• 締切済み

文訳をお願いします。

長文で全くわかりません。どうかお願いします。 "More often than not, a woman's job outside the home is simply a means of earning a living until she is married or of supplementing the family income after marriage so that she can buy things for the house and the family that would not be possible on her husband's salary alone." 余談ですが、こんなに長い文だとSVOの文型はいくつくらい 使われているのでしょうか。

• do2007
  • お礼率27% (117/426)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

みんなの回答

回答No.2

こんにちは。長い文章ですが、分解してみましょう。 More often than not, a woman's job [outside the home] is [simply] a means of earning a living [until she is married] or of supplementing the family income [after marriage] so that she can buy things for the house and the family that would not be possible on her husband's salary alone.

noname#157406
noname#157406
回答No.1

そんなに難しい構造じゃないから,どれくらいまで自力でSVOCMが分かるか書いてください^^これがここにかかる,とか。でわかんないとこだけ質問しましょう。丸投げしたって,この文の訳ゎ分かっても次につながりませんょ?

関連するQ&A

• 英訳と文の構造について

英訳と文の構造について *印のところを教えてください。 また、省略している箇所や 訳す際のポイントがありましたら 教えて頂きたいです。 1.Important as women's role in business and community life is in America,most women see themselves primarily as homemarkers. *このasの用法はなんでしょうか? 2.More often than not,a woman's job outside the home is simply a means of earing a living until she is married or of supplementing the family income after marriage so that she can buy things for the house and the family that would not be possible on her husband's salary alone. *この文の主節はどれでしょうか? *untilの接続詞は副詞節ですがisを修飾しているのでしょうか? 3.Since a large proportion of women in American now attend a college or university,another reason for them to work might be because they want to satisfy interests they have developed as a result of their study,or because there is a need in the community in which they live for their services in the area in which they are trained. *in whichとbecauseが2つありますが、1つめと2つめで節が切れるのでしょうか? *また、その節の修飾先や先行詞は同じでしょうか? *which they live forのforの概念は[理由]でしょうか? 4.In spite of a job,however,most married women regard their homes and families as their primary concern. *このasは接続詞でしょうか? 回答、よろしくお願いします。

• That’s big of him.

Q: Invalid Marriage: We recently found out that my “husband” is still married to his first wife. I feel like a fraud and want to get an annulment. My “husband” feels like it’s no big deal. It’s a big deal to me. What say you, Prudence? A: Someone who marries his second wife while still married to his first wife is someone who would say bigamy is no big deal. That’s big of him. That’s big of him.はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 文の構成を教えてください。

In a family that size she found it hard to get her share of love and attention.この文の構成(SVO)を教えてください。Vはどこになるのでしょうか?thatがどこを受けているかよくわかりません。

• 英語訳

The couple secretly get married but,when a friend of Romeo's is killed by Juliet's is cousin, Romeo kills the cousin in revenge. For this crime, Romeo is banished from Verona.Meanwhile, not knowing that Juliet is already married, Juliet's parents plan for her to marry a nobleman.To help her to escape from this situation,a friar gives Juliet a special drink that makes her seem dead. これの訳分かる人教えて下さい。

• 英語訳

The couple secretly get married but,when a friend of Romeo's is killed by Juliet's is cousin, Romeo kills the cousin in revenge. For this crime, Romeo is banished from Verona.Meanwhile, not knowing that Juliet is already married, Juliet's parents plan for her to marry a nobleman.To help her to escape from this situation,a friar gives Juliet a special drink that makes her seem dead. これの訳分かる人教えて下さい。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

In Indonesia, a common greeting is , 'Are you going for a wash?' This may annoy a foreign student who stays with an Indonesian family . Even though she may like the family very much , and even though she may speak excellent Indonesian and know that, 'Are you going for a wash?' is a polite greeting , she still may get irritated when members of the family greet her in this way when she is heading to the washroom with her towel. A very common form of greeting is to ask whether someone has eaten yet.Many Asian cultures use this as a from of greeting , not just the Chinese. For example , the Burmese are always asking. ' Have you eaten?' The appropriate response is to say that you have. Like, 'How are you?' and 'Where are you going?', 'Have you eaten?' is not a real question.

