Sleeping Styles and Relationship Challenges: What Does 'Burritos Himself' and 'Tucked In' Mean?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn the meaning of 'burritos himself' and 'tucked in' in the context of sleeping styles and relationship challenges. Find out why a couple is unable to share a bed and how it affects their sleep.
  • Find out the definition of 'burritos himself' and 'tucked in' in the context of sleeping habits and how they can create challenges in a relationship. Discover the reasons why a couple chooses to sleep separately and the impact it has on their sleep quality.
  • Get insights into the meaning of 'burritos himself' and 'tucked in' when it comes to sleeping preferences and the impact it has on a couple's ability to share a bed. Understand the challenges faced by a couple with different sleep styles and how it affects their overall relationship.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

意味を教えてください

I have been dating an amazing man for the past six months. We are still at the “sleeping over several times a week” stage. We are absolutely incapable of sharing a bed and getting enough sleep. We have sex and cuddle a while, then he slips off to my guest room and sleeps there for the night. He says my bed is too soft. When I stay at his place, I think his bed is too hard. Our sleep styles are wildly different, and we’re both in our mid-30s and a bit set in our ways. He burritos himself in the bedclothes; I insist that the sheets must be tucked in order for me to feel secure. burritos himselfとtucked inの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

burritos himselfとtucked inの意味を教えてください。 burritos himself は、下記のように体に寝具を巻きつけること。 https://www.google.com/search?q=burrito&client=firefox-b-1&sa=N&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ved=0ahUKEwjWnt7D4o3bAhVEJKwKHc47Bgs4ChCwBAgl&biw=1920&bih=875  tucked in は、下記のように体の周りに寝具を押し付けること。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

burritosって食べ物がありますよね。クレープのようなシートの中に野菜などをいれて巻いて食べるのですが、これのように体を布団で巻きつけて寝るってことかな。tucked inは寝たときに布団の上から体に形にそって布団を体の下に押し込むといった具合でしょうか。体の下に入れなくとも、形に沿って布団を押し付け、体と布団の隙間がない状態にすると。シャツをズボンの中にいれ込むといった感じと同じかな。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 意味を教えてください

My father is 74 years old and in poor health. I only see him a couple of times a year because I am so busy these days between work and kids, and his health no longer permits him to travel to my home to visit. We are going to see him soon, and I have scheduled an in-studio photo session with a professional photographer for the first afternoon that we are going to be in town. My dad said he was willing to get photos taken with our boys. Here’s my dilemma: I don’t want my stepmother in the photos, and I’m searching for a diplomatic way to communicate this to him. Long story short: They have been married for 26-plus years, and she and I have never had a good relationship, but in the past 15 months or so, things have deteriorated to a point where I do not speak to her (unless absolutely necessary) and have decided to have no relationship with her going forward. for the first afternoon that we are going to be in townとgoing forwardの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I have been dating a wonderful guy for several years. He is a great partner, handsome, hard-working, and he cares a great deal about making me happy. My parents love him, too. I recently learned that his small business is paying several employees under the table, at the employees’ request. This has left me feeling confused and upset. I believed that he was a pretty ethical person, and, in his mind, he is doing a favor to his employees. In my mind, he is risking the company that he has worked so hard to build. paying several employees under the tableはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

My husband and I are both freelancers in creative fields of work and do well financially. We save a little more now that we’re older and we never want for anything. My husband has always made more money more consistently than I do, and with his salary, we are more than comfortable. I am in a field that pays generously but sporadically. Last night, I picked a fight I probably shouldn’t have—it doesn’t matter what it was about. At one point I said, “My feelings are hurt when you talk to me like this.” And he responded with, “Your feelings don’t matter, because I pay for everything.” I was dumbfounded. We went to bed angry, and, honestly, I’m so shocked these words came out of his mouth that I don’t even think I can look at him. What can I do or say here? Should I just keep my mouth shut? Do I have any ground in which to stand—because, as he said, right now, he is paying for most things. we never want for anythingとDo I have any ground in which to standの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

We recently moved into a house in a suburb that feels like a small town. We like the house, but I’m still not sure about leaving the city. My children love our front yard, and we play out there nearly every day. My children are young, 4 and 1 years old, and the back yard is a hill that is difficult to negotiate for my littlest. a hill that is difficult to negotiate for my littlestはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I've been married for four years. My husband is a good man. He's really good to me, but lately it feels like our marriage is in a rut. We don't have any children, so I feel that some our attention should be focused on "us," but he stays on his computer all day, and when he's not on his computer, he's got his nose in his phone. I'm all about letting him have his "you time," so I let him do his own thing, and I go and do my own things, but I would still like some "us" time every now and again. he's got his nose inはhe's caught up inと同意でしょぅか?あと、I'm all about はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

Calvin works only enough hours to leave time to drink at his favorite bar, which is across from the store where he and my husband work. We usually drive him to work, he works for about four hours and then drinks at the bar until my husband picks him up to come home (we live less than two miles away from the store). Calvin has four grown children who live about an hour away. Yesterday, one of his kids gave Calvin a car. He does not have a driver's license and today he drove himself to work. As I write this, it's too early in the day to know if he stopped at the bar before driving himself home. What should I do, if anything? it's too early in the dayのin the dayはなぜ必要なのでしょうか?あと、ここでのif anythingの訳し方を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

My nephew is recently engaged, and he and his fiancée are starting to discuss wedding plans. The bride and her family have no money for a reception. My brother and sister-in-law would like to help, but they feel like they should have a say in the planning, if they are underwriting the party. underwriting the partyとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

About nine years ago my husband found out about an affair I had been having with a co-worker. My stupid mistake almost cost me and my husband our marriage, but thankfully many counseling sessions and one branch change later I was finally able to regain his trust and we held our marriage together for us and our two kids. held our marriage togetherはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am a mother of three children, but it's the oldest my husband and I worry about. When "John" went to college, he started drinking a lot. I asked him about it then, and he admitted that he might have a problem, but he did nothing about it. That was 10 years ago. He has had two DWIs since, and he drinks every day. I found out from his girlfriend that he actually gets into the shower with a beer in his hand. I recently noticed that the whites of his eyes are yellow, which I'm told is a sign of liver damage. We've tried talking with John, but he denies he has a problem. My daughter and her friends have gone out socially with John, and she says he is fun to be with, and then suddenly a switch flips and he yells and curses. gone out socially with Johnはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• overrideの意味

When my (now adult) son was a teenager, my husband allowed him to have girls stay in his room, yet he would throw a fit if his sister (the mother of these girls we are talking about) even had a boy over watching a movie. He would actually call her derogatory names. Now we have a 16-year-old son, whom he lets do whatever he wants. I'm the only disciplinarian for him, but even then, my husband will override me. ここでのoverrideはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします