• ベストアンサー

どの前置詞がはいるのでしょうか。

以下の問題の(         )に適切なのは We enjoyed visiting several temples and shrines ( ) our stay in Nara. (1)  for (2)  while (3)  when (4)  during (4) during が入るのでしょうか? 教えて下さい!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nekomac
  • ベストアンサー率43% (162/371)
回答No.1

during が正解です。 for は期間を表わす,a week, a month,などが来ます。 when も while もその後はセンテンスか,動詞+ing形が来ます。

sisterslim
質問者

お礼

nekomacさん 回答ありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

My husband was married briefly in his early 20s, and the divorce was amicable. We are now in our early 40s and dealing with both elderly parents, downsizing, and a disabled child. When my husband’s ex asked if she could stay in our house while looking for real estate, we both happily agreed. downsizingとは何のことでしょうか?あと、real estateは「住まい」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 前置詞に関する問題について

I've been working at a zoo since about six months. Iwork on Saturdays and Sundays at 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Ifeed the animals once for the morning at 7:00 and once in night after the zoo closes. While the day I clean their cages and prepare their food. It's hard to finish all my work until 8:00 p.m., but I love my job, so I don't mind. On last Sunday morning our female giant panda, FuaFua, gave birth to twin cubs. It was the first time for a panda to have cubs during the zoo opened three years before. After a few month, when the cubs are bigger and stronger, visitors will be able to come and see them. この前置詞と副詞に関する長文で誤りがあります。 例:1行目の「zoo since about」のsinceがforになります。 ※このようにほかに9つあります 良かったら解答お願いします!!

• 意味を教えてください

I have been dating an amazing man for the past six months. We are still at the “sleeping over several times a week” stage. We are absolutely incapable of sharing a bed and getting enough sleep. We have sex and cuddle a while, then he slips off to my guest room and sleeps there for the night. He says my bed is too soft. When I stay at his place, I think his bed is too hard. Our sleep styles are wildly different, and we’re both in our mid-30s and a bit set in our ways. He burritos himself in the bedclothes; I insist that the sheets must be tucked in order for me to feel secure. burritos himselfとtucked inの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 前置詞は?

彼はアメリカ出身で、私たちの学校に二ヶ月います。という日本語を 英語になおす問題ですが、 He is from America and has been ( ) our school for two months. ( )の中は at か in が 適する前置詞だとおもうのですが  何が 適語でしょうか?

• 次の文を上手に訳したいのですが・・・

どの文章も上手な訳ができません 訳が得意な方お教えください What a trip!! We had a wonderful time in Japan and our dream holiday sadly ended back at Heathrow in the pouring rain. We had experienced first class Japanese hospitality and even had the wonderful opportunity to stay in a Ryokan in Atami. The visit to Head Office was very interesting -to listen to the history of Yamatake Company, to see the ink sticks being made and actually making and using the ink. To have the chance to see our colleagues and to learn from our parent company how it developed and achieved 100 years of trading. We were not great artists when it came to the etegami drawing - it seemed difficult - we would rather have eaten the oranges and apples than drawn them. We have since enjoyed doing it and have mastered the technique in our own ways! The sights we saw in Nara and Kyoto, especially the geisha girls, will remain etched in our memories for a long time. We marvelled at the temples and the relaxing feeling of serenity in the gardens surrounding them. Our final destination of Tokyo and the trip up the tower was fantastic, followed by the meal with Tokyo office and lasting memories of Kareoke. We thank all Yamatake staff for making us so welcome and ensuring that our trip to Japan was so special and memorable. We look forward to Yamatake UK going from strength to strength and also achieving many years of trading.

• 前置詞について

(1)The heavy rainfall has caused vegetable prices to rise daily () the last two months. 1. for 2. since (2)We haven't seen you () 1. since four years 2. in the past four yaers 3. last four years (1)について forの後ろには不特定な期間がきて、duringの後には特定の期間がきます。ここではtheで特定された期間となっていますが、辞書によると「last,next,序数詞などが入ってる場合はforも可」とありました。いずれにせよduringはないのでforに決まりますが、duringも可能ですよね?またsinceの後ろは過去を表す表現がくると習いましたが、the last two months は過去ではないのでしょうか?それとも「ここ2ヶ月間は」という表現は現在までの継続(?)のような感覚で捉えて過去の表現ではないという判断なのでしょうか? (2)について 似たようなことなのですが、1.のsinceは考えてみるとこのような英語は無いですよね?「4年以来」では意味不明ですから...そこで3.を考えるとlastは過去を表しますから現在完了と共に使えず不適。そもそも3.の英語もあるのでしょうか?… と、ここで(1)の時と考えが矛盾してしまいました。結局the last と last では「現在を含む過去」と「過去」で別々の意味を持ってしまうのでしょうか?どうも、『過去の表現』という意味や『前置詞の対応』が捉えきれてないようです。疑問符をかなり使ってしまいましたが、よろしければ一つ一つ答えていただけると助かります。よろしくお願いします。  

