• ベストアンサー

英作文

英作文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 私たち日本人は知人に対してはとても親切だが、見知らぬ人には非常に冷たいと言われている。もしこれが本当なら、こんな習慣はできるだけ早く直さなくてはならない。 We Japanese are very kind to an acquaintance but it is said that we are very cold to a stranger.If this is true,we have to get rid of this habit as soon as possible. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cowlon
  • ベストアンサー率57% (152/265)
回答No.2

文法的にはまったく問題のない文章に見えます。 もう少し自然に書くならば、 We Japanese are said to be kind to acquaintances, but very cold to strangers. If this is true, we have to rid ourselves of this tendency as soon as possible. 「it is said that」を最初に持ってきたほうがいいと思います。そうでないと、「見知らぬ人には冷たい」と言われている、でも「知人に対してはとても親切」は言われていない/常識のようになってしまいます。 An acquaintanceやA strangerと単数でいうより、複数のほうが自然に聞こえます。 HabitよりTendency(傾向)のほうが適している単語だと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

「と言われている」の部分は、「見知らぬ人には非常に冷たい」にだけかかれば良いのでしょうか? 「私たち日本人は知人に対してはとても親切だ」までかける必要はないのですね? (作られた英文がそうなっています) また、「知人に対してはとても親切だが、見知らぬ人には非常に冷たい」というのは、習慣なのでしょうか? 以上2点が気になりました。 ついでに言えば、「見知らぬ人には非常に冷たい」というのは私はまったくそうは思いません。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

外国に住んでみると、「人間、みな同じ」との感想を持つ。イギリス人と付き合ってみても 確かにそう思えてくる。彼らが悲しみや喜びに反応する様や相手の立場を考える点は いかにも日本人に似ている。恥ずかしがりやで、すぐに友人にはなれないが、いったん 友人になれば驚くほど互いに心の琴線にふれあうことができる。 When I lived in a foreign country, I thought people are essentially equal. I surely felt so in communicating with some English. They and Japanese are so alike as to how react to sadness or joy, or as to considering other positions. We are so shy that we can't become friends soon, but, after becoming friends, we can surprisingly move each other. 意外なところで時制に気を遣いました。 回答よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

日本の歴史を読んでいて、ちょっと魅力的に思われるような政治家は、無責任な、 乱暴なことをやっている清盛とか秀吉とか、そのあたりでしょう。 When we read books about Japanese history, we tend to think some politicians who are irresponsible or violent are a little fascinating. This is true of Kiyomori, Hideyoshi and so on. 最後の This ですが、~な政治家のつもりで私は書きました。 しかし、読み直してみると、歴史を呼んでいて~な政治家を魅力的に感じる人々ともとれるような気がします。 実際のところ問題ないでしょうか? もしそのようにとれるのだとしたら、どのようにして回避すればよいでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 120語自由英作文添削をお願いいたします。

昨日これの賛成意見を書いたのですが(http://okwave.jp/qa/q6882559.html)、反対意見も書いてみました。 添削をお願いいたします。 志望は早稲田政経です。 一橋2003後期 English should be made an official language in japan. I don't agree with this opinion. For one thing, Japanese language, which is called 'Hiragana' or 'Kanji' or 'Katakana' is one of the most important tools to understand Japanese culture. Throughout Japanese history, almost all the Japanese people have used it and almost all the books in Japan are written by it. If we stopped using it, we couldn't read these old books, which may include priceless Japanese history or policy. We don't live ourselves but we are influenced by and connect with ancestors. That is why, that we can't read old books and that we can't understand Japanese policy means that we can't really understand ourselves. To conclude, we have to keep using Japanese language to remain Japanese identity. 日本語は日本の文化を理解するための最も大事な道具のひとつである。 我々は自分たちだけでなく、過去と繋がって日本の精神を受け継いで生きている。 そのため、日本語が読めなくなることで、過去の文献が読めなくなり、日本の歴史や日本の精神を理解できなくなることは自分たち自信を正しく理解出来ないことにもつながる。

