• ベストアンサー

この英文で大丈夫でしょうか?

「うん、それはわかるよ。 香港の人じゃだめなの? 日本と香港は遠距離だよ。 それとも、日本語を勉強したいだけ?」 の様な意味で英文にしたいのですが・・ニュアンスは大丈夫でしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 i know that, but why don't you look for hongkonese. we have a long-distance, don't we? or,you ony want to learn japanese?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • wathavy
  • ベストアンサー率22% (505/2263)
回答No.2

・・・ んじゃ、一発。 Yeah, you said it. What about someone in HongKong? Japan is too far away. Or, you just want to learn Japanese? 二発目。 I got what you mean. Can you live with somebody in HongKong, can't you? Japan may be too remote, doesn't it? Or all you need to do is to study some Japanese? 一応最後 OK, I got that. You can get someone in HongKong, I bet. Or you love to take a good distance from you, like HongKong and Japan, that's normally overwhelming, isn't it? Simply put, you try to spy Japanese culture, don't you. :-> まだバリエーションを用意しますぅ?

tamagosnow
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。参考にします。

その他の回答 (1)

• wathavy
  • ベストアンサー率22% (505/2263)
回答No.1

Bingo! Perfect! Identical. You got a mail.(<-おい!) もう、ネィティブ。 このどこが原文とちがうの!? 自信もっていいですよ。 細かいことは、なんとでもあげつらえるでしょう、でも ぱっとこれだけ出れば、もう立派に英語で考えてると思います。 違いますか?

tamagosnow
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! ダメだしもお待ちしてます・・

関連するQ&A

• don't you want to~と you don't want to~の違い

何度かメールをし合っている人がいます。 疑問に思っていた事を投げたメールを送りましたら、その後返事がありません。 そこで、「もうこれ以上メールしたくないの?」「もう私とはメールしたくない??」・・の ニュアンスでメールを送る場合、(1)と(2)では伝わり方が違いますか? (1)don't you want to talk wiht me anymore ? (2)you don't want to talk wiht me anymore ? ※ちなみに、その人とは特にまだ恋愛関係にありません。 【これが送ったメールです】 うん、それはわかるよ。 香港の人じゃだめなの? だって日本と香港は遠距離だよ。 それとも、日本語を勉強したいだけなの? ------------------------------------------------------- I know that, but why don't you look for hongkonese. because we have a long-distance, don't we? or, you ony want to learn japanese ・・? よろしくお願いします。

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• 英文がわかりません。

この英文はどう訳しますか? 英語がわかる方どうか教えて下さい。 There were a lot of pregnancy tests. Are you still going to have children? Are you artificial insemination again? Don't have children anymore! I can't see my two children properly, but I don't understand why you want another one. Even if We have a another child, I won't take care of it at all. Even if One is born, I'll adopt the child. I don't want to have sex with you, and I don't want to cooperate with artificial I haven't had sex for a long time, but I won't have sex again.

• 和訳してください

how i'm gonna know if i don't know how you look. i want to live in Japan is amazing

• Why not?の省略について

(1)"I don't want to eat the meat again." " Why not?" という例文がありまして、Why not ?に省略されている言葉をすべて書き出す。ということをしました。  Why don't you want to do it again? と Why do you not want to eat it again? など考えられるのですが、どれもOKだと思っています。しかし そう思っていない人もいるようです。理由が聞けなかったので困っています、とくにfocus onしたいのがWhy don't you ~? と Why do you not ~? です。 Why don't you ~? はお誘いになっちゃうおそれがあるからなのかな? わかりません。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

かなり長いですが、訳して下さい。Twelve Angry Menからの抜粋です。 Now let me lay this out for you ignorant—bastards. You at the window, you’re so god-damned smart. We’re facing a danger here. Don’t you know it? These people are multiplying. That kid on trial, his type, they’re multiplying five times as fast as we are. That’s the statistic. Five times. And they are – wild animals. They’re against us, they hate us, and they want to destroy us. That’s right. Don’t look at me like that! There’s a danger. For God’s sake we’re living in a dangerous time, and if we don’t watch it, if we don’t smack them down whenever we can, then they are gonna own us. They’re gonna breed us out of existence.”

• この英文正しいですか?

「何番目の言語として、日本語を勉強していますか?」を英文にしたいのですが、 As what number language do you learn Japanese?で正しいでしょうか?

• 「話を変えませんか?」の英語

プライベートなことが話題になった時などに、 「話を変えませんか?」と日本人どうしても言いたくなることがありますが、 このばあい、~しませんか? は、何を使うのが適切でしょうか? 遠慮して言うので、Let'sはないでしょう。 Should we Why don't we Will you won't you could you などどれも変な気がするのですが、よろしくお願いします。 他の表現でも、「(う~ん・・・この話題は嫌だなぁ)あのぉ、話を変えませんか?」 のニュアンスでお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳大変でもお願いします。 No.1  After speaking with jeff about these; we would like for you to accept these as a gift. We look forward to continuing doing business with you. No.2 If you want to bring some into stock, I will give you an introductory price. Let me know if you’re interested.

• 訳を見ていただけますか

最近どう?順調に言ってる? 日本語でなんていうのかわからないけどフランス語や英語では こういう挨拶するんだけど"what's up/what's new". この言い方 は好きじゃないんだ。 だって人生が続いている限り何かしら新しい出来事はあるし。 まあ、とにかく How are things for you nowdays? Everything ok? I don't know in Japanese, but in French and English we have a greetings, "what's up/what's new". I don't like this sentence... It almost means that we should always have something new going on in our life -.- Anyway, I don't know why I'm saying this. Do you have an expression going in the same sense in Japanese? anywayのあとに続くI don't know why I'm saying thisのthisは文章内 のどこのことなのか教えてください! 最後の文章は日本語ではどういう言い方があるの?というようなこと ですか? 手紙の書き出しにどういう文を使うのかを聞かれているのか、それとも近況を尋ねるのは日本語でどう言うのかを聞かれているのでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。