• 前置詞と接続詞

前置詞と接続詞の問題です。特に6,9辺りが良く分かりませんでした。 お願いします 1“You seem to have had that car for years.” “Yes, I should sell it ( ) it still runs.” アbefore イduring ウuntill エwhile 2You should write down Aya's number ( ) you forget it. アin case イin the case ウso far as エso long as 3It matters little who finds the truth, ( ) the truth is found. アso long as イunless ウwhatever エwhether 4Alice was allowed to go swimming ( ) she kept near the lifeguards. アseeing that イin case ウso that エon condition that 5You can't eat tulips, ( ) they are beautiful to look at. アin spite of イthanks to ウeven if エdespite 6One basic question we have been trying to answer is ( ). アpeople behave イhow do people behave ウhow people behave エpeople behave how 7I wanted to see ( ) my friend looked when I visited him in the hospital.  アhow イwhat ウthat エwell 8Dark ( ) it was, the group managed to find its way to the hut. アbecause イas ウso エwhen 9We are not able to survive as human beings ( ) in close cooperation with one another. アif we live イif we lived ウunless we don't live エunless we live 10( ) the advancement of electronic means of communication such as international telephones, facsimiles and the Internet, Japanese people still seem to prefer face-to-face communication. アBecause イDespite ウFor エThough

• 前置詞句がどこにかかるのかが分からない

下記の英文ですが、前置詞句がどこにかかり、どのように訳せばよいのかが分かりません。 We must accept the good and the bad in ourselves. However, when we come to judge others, it is not by ourselves as we really are that we judge them, but by an image that we have formed of ourselves from which we have left out everything that offends our vanity, or would discredit us in the eyes of the world. (第一文) 我々は受け入れなければならない、我々自身の中の良いも悪いも。 (第二文) しかしながら、我々が他者を判断するときは、我々自身、つまり我々が本当に今ある状態を基準とするのではなく、ある種のイメージを基準としている、そのイメージとはつまり我々が形成したイメージ(of ourselvesがimageにかかるのか、formedにかかるのか分かりません)で、かつ、(from whichをどう訳せばよいか分かりません、whichの先行詞はan imageだと思うのですが)、我々は全てのものを除いた、その全てのものとは我々の虚栄心を傷つけたり、世間の目から我々の信用を損ねるもののことだが。 上のような状態までしか訳せません。

• our stayが名詞になる理由

質問させて頂きます。 (   ) our stay in Paris, we visited a lot of museum and galleries.という英文が出題されました。 ( )内にはDuringが入るそうです。 「( )の後ろにS+Vが来るのでWhileではないか」と質問をしたところ、「our stayは名詞だ」と言われました。 なぜour stayが名詞になるのかが分かりません。 名詞だとすると、私の解釈では「パリで私達の滞在する間」という訳になります。  これだと耳障りに違和感を感じます。 どの部分から訳し始めるべきかを悩んでいます。 友人に訪ねたところ、「私達がパリに滞在している間」と訳しておりました。 訳としては後者の方が自然ですが、「私達がパリに滞在している間」と訳した場合、ourを「私達の」ではなく、「私達が」と訳す事になります。  これは正しいのでしょうか? また、S, V, O, Cなどと分ける時、どれがどれになるのか混乱しております。 (1) our stayが名詞になる理由 (2) その場合の訳し方 (3) S,V,O,Oなどの骨組みの見つけ方を教えて下さい。 ご教授願います。

• 英語にすると、

「私は昨夜3時間歩き続けました」を英語にすると、 I continued walking for three hours last night.でいいでしょうか? 「読書をするときは友達としゃべっていけません。」を英語にすると、 We mustn't talk with our friends when we are reading books. We mustn't talk with our friends when we read. We mustn't talk with our friends during reading books. We mustn't talk with our friends while reading books. We mustn't talk with our friends when everyone reads. いづれでもいいでしょうか?