• 英作文お願いします ネットショッピングで

海外個人輸入(ネット)で買い物したのですが、在庫切れと返信が来ました。納期がかかってもいいので、注文を継続したいのですがどのように英作文をすればいいでしょうか?サイト上では、awaiting customer - orderedになっているので、返信が必要ですが上手く英文が作れず困っています。 --- We regret to inform you that there will be a delay until the end of February for the ○○○, this is when it is due to come off of the production run at the factory, however this may very well be sooner. May we please ask you to confirm whether you wish to wait for the ○○○,once again we are very sorry for the delay. *** Please note that we will not proceed with this order until we have received your instructions. *** ---

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文が苦手なので、上達のため英文を書いてみました。 文法上の間違い、文章の構造などについて、アドバイスをください。 テーマは「大学の秋入学について」です Recently,many universities are considering whether change the admission season from spring to autumn or not. This attempt arouse wide public concern, and, of course the public divided into supporter and opponent. In my opinion, it is beneficial to universities. Under the existing system, because of the different program between Japanese university and foreign university, each students are hard to study in abroad.So, If the attempt carry out, many Japanese students are easier to go abroad and Universities can receive more international students. Moreover the increasing of international students in Japan can improve Japanese students' sense of competition and cooperation. However, opponent says this attempt can destroy Japanese traditional culture. They think globalization is equal to imitating USA, and Japan should have own position in the world. As far as I concerned,the opponent's opinion is too much exaggerated. Foreign country is not only USA , but also including non-English country. And we can't neglect Japanese culture. If the globalization will be success, Japan's economy turn to good condition gradualy. From the above thing, I support the autumn admission.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

英語でスピーチをする予定があり、原稿を作ったのですが、文法や自然な表現に自信がないので、長文ですが添削をお願いします!^^ Are you happy? Of course there are many happy, enjoyable things. Sports, movies, shopping, and so forth. However, there are also many unhappy, depressive things. Do you surely think you are really happy? Today, the world is facing many serious problems. Discrimination, poverty, war, and so forth. However, we Japanese don’t have such serious problems. We were born in blessed, rich land, Japan. We can eat, buy what we want, and …..live. Then, what are the problems? Big one of the problems Japan facing is a problem of stress. I also suffer from the stress. “One pair of half pants is called pajamas”. “I’m called a Yankee because my hair is gold.” I’ll move on my topic. There are many stress. Human relationships, anxiety, a sense of inferiority, the number of stress is limitless. Because of these stress, many people cannot imagine bright future, only suffer from stress. If we suffer from stress, we cannot concentrate enjoyable things, and enjoy our lives. Stress has influence on not only our mind, but also our body. You can imagine depression as mental disease, difficult breathing, circulatory system and digestive system. To know these effects, perhaps you know how serious stress is. By the way, have you think of any solutions for stress? As I said before, there are many kind of stress, and those causes are also different. But I declare one cause of stress is broadcasting. This linkage is seemed unrealistic. However, media make us imagine there are full of sad accidents, crimes, disease and so on. We live in dark world. Why do we believe that? This is because we watch a number of news, broadcasting sad and dark things. Our brains believe the world we live is dark, not bright unconsciously. Of course there are not only dark ones, but also bright ones, but media focus on dark ones more easily, than bright ones. As I take one example, news about bullying. This news is broadcasted many times, and gathers much attention. That’s why our brains believe the world is full of sadness, hopeless. And we easily feel depression and suffer from stress. Then, how can we save ourselves? How can we release stress? Which way is the best way to solve the problem? Excluding the cause of stress? Or Changing society itself creating stress? Banning broadcasting dark news? All of them are not seemed effective way to solve it. Do we have to endure stress or deceive ourselves? We don’t suffer from stress. I’m OK. I’m OK. I’m happy No way. I refuse to do that. All we have to do is to deceive our brains. We have two simple choices to do. 1st is to look into just bright future. If we do that, our brains recognize only bright future without thinking and we think in a positive way. However, this way is not a perfect way. Some really suffer from stress and cannot look into bright future. Then, I will introduce 2nd way. 2nd is to appreciate 3 things every day and write down them. For example, I live with my aunt and she takes care of me. Now, I write down three things. 1st, “my aunt cooks a meal for me.” Thank to that, I keep my health and eat delicious food. 2nd, “every morning, my aunt sends me to the station.” That’s why I can save my time in the morning and sleep more. 3rd, “on my birthday, my aunt give me 1000 yen.” 1000 yen is not a little money!! To continue this, your brains will believe there are full of many happy, bright, fine things. We live in a happy world. Some of you think why this is beneficial for you? Yes. I’ll explain it. By getting this thought, positive way to look into your future, you suffer from less and less stress, and are released from stress. This is totally enough. And, the effect is not only reducing stress. Please don’t be surprised. By released from stress, your brains work well as 30%. You will not have trouble to studying. You will be able to get degree more easily. Good! If you got this thought, your future would be bright. I hope you will get bright future.