• 私を~という風に見ている、と英語で表現をしたいのですが、

私を~という風に見ている、と英語で表現をしたいのですが、 以下のよう例は使えますでしょうか? 1)My family doesn't see me that I'm family oriented. 2)My family doesn't see me as that I'm family oriented. 3)My family doesn't see me as like I'm family oriented. 4)My family see me who is not family oriented. 5)My family see me the person who is not family oriented. 6)My family see that I'm not family oriented. 以下を使えば、My family regards me as not domestic.と表現ができるようですが、こちらも問題ありませんでしょうか? consider A as B look on A as B regard A as B think of A as B 是非宜しくお願い致します。

• The authorities

I’m really worried about my friend “Laura.” Laura grew up in a conservative community and married at 18. Her husband was a family friend, and she didn’t date anybody but him. After their marriage, she went to college, had two kids, and has now divorced her husband. She has broken away from her family because she says they judge her and she is intent on living her own life. I’d be good with that if it weren’t for the fact that she thinks living her own life is doing whatever she wants regardless of the consequences. Laura goes out to bars three to four nights a week. She would leave her kids (both under age 10) home alone. The authorities were called numerous times, and now her ex-husband has custody. The authoritiesとは具体的には何のことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 文章の訳と文構造を教えて欲しいです・・

こんにちは。質問に来ました。訳を教えて欲しいです。 It is necessary to prevent a crime from being committed or a suspect from escaping. fromが二個出てきてどう訳したらいいかわからないです。 A and B, C という風なandの決まりと同じで、ここでは from A or B, from C としているんでしょうか? It is important to note that a person who simply appears out of place based. 最後にどうしてbasedがついているんでしょうか? ここが分からないです。あと、ここのwhoはthatではいけないんでしょうか? On the manner in which he or she is dressed, is not alone cause for suspicion on the part of a police officer. On the manner in which he or she is dressed の部分がよく分からないです。Sのようなんですが。。 全体の訳が知りたいです。 The officer must believe that immediate action must be taken to prevent the commission of a crime or a suspect from escaping. うまく訳せずに、「警察官は、直接的な行動は犯罪の関わり、あるいは容疑者が逃げ出すことを 妨げるととられなければならないと信じなければならない」となってしまいます。 どう考えればうまく訳せるのでしょうか? If the suspect appeare, for example, to be checking out parked cars for the possibility of stealing one, an officer may well be able to wait until the crime is in progress (thereby having probable cause for an arrest) or even until the crime is actually committed, when patrol cars can be diapatched to arrest the individual. これは長くて申し訳ないんですが、どうしても訳せません。。 ちゃんと訳さず、大雑把に考えたやつなら、下の感じであるんですが、ちゃんと文の構造を知りたいです。訳も知りたいです。 「例えば、もし容疑者が駐車場で盗む車を物色中であるなら、警察官はそのとき、パトロールカーを容疑者を逮捕するために 覆面パトカーにしておいて、犯罪が実際に行われるまで待ったほうがいい」 こんな感じになっちゃいます。。 括弧内も難しく感じます・・。 An officer must make a quick decision based on all the circumstances. 上のほうでも聞いたんですが、どうしてbesedが入っているんでしょうか? 訳す際にはどうすればいいんでしょうか? A person suspected of breaking and entering may ver well be carrying a weapon. very wellってどういうことなんでしょうか。。 ここがよく分からず、全体が訳せません。。 The officer should be aware of the behavior of the person once the stop is made. aware of the behavior of the person と once the stop is made が分からないです。。 特に後半のほうが何を言っているのか見当も付きません。。 長くなってすみません。 おねがいします。

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

But with this increased awareness of the Muslim , there is a lack of appreciation of the nuances within our group. The reality is that the vast majority of Muslims are secular and, like me, quite godless. We do not pray five times a day , do not read the Koran and have not spent much time inside a mosque. We only turn to Islam when a child is born , someone gets married or someone dies.