• ベストアンサー

自由英作文の添削をお願いしたいんですが。。。

現在浪人中なのですが 添削を依頼できる方もおらずこちらに質問させていただきました。 勝手なお願いですがよろしければお願いします テーマ  オリンピックについて自分の考えを約100~150語で述べよ In my opinion, the Olympics are very important events. As you know,this is the age of globalization, so it is necessary for you to contact more actively with foreigners, but there is few opportunity to do so. Some people may say that thay have such chance since a lot of foreigners come to and live in Japan. However, I rarely see Japanese people talking with foreigners very friendly. This is the case. Then,through sports, many people can communicate with people from all over the world. In other words, the Olympics can give you such opportunity. Therefore I would say that the Olympics are very precious.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#181603
noname#181603
回答No.3

添削させていただきました。 In my opinion, the Olympics are very important events for people in the world. As you know, we live in an age of globalization, so it is necessary for you to communicate actively with foreigners. But unfortunately there is few opportunity to do so. Some people say it is easy to meet foreigners since they often come to as visitors and some of them are now living in Japan. However, I rarely see Japanese people talking with foreigners very friendly. Since this is the case, through sports, a lot of people can communicate with people from all over the world. In other words, the Olympics can give you such opportunity. Therefore I would say that the Olympics are very precious. 気になったとこは ・important は誰にとってimportant なのか ・ a lot of foreigners come to and live in Japan は「たくさんの外人がやってきては住着いていく」という感じがして、ちょっとしっくり着ません。 ・Olympics または Olympic games どちらも可能。 ・肯定文では many より a lot of を使ったほうがいいです。

chisuu7
質問者

お礼

気になったとこなど詳しく本当にありがとうございます! 書いてる本人には気付きませんでした。 センター試験後あせって自由英作文はじめたもので。。。 もっと練習しなければいけないことをあらためて感じました。 ありがとうございます!!

その他の回答 (2)

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

「,」(コンマ)の後はワンスペース空けましょう! 手書きでも! 以下出来るだけ貴文意に沿い少しだけ手直ししてみました。 In my opinion, the Olympic game is one of the important events. Today we live in global age where it is important for us to make more active and friendly contact with foreigners visiting Japan. Once when we have Tokyo Olympic game in 2016, we will have a lot of foreign visitors here, where we have such great opportunity in doing so. However, I see Japanese people rarely enjoy talking with foreigners very friendly. Olympic game will be giving us such good chance for us to communicate with them through sports. 済みません、出かける用事発生、読み直しせずに、参考になるかならんか(笑)

chisuu7
質問者

お礼

お忙しい中本当にありがとうございます!  全然参考になります!! もっと練習積みたいとおもいます。

noname#85812
noname#85812
回答No.1

contactは典型的な間違いをしています。他動詞なのでwithはいりません。

chisuu7
質問者

お礼

早いご指摘ありがたいです! contact覚えときます! contactの部分は他の表現の仕方も教えていただけますか?

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

早稲田国際教養学部の2009年のものです。 Do you think the following statement is true?Explain your answer by writing a paragraph in Englishu within the box provided on the ANSWER SHEET. A blind respect for the authority is the greatest enemy of truth. I agree with this statement that a blind respect for the authority is the greatest enemy of truth.If people believe the authority eagerly,the truth may be hidden by the authority.In short,such people are kept being deceived.It is true that there are some reliable aspects in the authority.However,the authority have unreliable aspects,too.So, only when people doubt and think twice,can people pursue the truth. お題が難しかったのでもしかしたら内容が的外れになってるかもしれないので、その点も含めてアドバイスいただけたらと思います。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

長文で堅苦しい内容になってしまいましたが、添削をお願いします(^-^) あと、これは大学入試用です。 TOPIC starting foreign language education at a very early age is a good idea. I'm for this opinion. There are TWO reasons.First of all,clearly,little children aged up to three can absorb a lot of information at a rate grown-ups cannot.Responsive to sound,they are very efficient learners of new language, so they will be able to acquire two languages such as Japanese and English with little difficulty.This will be a good advance, because they will have more time learning other important subjects,say math,science,histry,and so on. Second,learning foreign language does not only mean you are learning how to read and write,but it also means you are studying other culture.It must be great that you know several culture, because it means you can understand things at global point of view without predudice.Acquiring such perspective is indispensable for people of today.

• 英作文

英作文の採点をしていただきたいです 問題 次の英文の指示に従って3分程度の英語で書きなさい。 It is difficult for you to do some things if you are alone. But if you do such things with other people,you don't think they are difficult. Find one example among those things in your life and write about it. My answer It is difficult for me to play the guitar. Playing the guitar is fun.But I can't play it well. My friend can play the guitar very well. So I am helped by my friend.And I can play the guitar well. 減点されない文になってますか? 採点よろしくお願いいたします。

• 自由英作添削 もうしわけありませんが

本当にすみませんがよかったら。。。。 家族とはどのようなものか自分の考えを述べよ(100~150) I believe that a family is something which is very difficult to describe but is very important for you. One reason is that your own family can understand you very much. For example, when you have difficulty with your future, you usually ask your family for advice. Some people may say that they talk with their friends about your trouble. Of course, they often do so. However , it is the case that they ask their family at last . People will find themselves being supported by their family. Can you imagine your life without the family ? In conclusion, There is no place like home , where your family welcome you.

