• 締切済み

英訳お願いします。

英語苦手で辞書を片手に調べてみましたが全くわかりません・・・ 「First of all I Realize of Faith that what you've gave to 5 of us. That special "Faith" makes us more special,tight Membership. And potentialities of improvement. I'll say thank you for the blessing to drop the nightmares we had.」 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

回答No.2

まず第一に、あなたが私たち5人に与えたものを信頼であることが分かりました。 特別な信頼によって私たちは特別で、密接なメンバーになります。 そして潜在性を向上させることです。 我々が苦しんでいた悪夢を除いてくれたことであなたに感謝したいと思います。 ちなみに英語>日本語の操作を 和訳といいます。

• bago
  • ベストアンサー率22% (24/105)
回答No.1

「まずFaithのI Realize、あなたが持っているものは、私たちの5に与えられました。 その特別な「信頼」は、より特別で、きついMembershipに私たちを作ります。 改良の可能性。 天恵が私たちが見た悪夢を落とすように、私はお礼を申し上げるつもりです。」

chako1203
質問者

お礼

まじめに答えていただけると助かります。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳について パート2

英訳について パート2 こちらが後の方の英文メールです。 長文申し訳ありません、宜しくお願いします‥!! Congratulations because of your tv appearance. Hey I had a date with the TV - star!!! Hahaha ...see, I'm not the only one who thinks you're very pretty! I would love to see it. Will it be on the internet? It would be my pleasure to show the world to you. I think it's not the nice food that makes a diner nice or it's not the nice scenery that makes something a great holiday. But it's also the person you go with and to see that that person is enjoying it. When we had diner it gave me so much pleasure to see that you were enjoying it and to see a smile on that pretty face of yours. We should make plans to do something together ...I'm going to stop mailing, because then I can still go to gym ... and you told me to take care of myself ... I almost feel forced to go to gym ... hahaha 以上です。 読んで下さり、ありがとうございます。

• that makes one of us の直訳

映画、リトルミスサンシャインの冒頭で 妹が兄を精神病院?に迎えにいって 妹:I'm so glad you're still here. (生きていてよかった) 兄:Well, that makes one of us. (そうは思えないよ) という会話があるんですが 兄が言った Well, that makes one of us. が「そうは思えないよ」になるわけがわかりません。 that makes one of us. の直訳って何でしょうか?

• 英訳をお願いします><

アメリカのホストファミリーからのメールです。 一部自分では訳せない部分があったので、 英語が得意な方、訳すのを手伝っていただけませんでしょうか。 お願いします! We have enjoyed having Yuri here. It has brought back many fond memories of our association with you last summer and made us miss you all the more. I told Virginia yesterday as we took Yuri to Yellowstone that I wished we could have had the opportunity to do some of these things with you. I guess that is why you need to come to the US again. If you or you and your family are ever able to come to the US we would hope you would come and see us again. Well I should wrap up for now. 特にYellowstoneというのがよく分からないです>< よろしくお願いします!

• この英訳であっていますか?

以下の事を英語で言いたいのですが、、 「イギリスのラジオ番組はどれもネットでリアルタイムで聴けるからすごい。日本のラジオ番組はいくつかネット上で聴けるけど、どれもリアルタイムの放送ではないよ。」 「○○○(放送局名)を聴きながら思ったんだけど、イギリス人のアクセントってとても素敵だね。」 以下の訳で大丈夫でしょうか? It is wonderful that we can listen to English radio programs in real-time over the internet. Of course we can listen to many Japanese radio programs on the internet, but they are not live. I think that accents of conversations of British people are very nice. I realize this while listening to ○○○. 間違っているところ、不自然なところなどありましたら、直していただけると嬉しいです。 どうかお願いいたします…!

• 英訳をお願いします

「先月分のインボイスはまだ受領してませんが、できるだけ早めにご送付ください。以上 よろしくお願いします」 英訳は下記内容でよろしいでしょうか?ご指導をよろしくお願いします。 「We haven't received The INVOICE of last month , I would like you to send that to us as soon as possible. Best Regards,」

• 英訳の添削をお願いします。

英訳の添削をお願い致します。 【和文】 2008年に起きた問題を2009年に繰り返さないように、また自分に足りない能力の改善をしていきたいと思います。 【英文】 I try to not to repeat problems occurred in 2008 to 2009 and to make improvement for my lack of capability. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英訳お願いいたします!

英訳お願いいたします! Did I wake you up on your free day? I hope not :) I'm almost back to my old self again. The 5th of December? Oh that's nice to know. Now I can start thinking and planning what we can do. Thank you for making such a big effort take a long holiday and to come all the way here to Belgium. Maybe if you tell them you will be in good hands ... they will really get worried ... hahaha No seriously I will try to make a big effort as well to make this a very nice and special holiday ... you. A special holiday for a special person. You will have the chance to eat everything my country has to offer. I am a little bit concerned about your weight though ... please don't think about that when you're here ... if you need to go on a diet please wait until you're back in Japan :) If possible I would like to see a happy 〇〇 ... and I will try very hard to make that happen ... Oh I took the liberty of looking for some flight for you.

• 英訳をお願いします

上手く訳せないので、英訳お願いします。 These disciplines are founded on the ordinary common-sense recognition that the behavior of individuals, and what happens in the social world, is powerfully affected by the way individual people are ’collectivized’, that is, by the ways they come to be in similar circumstances of one kind or another. Everyone understands that how people are collective makes a difference to how they are likely to act and what they are likely to think, and that knowing these things helps us when we have to deal with them. これらの分野は、つまり、個人の振る舞いは、個々の人間は”集合化される”という方法により、つまり、様々な種類の環境において、人間は存在するようになるという方法により、強力に影響されるという普通で共通の認識に基づいている。 全ての人は、いかに集合化された人々が、彼らが考えそうなことや彼かがいかに行動しそうかということに対して理解し、そして、彼らを扱わなければ行けない時、これらを知っていることが私たちを助けるかということを理解している。

• 正しい英訳を教えて下さい。

I often have to listen to presentations during the course of my working week, and it never fails to amaze me that, despite the vast number of books, websites and training courses available, that so many people get the basics so completely wrong. It’s not that I expect everyone to wow me with the confidence of, say, Bill Clinton or Tony Blair, but there are some basics that everyone should know before addressing an audience of whatever size. 全体としては何となく意味が分かるのですが、 特に下記の2つのパートが上手く訳せません。どの様に訳せるのか教えて下さい。 1)and it never fails to amaze me that, despite the vast number of books, websites and training courses available, that so many people get the basics so completely wrong. 2)It’s not that I expect everyone to wow me with the confidence of, say, Bill Clinton or Tony Blair,

• 英訳を助けてください

以下の文を英語にしたいのですが.. ↓ あの列車断線事故は本当にひどかったですね。 日本のテレビでは、悲しみに暮れる遺族の様子が何度も放映されていて、 見ていると本当に悲しい気持ちになります。 電車に限らず、乗り物って怖いね、ひとつ間違えれば人を殺す凶器になるから。 自分も車を運転する時はスピードの出しすぎに気をつけようってしみじみ感じてます。 この英文で大丈夫でしょうか? ↓ That derailment was really terrible. Japanese TV is repeatedly broadcasting people in grief from the loss of their family memebers. Watching it makes me feel really sad. I feel that trains and other vehicles are dangerous - just one mistake turns them into deadly weapons. I am realizing once again that I have to be careful not to overspeed when I drive. どうか添削お願いいたします m(_ _)m