9 This apple is not as delicious as () I bought yesterday.   アmuch as イsuch as ウit エthe one 10 I came () an old friend of mine at the station yesterday.    アover イup ウacross エat 11 I´ve run () of sugar. Will you give me some?    アfull イshort ウwant エlack 12 I was reading a book last night when Jane called ().    アme off イover me ウme up エat me 13 A fire broke () in my neighborhood last night.    アup イout ウover エinto 14 This country is so () that it takes no more than a day to drive around it.    アlarge イnarrow ウsmall エwide 15 “Is the tax () in the price?”“No. It will be added later.”    アexcluded イincluded ウconcluded エconnected

• 英語

一通り問題を解いて見ましたが、一番最初の問題だけ、どれだか迷ってしまいました。誰も家にいなかった、という意味には違いないと思うのですが… 1When she called his house this morning, ( ) at home. アanybody wasn't イno one would be ウnobody was エeverybody wouldn't be 2The firemen had trouble getting to the street ( ) the houses were on fire. アhow イthat ウwhere エwhich 3It is often said that rice is to Asians ( ) wheat is to Europeans. アhow イthat ウwhat エwhich 4The professor sternly told the student, “Read the passage ( ) I referred in my lecture.” アin which イof what ウthat エto which 5Zero degrees Celsius (0℃) is the temperature ( ) water changes to ice. アat which イwhose ウin which エto which 6( ) matters is whether you do your best or not. アthat イwhich ウwhat エwhy 7I was just about to sleep, ( ) the front-door bell rang. アon which イwhen ウwhenever エwhere 8I found the book on the kitchen shelf, ( ) was the last place I expected to find it. アwhere イwhich ウwhen エthat 9Unborn babies ( ) mother smoke are in danger of developing health problems. アwho イwhose ウwhom エthat 10The man ( ) I believed was an Australian was in fact an American. アwho イwhom ウin whom エfor who 以上になります。

• 冠詞・形容詞・副詞の選択問題です。

自分で、分かるところもありましたが、自信のない問題も少なくありませんでした。 同じ単語が使われているのにどうしてそうなるのかとか、答えはわかるけど、どうしてこの答えになるかの理由とかがいまいちよく分からないところもありました。 見直しのため、一つずつに訳と、少しでいいので解説をつけていただけたらと思います。 1 The children can watch only one television program().   アnight イa night ウduring night エin night 2 He caught me().   アby arm イby an arm ウby the arm エby my arm 3 I´d like to hire a baby-sitter().   アby hour イby an hour ウby the hour エby each hour 4 It was()that everybody burst out laughing.   アso a funny joke イa so funny joke ウsuch a funny joke エa such funny joke 5 Buses run to the stadium()ten minutes.   アany イeach ウevery エsome 6 You will be able to get out of the hospital in()two weeks.   アanother イother ウeach エeither 7 The population of this village is very().   アfew イlittle ウsmall エmuch 8 I decided not to buy that dress. The price was too().   アexpensive イhigh ウinexpensive エreasonable 9 She turned up at the party dressed in the().   アlast イfinal ウlatest エactual 10 The popularity of cell phones has led to()people writing letters these days.   アalmost イfewer ウhardly エleast 11 Our PE teacher, a()professional basketball player, is coaching the school team.   アprevious イlate ウonce エformer 12 The incident happened a long time ago―ten years to be().   アcorrect イexact ウright エtrue 13 These kinds of paintings are()little value.   アhaving イof ウwith エnot a 14 Susan is a()American girl.   アsixteen-years-old イsixteen-years ウsixteen-year-old エsixteen-old 15 I was()to complete the work.   アimpossible イimperfect ウincapable エunable 16 Don´t forget to drop in at my office when().   アyou are convenient イyou will be convenient ウit is your convenience エit is convenient for you 17 The good weather looks like it will last.I´ll take my umbrella,().   アyet イtherefore ウfurthermore エthough 18 ()students wear uniforms.   アMost of イAlmost of ウMost the エAlmost all the」 19 I can´t go abroad, I´m too busy. (), my passport is out of date.   アBesides イNevertheless ウBecause エAccordingly 20 No topic is()if you are not interested.   アinterest イinterested ウinteresting エinterestingly 21 Although my trip to Hokkaido was very(), I enjoyed it.   アexcited イexciting ウtired エtiring 22 He seemed so()with his new house.   アpleased イpleasant ウpleasing エpleasure 23 My father works very hard. It´s not()that he always looks tired.   アsurprised イsurprise ウsurprising エto surprising 24 Jill studied very hard, so she was()in the examination.   アsucceeded イsuccessive ウsuccessful エimaginative 25 A dragon is an()creature that has never existed.   アimagery イimaginable ウimaginary エimaginative 以上です。