• 英作文添削

大学受験浪人生です よろしければ添削お願いいたします あなたは日本のどこかの大都市がオリンピックを招待すべきだと思いますか、思いませんか。 またそれはなぜですか。 あなたの考えを80語以上の英語でまとめよ I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics. This is because I think that Olympics improve economics in many ways. For example, some people will want to watch Olympics directly so people will visit the city where Olympics are held and they will live in the city for a while. While they are living in the city, they will buy a lot of goods at the city and consequently, it will make economics improve. That is why I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼める人がいないので添削をお願いします。 ネット上で添削するのは手間がかかるでしょうから、気づいた点などを挙げていただくだけでも結構です。 (問) 以下の事柄に関して自分の考えを120~150文字で述べなさい。 The power of words (答) I believe the power of words. Even if you think of something,you can't convey what you think without words. In Japan people sometimes prefer not using words to doing during communicating with others like parents or friends,which is called "Aun no kokyu". It is also important,but all people can't understand it.It is sure that you can convey information exactly if you use words. Also,words can move people's heart.If you want to show your passion in order to persuade someone,you should make use of words which can do.I think that person who control words control the world. You may think that it is easy to say,but not easy to act.It is true to some extent. However,you say what you think,and you can find what you really want to act. (日本語文) 私は言葉の力を信じます。 たとえあなたが何かを考えても、言葉なしではあなたの考えを伝えることはできません。 日本の人々は親や友達と意思疎通をするときに言葉を使わないことを好むときがあります。これを「阿吽の呼吸」と呼びます。 これも重要ではありますが、すべての人々が理解することはできません。もしあなたが言葉を使えば、正確に情報を伝えることができることは当然です。 また、言葉は人の心を動かすことができます。もし、あなたが誰かを説得するためにあなたの情熱を表したかったら、それができる言葉を利用すべきです。言葉を支配した人が世界を支配すると思います。 あなたは、言うのは簡単だが行動するのは難しいと思うかもしれません。 それはある程度正しいです。しかしながら、あなたが自分の考えることを言葉にして言うことで、自分の本当にやりたいことが分かることができます。

• どなたか自由英作文の添削をお願いします(>_<)!

題:『Describe the ways you communicate with others (e.g., by mobile phone, email, letter, etc.) and which you prefer.』です(>_<) 私の解答はこちらです。 改善点などあれば指摘していただけると幸いです(>_<) I prefer using a cellular phone to using any others. This is because it enable us to contact a person quickly. In contrast, the letter is very slow. Additionally, the address book on the cellular phone can register many people. As a result, I always use a cellular phone.

• 自由英作文の添削

大学受験で自由英作文があるのですが、塾にも通えず英語の先生にも添削を断られてしまったため こちらで私の書いた英作文にアドバイスや指摘をして頂きたいと思い、投稿します。 ・パラグラフ構成をしっかりさせること ・150word以上 テーマ:医学部を卒業したあと、その地域の医師として働かされるべきか。 I agree with the idea that newly graduated doctors from this university should be sent to rural areas in this prefecture for several years of compulsory service. Needless to say, doctors can establish better relationship with people living in rural areas than in urban areas. Of course, there are so many doctors and patients in urban areas that the newly graduated doctor is able to acquire latest technology by them or see vrious kinds of patients there. However, if there is a few people in rural areas, the doctor can do the almost same thing everywhere. What is more, it is the most important thing for doctor to save people's life. Many rural areas being short of trained doctors mean that if people are sick in those areas, they couldn't see a doctor and they would even die. For these reasons, I suggest that newly graduated doctors should be sent to the place which does not have enough doctors and establish a mutual trust with people living there. よろしくお願いします

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼めるような人がいないので、自由英作文の添削をお願いします。ネット上で細かく添削するのは大変だと思いますので、文法上誤っている点の指摘や全体を見ての感想・アドバイスをいただけるとうれしいです。よろしくお願いします。 (問)次の意見について100文字以上の英文で意見を述べなさい。 Multicalturalism is important in today\'s world. (答) I agree with this statement. Firstly,more and more people in the world go abroad to study and to earn money these days.There are many foreign people around us.If we adopt particular culture,we can\'t get along with people who have the different culture. Secondly,they know different things from us.we can get many knowledge from them.It is a pity that we cat\'t learn many things by discrimination. Certainly,if we live in the place where thare are people who have the same culture,we feel comfortable and happy. But it is much interesting that we interact with them. Aiso,Muiticulturalism is adopted including Canada,America,and France,and those countries flourish. Thus,Multiculturalism is important in today\'s world.

• 自由英作文を添削してください!

慶応義塾大学の自由英作です、この大学の問題は解いたことがないので分かりません。 何について書くかというと まず状況から言うと、地元の高齢者ハウスを応援するために、二人の高校生がポスター何枚か学校に掲示します。 でも、少人数しか集まらなくてはじめられない。 指示が、どのようにしたら人数を集めることができるかということです。  ポスターの内容  ・場所がかいてあり  ・日時が毎週日曜・9時から   ・人数25人  ・活動内容は、話し相手、食事の補助、散歩の付き合いなど です  条件があって    ・生徒たちはなぜ少ししか応じてくれなかったのか。    ・どういう行動をとるべきか。    ・なぜその行動がうまくいくとかんがえるのか。 指定語数は100語です。 僕は136字書きました。 よろしくおねがいします。 Recently there has been a few young people who are interested in volunteers for caring elderly people. This is why, only a few students responded. I think that there are many things which they can in order to gather people. I think that they should interest people who are indifferent to the volunteer activity.For example , they talks eagerly over it with their friends in person. Then , I would like to mention poster. First, I think they change a.m.9:00 to a.m.10:00.This is because young people are poor at getting up early.when they are used to doing it, they should return to a.m.9:00 . I also think they should draw pictures and make it colorful in order to attract people. It is the most important thing is to convey their passion.