英作文の練習方法と注意点

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英作文の練習方法やポイントを紹介します。
  • 英作文の練習には日本語を英語に翻訳することが効果的です。
  • 文章を作成する際には文法や表現に注意しましょう。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の練習

英作文の練習のためいろいろな日本語を英語にしてるんですが 11時ちょっと過ぎに家に帰るのでご飯を作って先に寝てて下さいi will come home a little bit after eleven, so you can go to bed before i get home but please dont forget to make dinner for me. 私は彼に彼は留守番電話から私のメッセージを消すべきだと言った i told him that he sould(had to) take my massage off from the answering machine.この二つあってるか教えて下さいお願いします

noname#106755
noname#106755
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#125540
noname#125540
回答No.1

i will come home a little bit after eleven, so you can go to bed before i get home but please dont forget to make dinner for me. 自分は添削するほど英語は分かりませんが、 これを言われて良い気分になる人はいないのではないでしょうか。 「夕食を作っておいて欲しい、でも帰りを待たないでいいですよ」という順番にしたほうがいいのでは? 「先に寝ていていいけど、夕食を作るの忘れるな」って・・・・・。 それと、もし友達へのメールでないのなら、 大文字小文字、アポストロフィをおろそかにしたら、 きちんとした場に出せる書き方ではありませんし、テストでも×です。

noname#106755
質問者

補足

なぜテストで×なのですか??

関連するQ&A

• 英作文です。with him は必要ですか。

「ぼくはお父さんに地図を持っていくよう頼んだ。」 という英作文ですが、解答が I asked Father to take the map with him. となっていました。 with himは必要ですか。

• 英作文添削お願いします。

英作文の添削を頂けると幸いです。 父親は数学の教師だけど、わからない数学の問題があったとき父に質問しようとは思わないね。聞けば教えてくれることはわかっているんだけど、何か抵抗があってね。 Though my father is a mathmatics teacher, I don't intend to ask my father a mathmatical probrem that I can't solve. Somehow I am reluctant to ask him it.

• 英作文を直してください。(3文)

日本語もおかしいかもしれませんが、 「彼は私に真剣に音楽を聴くようになったきっかけとなった歌手だ。」 という内容を英作文に入れたいのです。 自分なりに下記のように訳したのですが訂正してください(>_<) He is the very singer I become to listen songs seriously. あと、下記の文も教えてください。 「物心ついたときからその曲を聴いていた」 I listen the song as long as I can remember. 「私はこの目で彼が1位になるのを見た」 I saw him to be "no. 1" with my eyes.

• 英作文の採点お願いします。

大学の入試問題の類です。 問題『It is much harder to receive than to give.という言葉について述べよ。』 ここはこう書いた方が良い、などご指摘をいただければ幸いです。 作文 I agree with the statement especially in classes in colleges. For example,a professor has a class about philosophy. He can easily gives knowledge and ideology to his students. But I don't think all of them can accept his thoughts correctly. That's because they need to concentrate on his class and have a little knowledge about his thoughts before they have the class in order to understand what he gives.

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

英作文の添削をどなたかお願いします。 (1)たくさんの苦情の手紙が私のところに送られてくるが、 重要なものには受け取った日に返事を出すことにしている。 Many letters of complaint is sent to me. I am to reply to important ones on the day I am given them . (2)たった一言の激励と理解の言葉があれば、 あの少年が間違った方向に進むのを防ぐことができただろう。 With just a word to understand and encourage that boy ,we could have prevented him from going to wrong way. あと encourageはsvoが可能かどうかもお願いします。 宜しくお願いします!

• 英作文

『英作文』 しおかぜよ おまえも友だちならばつたえて ふるさとに のこしてきた なつかしい母に ひとこと ぼくは元気で やってます かばんいっぱいの 希望(のぞみ)と夢と宝物 かかえて帰りたい 夕やけを せなかに かもめを肩に とまらせて ぼくはふきます くちぶえを 上記の文章を英訳してみました。 自信がないので、訂正並びに修正があれば、ご教授下さい。 お願いします。 Sea breeze,if you are friend,tell sweet mother left in the hometown one word that I am energetic... I want to come home ,holding hope, the dream, and the treasure with full in the bag. I whistles stopping the sea gull in the shoulder behind beautiful sunset.

• 英作文の添削お願いします。(大学受験用)

英語が苦手なので、文法や表現のミスなども教えていただけると嬉しいです。 【設問】 Who should look after the elderly -their families or the State? (100~150語) In my opinion, the state has to look after the elderly. This is why that it is difficult for families to take care of elderly completely. Take my home example. My grandmother is nineteen years old. She is not able to walk herself. So, we support her. However my parents come home so lately. They cannot look after her. So, I usually cook dinner and let her eat it. Then, I take a bath with her. When I finished all her care, I go to bed about eleven p.m. I have no time to use myself. As a result, I am tired. Moreover, I am often exhausted to daily care. Families such as mine need someone’s help. In short, it is necessary for the state to look after the elderly in order to protect their family.(137)

• 英作文ができない。

英語の簡単な文章を書いてみたんですが、ちゃんとかけているのかどうか、よくわかりません。文法が間違っていないかどうか、文章の流れが不自然でないかどうか見ていただきたいのです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I’m Masato Oda. I was born on March 29, 1987 in Nara, so I’m now 20 years and two months old. I’m a junior at the School of Literature, Jonan University. I major in Education. I’m taking 23 courses this semester. I’d like to be a teacher at a junior high school or a high school. So, I must be a good speaker of English. I live at home with my parents, brother, sister, and grandmother. Our house is located in the southeast of Nara, and I come to college by bicycle. It takes me about an hour and ten minutes from my home to the college. My hobbies are cycling, reading and seeing movies.  I do cycling for exercise and I come to college from my house. I’m reading a paperback pocket edition well recently.  I'm busy recently, so I don't see any movies at a movie theater, but I want to see it there.

• 英語らしいほう

ネイティブに対して 先に僕に作っては make it for me earlier. make it for me before for him or her どちらがわかりやすいですか?? 後 聞いてないふりするのは嫌だは I dont like to pretend that I dont hear itで 聞いてなかったふりするのは嫌だは I dont like to pretend that I didnt hear itですよね?

• 英作文の添削をお願いいたします。

◆以下の英作文の文法、ニュアンスの間違いを教えていただけないでしょうか。 どうか、よろしくお願いいたします!! 私の好きなスポーツ My favorite kind of sport 私の好きなスポーツは、スキーだ。 My favorite kind of sport is skiing. 何故、私はスキーが好きなのか? Why I like skiing? 何故スキーが好きかというと、雪の上を自由に滑ることが出来るからだ。 I like skiing because it can skating on the snow freely. その解放感は、他のスポーツには無いものである。 The feeling of freedom is nothing in other sports. 日常を忘れて楽しむことが出来る。 I can enjoy to forget daily life. どのような経緯で好きになったのか? Hhow did I come to like skiing? 初めてスキーをした15年前から好きだ。 I like skiing since fifteen years ago as my first experience of skiing. 冬になると毎週のように雪山へ出掛ける。 I go to snow mountain every week of winter. 毎年冬を楽しんでいる。 I enjoy winter every year. 今後、どのようにスキーを続けたいのか? How do I want to enjoy skiing in future. スキーは、年齢を問わず誰でも楽しめるスポーツである。 Skiing is the sport that loved by people of all ages. 歳をとっても、続けていきたい。 I want to enjoy skiing even if I were grew old.