• 締切済み

訳を見てください。日常にある会話です

英語なんですが、最近態度が冷めて見えるのですが、それを彼にいいたいです。 「最近の貴方は少し冷めているように見える。私がパソコンにメッセージを残しても、気づいてもそれに関して返事をしないし(emailアドレスにではなくメッセンジャーの画面上にです)。最近私はずっと寂しい。」 you seems ........because i leave message in your messsengerbut you dont replye me about it even if you noticed the message. I... 自分でやってみましたができませんおしえてください

みんなの回答

回答No.2

これだと、単にメッセージ見てるのに返してないよね?かえしてよっ ってことだけ言ってるみたいで、醒めてる、さびしいってことが伝わってないと思います。 これは? you might not be recognizing that I want to have good relation with you as we've been, and simply having no reply on messenger from you, I feel you're getting to have distance from me. Also it felt me lonesome. I want to be close to you and want to know what you think about us. にしても、書かれた文章結構ダイレクトな気がしたのですが、遠まわしの言い方とか仕入れてみてもいいかも、と思いますた。

qtipatcq
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#98414
noname#98414
回答No.1

はい その英語の文章を見て、大体いいことはわかるのですが、いくつか 文法的に間違っているところがあります。 まずyou seemsですね。 主語がyouなのでyou seemsではなくyou seem です。 まぁ一つ一つ解説してもいいのですが、ちょっと時間がかかるので、 英文を。 you seem to be a little cold. because even if i instant message you, you don't reply to it even if you notice. i've been always sad lately などがいいのでは?

qtipatcq
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 訳が分かりません・・・

すいません、友達からEメールを貰ったんですがうまく訳せません・・・ホテルを見つけてほしいようなことを言ってるんでしょうか?  分る方英訳してください、よろしくお願いします。少し長いですが・・・ I will stay for a while. Since I really dont have anywhere to go in Japan I will come if you want me to.Will I be your guest? Yes I will come to Tokyo because of you.. I would really appreciate it if you welcome me. I dont feel like staying in Hotels. I wont have that much money.. If I can find a place to stay in Japan.I can stay longer,but if i cant i will have to leave quicker understand?

• 意味のわかる日本語にして下さい。お願いします。

You don't think sometimes we get booted off club or even our computers, I dont leave because dont like you I love you

• 申し訳ありませんが、またまたまた訳していただけませんか・・??

申し訳ありませんが、またまたまた訳していただけませんか・・?? NO INFACT IM HAPPY READING YOUR EMAIL I DONT FEEL BEING DISGUSTED PLEASE DONT FEEL DISLIKE BECAUSE I LIKE YOU SO MUCH

• 訳の修正なんですが

訳を見ていただきたいのですが、 外国人の男の人から届いたメッセージです。 I still have your email adress but you are to busy to even spend time with me! I really like you, but I would like to have a girlfriend! Hope ou can understand that! 君のアドレスはまだあるけど君は忙しくて僕と@@@@@@@. 僕はきみをスキだけれど僕は恋人が欲しい。わかってくれ。 という訳でいいのですか? @@@@の部分はちょっときちんとやくせないので教えていただきたいです。 そして、どのような感じで言っているのかも私には分らないのですが、強い言い方ですか?わかるよな!みたいな・・・ それともふつうでしょうか 教えて下さいお願いします

• 翻訳をお願いします。

友達からのお叱りメールだと思いますが,正確に把握したいので翻訳をお願いします。 2センテンスになりますが,どうぞよろしくお願いします。 How are you today? Fiery seems a bit large. I just mentioned some, but you rebounded so much. Participate or not in the party is your own decision, and no one forced you, why would you feel embarrassed? Also linked ethnocentrism. You do not want to hear that I will not say. Since then do not say. I am angry because you know me too, I am angry because you insight into me, let me escape detection. I get angry is because you're too fond of me, allow me lost my temper for you. I am even more angry is that I care about you getting everything and cares everything you envisioned for me. I can not leave your concern, and you should bear all the responsibility.

• 訳見てください

前にメールをしていて、お互いあわないということで話し合って切ったEパルがいました。私が登録しているサイトを見ていたら彼が新たに登録して私にきずいたらしくメッセージがきました。 see that you are looking at my profile! This is me, ***(名前)! I still have your email adress but you are to busy to even spend time with me! I really like you, but I would like to have a girlfriend! Hope ou can understand that とはガールフレンドがほしいけどあなたは忙しい。分ってね みたいなやくでいいのでしょうか?言い方としてはどのような感じでしょうか? 適当な感じでしょうか? 教えて下さいおねがいします

• 怒ってるわけではないけそ、普通に、理解ができないということを言いたい

SNSのようなサイトで知り合って数回メッセージをやり取りしただけなのに、相手が私に付き合おうということをいってきました。そのこと自体が理解に困ります。大した話もしていないですし。 そんな奴はほっとけ  とかではなく、この日本語を英語にしたいのです。自分なりにやってみましたがわかりません You would like to be my boyfriend? ...Oh I dont know that why you want to.... you dont know about me 「私の彼氏になりたいって…なんであなたがそんなことを私にいうのかわからないよ。だってあなたは私をまだ全然知らないから。」 とあまりきつくない言い方をしたいのですが正しい英語を教えてください おしえてください

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• このメールはどういう訳ですか?

メールなんですが、私はこのように英語で入れました 最近メールできなくてごめん、病気になって調子よくなかったんだ。○○という病気だといわれて、右のわきがちくちく痛い。でも二週間くらいで治る。 週末は何してた? という文をいれたら i feel tired same as you, and a little sick. i dont know why. maybe im connected to you haha. im thinking about you. and im feeling a little sad i guess. i cant control it. I miss your email. i want to hold you hand in sickness. と帰ってきました。 訳を教えてください 君と同じ。。。感じる なぜかわからない君のことを考えているよ少し寂しいだ。メールがこいしいよ手をにぎりたい 教えてください 

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。