• 英作文みてもらえますか?

20世紀の一番大きな変化について説明する、という問題です。 解答例をみても自分ではあっているかどうかわかりません。文法のミス、言葉の使い方などについてどなたか、意見お願いします。 In my opinion, the most significant change during the 20th century was the emergence of environmental movement, such as protection, preservations and safeguards. This is one of the main trends even in our 21st century. Producing environmental friendly products is the common senses to survive among big companies. The governments are also concerned about environmental policies. This was unpredictable for people in 19th or beginning of 20th century. Therefore, small individuals are also trying to promote recycling, reusing or reducing, even though these activities are doubted those consequences by many scientists or conservations. Insofar as energy resources are not enough for long prosperity, these trends are good opportunity to look back what we should do. However, we have to be aware that we are in fully developed world. Most of countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America are still on developing step. Many habitants are still in poverty and dreaming something Americanized standard. It is hard for people, who are living a day desperately or working desperately to get possessions like cars, to care about environment. Needless to say, developing countries need energy, resources and destroying nature to feed nations and to lift them up to higher living standard. This will be another conflict among all over the world.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いしたいんですが。。。

現在浪人中なのですが 添削を依頼できる方もおらずこちらに質問させていただきました。 勝手なお願いですがよろしければお願いします テーマ  オリンピックについて自分の考えを約100~150語で述べよ In my opinion, the Olympics are very important events. As you know,this is the age of globalization, so it is necessary for you to contact more actively with foreigners, but there is few opportunity to do so. Some people may say that thay have such chance since a lot of foreigners come to and live in Japan. However, I rarely see Japanese people talking with foreigners very friendly. This is the case. Then,through sports, many people can communicate with people from all over the world. In other words, the Olympics can give you such opportunity. Therefore I would say that the Olympics are very precious.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします…

主に文と文の論理的なつながりや文法ミスを指摘していただきたいです。 TOPIC:JAPAN SHOULD ADOPT ENGLISH AS ITS SECOND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. I disagree with this statement. Certainly,English language is a most powerful communication tool,and is important today.However,as we know, the vast majority of Japanese have little to do with English.At least we dont necessarily meet foreign people flequently. To be sure,we cannot neglect English.You may get mail orders written in English,and may communicate with clients abroad,but it doesnt mean you'd better be able to speak English.Instead of trying to learn to speak English,it is more helpful for you to learn to read and write Chinese,Spanish,or Russian. On this point of view,adopting English as its second official language is not good idea.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

高3の受験生です。国立大学二次試験に向けて、勉強しています。 お手数ですが、下記の英作文を添削していただけると助かります。よろしくお願いいたします。 Q,外国から若い人がホームステイするために来日しました。日本を理解してもらうのにあなたならどういう場所に連れていきますか。  I would like to take the person to my grandmother's house in Kyoto. There are two reasons for this. Firsrt ,she grows rice which is essential to Japanese food. He can experience to produce it. I want him to eat delicious rice. Second,she knows traditional Japanese play such as kendama,otedama,and ayatori.We will enjoy them together.