勉強日誌の添削とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 勉強日誌の添削をお願いします。
  • 読書の経験について紹介します。
  • 『Holes』についての感想と期待を述べます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

勉強日誌

お願いします。授業の勉強日誌を提出します、以下文法を添削いただけると助かります。 I like to read novel. Through my life, I read many narratives such as Anne of green gables, X-files and so on. I am given moral, affection, humor and many information by those paperbooks. therefore, I am very glad to read narrative. Compared with Anne of green gables, Holes is easy to make out because Holes not so much technical term. I appreciate having the opportunity to read this one. I know that this book is very famous in America. so, I believe that I can learn many maxims through this book. However, they dig a hole everydays as correction. It is very difficult to anticipation. I would venture to say that the wa rden look for gold mine or something. I am looking forward to reading.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは。 I like to read novel.→I like to read novels. I read many narratives.... → I have read many narratives.... paperbooks→paperbacks (のことかな?) *paperbackというのは紙表紙の本で、堅表紙の本をhardcoverといいます。本の種類というよりも、表紙が違うのみです。 I am very glad to read narrative. →I am very glad to read narratives. Holes is easy to make out because Holes not so much technical term. → Holes is easy to understand because there are not so many technical terms.  ここでは make out という熟語は使わない方がいいです。 I appreciate having the opportunity to read this one. →I appreciate that I have the opportunity to read this. so → So they dig a hole everydays → they dig a hole everyday It is very difficult to anticipation. → It is very difficult to anticipate. I would venture to say that →I would venture that the wa rden → ?

malibu0426
質問者

お礼

大変丁寧に教えて下さいありがとうございました また是非よろしくお願いします

関連するQ&A

• 勉強日誌で

お願いします 以下文章の文法を添削願います I am not good at writing essay but I know that help me improve my English skill the most. After finish this class, I try to keep writing essay. ※writing essay と名詞にしてみましたが通じますでしょうか?

• なぜ can't がないと too to にならないのですか?

This book is so difficult that I can't read it. は、This book is too difficult for me to read. となりますが、 This book is so difficult that I don't read it. は、too to にはならないような気がします。また、他の助動詞でも、shouldn't とかでもならないと思います。 これはどうしてですか?

• 英文の訳仕方・・・

夏休みの課題で英文を訳さなきゃいけないのですが、コレ(↓)の訳し方がわかりません。 『She is the heroine of Anne of Green Gables and other stories』 大体はわかるのですが、『Anne of Green Gables』この部分のい訳し方がわからないんです。 誰か、どうやって訳すのか教えてください!!!

• 日本語に訳してください!!

I am so upsed. I can't believe that I am going to lose this party. 1007 is being unfair (injust) with me."? この文を日本語に訳してください。 宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳してください!

和訳してください! This party needs to happen.. so many replies on that last tweet..this is why I love tweeternation more than Facebook. よろしくお願いします!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So I got some inside information this weekend that I think many of you would like to hear. Before you read any further you know I’ve done this before and the same rules apply: this is 2nd hand info, getting his info straight from one member in the band. As you know I am in the music business and I have some acquaintances with the band.

• thatについて

There many people, including myself, who are quite queasy about the consequences of this technology for the future. We are talking about changing so many things that the risk of society handling it poorly through lack of preparation is very large. We are talking about changing so many things that the risk of society...のthatは同格「~ということ」のthatですか?

• too to に書き換えた時の副詞の扱いについて

Recently I am so busy that I seldom read the newspaper. という文章を Recently I am too busy to read the newspaper. と書き換えようとしたのですが、seldome をそのまま使えないので困っています。ご指導お願いします。

• so~that...構文のsince/because構文への書き換え可否

so~that...構文の下記英文についてです。 (so~that...は「結果」を表す副詞節を導く接続詞) (1)This house is so old (that) I think we’d better get out in a earthquake. (2)This coffe is so nice (that) I feel like another cup. 上記(1)、(2)は下記(1)’、(2)’のsince/because(「原因・理由」を表す副詞節を導く接続詞)構文に同じ意味として書き換え可能でしょうか。 so~that...構文のsoは「とても~なので」の意味だから、書き換えは可能ではと推測しています。 この件に関して、インタネットで調べたのですが、説明されているものを見つけることは出来ませんでした。 (1)’Since this house is so [very] old, I think we’d better get out in a earthquake.  I think we’d better get out in a earthquake because this house is so [very] old. (2)’Since this coffe is so [very] nice, I feel like another cup.  I feel like another cup because this coffe is so [very] nice.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am a therapist who does home-based counseling with very poor people with very complicated and difficult issues. The problem is that I really feel like I am the blind leading the blind. Many of my clients tell me that I help them tremendously, and my entire case load has followed me from one agency to another, so I do feel like I am effective in my job in many ways. I really feel like I am the blind leading the blindとmy entire case load has followed me from one agency to another, の和訳をよろしくお願いします