• ベストアンサー

アメリカ人の友人からのメールの意味がわかりません

We in in America called it your [color=red]"gut feeling."[/color] The expression the [color=red]"Gut feeling"[/color] is what you feel inside you これは、どの人が本当の愛なのかわからないという質問への答えです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.2

[color=red][/color]は、文字化けみたいなものなので、丸ごと無視してください。おそらく書き手は"gut feeling."と"Gut feeling"に、パソコン上で赤い色を付けたつもりなのでしょう。しかし、うまく反映されなかったのか、送信過程で通じなかったのか、[color=red][/color]という形で残ってしまったのでしょう。 We in in America called it your "gut feeling." The expression the "Gut feeling" is what you feel inside you. なら意味がわかりますか? 要するに「そういうのをアメリカでは"gut feeling"と言うんですよ」と言っているわけです。ちなみに、ごく普通のきちんとした文法の英語のセンテンスになっています。ただ、「どの人が本当の愛なのかわからないという質問」と噛み合っているかどうかは疑問ですが。

kotorimama
質問者

お礼

wow... 文字化けだったのですか!? red は文字に色をつけていたのですね。 何度もメールのやりとりをしていて、こういうのをはじめて見たので 全くそんなこと思ってもみませんでした。 教えてくださって、ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• yiwt
  • ベストアンサー率36% (250/694)
回答No.3

メールソフトに何をお使いですか?HTMLが正しく表示されていないのですね。 redに意味なんかないんで、"gut feeling"を赤で表示したかっただけです。「ハラの中で感じることを大事にしろ」ということです。

kotorimama
質問者

お礼

メールソフトは、gooメールです。 初めてこういう表示をみたので、てっきり文章の一部だと思いました。 回答をありがとうございました。

• EFA15EL
  • ベストアンサー率37% (2659/7009)
回答No.1

随分くだけているというか、文法無視な感じはしますが、 要するに「直感」だよ、ということを言っているだけのようです。 それが「直感で判断せよ」という意味なのか、「分からないと感じた事自体が直感だ」と言っているのかは前後の文脈次第かなと。

kotorimama
質問者

お礼

回答をありがとうございます。 color=red というところが、直感という意味なのでしょうか? red の意味がよくわかりません。 前後は、直感で判断せよという内容のメールでした。

関連するQ&A

• 「いわば(so to speak, as it were, in a

「いわば(so to speak, as it were, in a sense)」と「いわゆる(so called, what we[you] call, what is called)」の違いを明快にしていただけますか?

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Friendsの「Listen to your heartbeat」という曲中にある歌詞について質問します。 I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones この意味がわかるようでわかりません。 この2行の和訳をお願いします。 できましたら、 なぜ、そのように訳されたのか、その理由を教えていただけるありがたいです。 参考までに 曲名:Listen to your heartbeat I wanna know what you feel inside Is something wrong? Why did you leave last night? Is it all just a game? – Oh... tell me why we can't be lovers I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones And we were meant to be true, so tell me why we can't be lovers How could I be such a fool I thought I already knew it all, but I know I was totally wrong Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you How will I know if you're fooling me? Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to be Like it's all just a game, and I just want us to be lovers We had it all in our hands Just like those all happy ends I still don't know why, but we lost it somehow Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you One more chance to make a try Nothing left to do for you and I Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you Listen to your heartbeat

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約していました。ですがそれをキャンセルしようか迷っています。相手にキャンセルの相談をしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 2018 Collection will not have extra quantities, only a few pcs will be send to our warehouse in Los Angeles and we will prioritize domestic customers. We strongly recommend you not to cancel your order because you will be at risk of not having any products for 2018 collection. If you wish to purchase from Los Angeles for what we have in stock now, please feel free to go over our website and send me your order. Thank you and best regards,

• 和訳お願いします

You say to your shirt, "Turn red." It changes from blue to red. In 2035, "smart clothes" contain particles much smaller than the cells in your body. The particles can be programmed to change your clothes' color or pattern.

• 意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはオリジナル商品を作ってくれるお店です。問い合わせをしたところお返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for contacting AAA and for your interest in using the AAA emblem! We appreciate the time you have taken to write us, we are delighted to receive your email and have the opportunity to assist you today. We apologize for the delay in responding to your email, and hope it has not caused you any inconvenience in your research. We are excited to see you are interested in using the AAA Emblem. In response to your question, unfortunately we have only been provided the phone number to the BBB Equity Management Department. As previously stated that number is 1-111-111-1111. If you speak to someone in that department, they may be able to provide you with an email directly to their department. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you the best in your future endeavors. I hope this answers all of your questions and concerns but if not please feel free to contact your local dealership or us for further assistance. If you are not currently working with a AAA dealership in your area and you would like to locate one, an easy way to do so is by visiting http://www..com. Would a contact from a local dealership be helpful? We can have a BBB dealership contact you by email or phone regarding your purchase or lease. We will make sure that the dealership contacts you in a timely manner. Just reply to this email with your consent.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物をいくつか購入していました。やっと準備が少し整ったみたいで連絡がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Hello , we are currently producing your #1 order, so far we have 2 pcs ready for you in LA. I believe you really need merchandise. Please let us know if we can ship out.this is what we have collected and reserved for you in LA.

• この歌詞の意味 みなさんが訳すとどうなりますか?

歌詞を添付するのはダメかもしれないですが・・ この曲の和訳を見ると・・・・となっていましたが イマイチ意味がわかりません 人により意味が微妙に変わってくるかと思うのですがドンナ意味か教えてください。真剣に考えています。 よろしくお願いいたします。 それと・・・もう1つ この曲は 結婚する相手の事を想って歌ったうたですか? それとも結婚できないが大事な友達へ向けて送った歌ですか・・? What would you think if I told you I've always wanted to hold you I don't know what we're afraid of Nothing would change if we made love So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other Yes, it's a chance that we're taking And somebody's heart may be breaking Ooh, but we can't stop what's inside us Our love for each other will guide us So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other I've been through you You've been through me Sometimes a friend is The hardest to see We always know when It's laid on the line Nobody else is as easy to find So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover Yes, I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other

• 簡単な文章なのに意味がわかりません

How do you feel about your effort in school this year? この文章に答えるんですが、どういう答えがいいのかさっぱりわかりません。

• アメリカネットショップで買い物><

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送と支払いでメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか? お願いします。 we DID ALREADY , WROTE MADE IN USA IN YOUR INVOICE SORRY WE CANT ACCEPT PAYPAL IF YOU ARE BBB. THIS IS OUR COMPANY POLICY SORRY ABOUT THIS . ALSO ,WHATS THE CONTACT NUMBER FOR YOUR AGENT ? DO WE NEED CONTACT THE LOGISTIC COMPANY AAA ? PLEASE GIVE US MORE ADVICE ON YOUR BOXES COLLECTION

• この英語メールの意味は?

何度か食事をともにしている仕事仲間の外国の方(母国語が英語でない)からこのメールが届きました。私はあまり英語がわからないので、いつも簡単な文章で書いてくれますが、今回のメールは大事にことが書いてあるようで正確な意味が知りたいです。どうぞよろしくお願いします。 It was wonderful evening yesterday. And we talked about many things which was interesting for me. I hope you feel little the same....... One thing I want to know from you, help me to understand what you feel about me, and how close to me you want to be. For me difficult to explain what I need from you, but I have big hope that you will understand.