• 構文問題

無生物主語・SVC・SVOC構文についての問題です。問題を解いていて自信の無かったものを挙げます。解説お願いします。 1His call ( ) me the trouble of e-mailing him. アmade イhelped ウsaved エgot 2His serious illness ( ) him in the hospital for 2 months. アstayed イlet ウmade エkept 3The big earthquake ( ) serious damage to the central part of Niigata. アcaused イgot ウmade エcame 4This book is ( ) to us. アof no use イof no useless ウof not useless エof not useful 5He wanted to find out ( ) happy. アwhat to go for her イwhat was made for her ウwhat would go for her エwhat would make her 6It is necessary to make the fact ( ) to everyone. アknow イknown ウknowing エto know 7The doctor told me ( ) so much. アto stop from drinking イto stop to drink ウto stop drinking エstopping to drink

• 名詞・代名詞の問題です。

名詞・代名詞の問題が3種あります。分かるところは分かりますが、問題によって、どっちだろうとか、全部入りそうだとか思うものがあります(記号問題とか)。記号問題だけ、訳をつけていただけると助かります。見極めるコツなどがあったら教えてください。スペル間違いがあったらすみません。 記号選択問題 1 I lost my umbrella,so I have to buy().   アone イit ウthe one エthem 2 The ears of a cat are shorter than()of a rabbit.   アone イother ウthat エthose 3 Ann gave me()last week.   アthis her book イher this book ウthis books of her エthis book of her 4 It´s one thing to have a fine library and it´s quite()to make wise use of it.   アother イthe other ウanother エsecond thing 5 You can pay in cash or with a credit card.()will do.   アEither イSome ウNone エEvery 6 George is a good man and is known()to everyone.   アas so イso as ウas such エsuch as 7 I have two sisters;one is doctor and()a teacher.   アan other イthe other ウanother エother 8 A husband and his wife should always respect()opinions.   アeach others´ イeach ウothers´ エeach others´ 9 My wife is the only daughter in a large family so I have many().   アbrother-in-low イbrothers-in-low ウbrother-in-lows エbrothers-in-lows 10 “How much gasoline is left in the tank?”“(),I´m afraid.”   アNot some イNot one ウNothing エNone 11 He makes careless mistakes and()so often.   アsuch イthis ウthat エwhich 語句補充問題 1 3/5は5分の3と読みます。   3/5 reads three-(). 2 妻は私の誕生日にこれら2本のネクタイを買ってくれたが、私は2本とも気に入っているわけではない。   My wife bought me these two ties for my birthday,but I don´t like()of them. 3 彼女は花をたくさん持っている。 そのうちのいくつかは赤で、あとはみんな黄色だ。   She has a lot of flowers.Some are red()()yellow. 並び替え問題 1 コンピュータは、情報のほとんどをハードドライブに保存する。   Computers(on,store,most,their,information,of)the hard drive. 2 私は2人の人に道を尋ねたが、どちらも助けとならなかった。   I asked two persons for directions,but(of,could,them,me,neither,help). 3 日本の教育制度はアメリカとは全く異なる。   The educational system of Japan is(from,quite,that,the United States,different,of). 4 姉は毎日あれやこれやで忙しい。   My sister is(or,busy,thing,another,with,one). 以上です。

• 英語の文法問題です。

上の問題は、答えとともに訳もつけてほしいです。問題集に回答がないのでお願いします。タイプミスがあったらごめんなさい。 1 China is a country()I´ve wanted to visit for a long time.   アwhich イwhere ウin which エto which 2 ()wines the race will receive a blue ribbon.   アEveryone イAll that ウWhoever エWhomever 3 Mary is not()she was ten years ago.   アthat イwhat ウwhen エwhy 4 ()are you going to carry such a big suitcase for?   アHow イWhat ウWhere エWhy 5 ()is to blame for the accident?   アDo you think who イWho do you think ウWhom do you think エWho do you know 1 ジョーンズ氏には二人の娘がおり、二人とも結婚している。   Mr.Jone has two daughters,(of,married,both,are,whom) 2 彼に助けを求めるしかなかった。   (could,him,ask,all,was,we,do). 3 どんなに雨がひどくても、明日は出発しなければなりません。   I must start tomorrow,(it,no,may,matter,heavily,rain,how). 4 そんなことして何の役に立つのでしょうか。   (use,is,the,doing,what,of)such a thing? 5 タンザニアではどんな言語が話されていると思いますか?   (what,think,spoken,language,are,you,do)in Tanzania? 6 私には感謝の気持ちを表す言葉がなかった。   I had(with,no,to,which,words)express my gratitude.