• ベストアンサー

英文

Wish could be the oxygen you swallow Wish could be the blood running within you Wish could be eaten by you for dessert Wish could be what you want everytime You are my heart Couldn't beat without you Could die without you You are my vitamine Need you now no more anything now Wish could be the oxygen you swallow Wish could be the blood running within you Wish could be eaten by you for dessert Wish could be what you want everytime A fish in the sea called you A bird in the sky called you A tree in the ground called you A star in the universe called you Wish could be the oxygen you swallow Wish could be the blood running within you Wish could be eaten by you for dessert Wish could be what you want everytime So I tell a lie 友達の英文です。訳して下さい

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tonyshoe
  • ベストアンサー率40% (16/40)
回答No.2

文法を無視し、抜けてる部分を補足(するつもりで)訳しますと、こんな感じです。 あなたの吸う、酸素になりたい。 あなたの体内を流れる血液になりたい。 デザートになってあなたに食べられたい。 あなたがいつものぞむものでありたい。 あなたは私の心臓。 あなたなしでは、鼓動を打たない。 あなたは私のビタミン。 今、あなたを必要としている。 今、それ以外に何も望まない。 (繰り返し) 海の1匹の魚があなたを呼んでいた。 空の1羽の小鳥があなたを呼んでいた。 地に立つ1本の木があなたを呼んでいた。 宇宙の1つの星があなたを呼んでいた。 (繰り返し) そして、私はうそをつく。

alittlelovesong
質問者

お礼

助かります。ありがとです

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

かなり強引に意味だけとると、 「あなたをとてもとても愛しているから、  だからわたしは嘘をつく。」

alittlelovesong
質問者

補足

詳しく教えてくれませんか?

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳をお願いします

(Sandy) You want a loan from the Newport Group. (July) I could pay it back within a year,tops. Two,outside. topsとTwo,outsideをどう訳したらいいのか分かりません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文教えてください。

1.将来何になりたいですか。 (to be want you what do) in the future. 2.またすぐにお会いしましょう。 (see hope you to I) again soon. 上記2問のカッコの中の単語を並べ替えて教えてください(__)

• 至急・和訳お願いいたします!

ps: in case you're wondering about the cold weather ... we could leave shoes (or other things) in the car and change before going to the restaurant if you want. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 英文解釈の質問

Please contact us if you wish for these documents to be made available in a different format (large print etc.) and we will endeavour to accommodate your request. という文なのですが、 下の if you wish for these documents to be made available in a different format   という部分は、 if you wish that these documents are made available in a different format. と言い換え可能でしょうか? 変な質問ですみません。 どなたが教えていただけますと、助かります。

• 英文の邦訳

This was often defined as the amount of land upon which a certain quantity of seed could be properly sown. A dispute would be resolved by calling in "the most honest and experienced sower, who could be trusted to be right to within a gallon. 上記英文を御訳し願います。

• 至急!英文の添削をお願いします

1)私の代わりに郵便局に立ち寄って小包を出してくれないかな。 I am wondering (a package, for me, you, drop by, if, the post office, could, and, send). →if you could drop by the post office and send a package for me 2)寝入ったとたんに、大音響で目を覚ました。 Hardly had I (asleep, when, I, fallen, wakened, by, was, a loud crash). →was wakened by a loud crash when I fallen asleep 3)私はあなたの住所を知りませんでした。でなければお伺いしていたでしょう。 I didn't know your address, (you, I, have, otherwise, called, would, on). →otherwise I would have called on you 4)英語で意志の疎通ができないからといって気落ちするなよ。 Don't be discouraged (yourself, you, in English, make, even if, can't, understood). →understood even if you can't make yourself in English 5)窓を開けても構いませんか? Would it (right, opened, all, be, if, I, the window)? →??? 6)月の上を歩くのはどんな感じなのかな。 I wonder (would, on the moon, it, be, like, want, to talk). →??? 7)無駄遣いはとっくにやめて良いころだ。 It's (your money, you, time, stopped, high, wasting). →time you stopped wasting high your money ()内の並べ替えです。→以降は()内のみです。 添削よろしくおねがいしますm(_ _)m

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いいたします!

こんにちは! 次の英文の和訳が分からず、困っております。 どなたか教えていただけませんか。 You may be expected to work additional reasonable hours in the fulfilment of your duties within the limit stipulated in the Labor-Management agreement. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 身体の内容だと思いますので、 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You were born with the sun in Virgo. You are capable of unconditional love, seldom asking anything in return which can make for a very tragic suffering, lingering love relationship, or a very wonderful one. Much will depend whether this relationship can come out in the open, and be built into a practical world. Or if it has to remain in the shadows of dreams like a secret. Modest and reserved, you give too much, dutiful and serving, you tend to subordinate yourself to your soul mate, you try to be all that he wants you to be, the perfect lover, partner, friend, you tend to put up with things that are not exactly how you would wish them t be for the sake if a dream of how they will be, or could be in the future.

• 英文を訳してください

You must use email to help you build relationships, not break them. You will not be doing this if you write in a different style to how you speak. You could undo all your good work on the phone by emailing in a different and more formal way.

• 歌詞の一部ですが、こちらの翻訳をお願いします

Step aside now, you're just gettin' in my way I got sick chops you could never hope to play When it comes to makin' music, I'm the ruler You wish you could be twenty percent cooler