• ベストアンサー

COD4にて

先日オンでCOD4をやっていたらメールが来ました。 海外の方からだと思うのですが内容が 「dose any 1 have a 48 hour trail card or a 1 month」 でした。 翻訳にかけてみてもまともな翻訳になりません。 なんて言ってるのでしょうか。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • multi-cad
  • ベストアンサー率19% (19/99)
回答No.1

48時間もしくは一ヶ月のトライアルカード持ってる方いませんか? これで通じませんか?私は具体的なサービスについては無知ですが。

donus
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 そのような意味だったんですね。 たぶんこの方はゴールドメンバーシップが切れかかっていたから メールしてきたのでしょうね。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳していただきたいのですが・・・

サイトの書き込みで、いくつかの翻訳ソフトを使って調べましたが、イマイチ内容が掴めません。 どなたか翻訳していただけますでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 do u know japan racing company of vespa or any vespa shop next month i will have new band for vespa modern lx,s,gts racing parts na

• 英文契約書の翻訳

英文契約書を訳しているのですが、どうしてもうまく訳せない箇所があります。 どう訳していいか教えて頂けると助かります。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 The parties note their intent that any cause of action requiring interpretation of this Agreement, regardless of whether based on State of Federal law, and any proceedings on remand or following a reversal or grant of a new trail, shall be considered a Claim.

• 翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、クレジットカードが認証されていないようです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 翻訳をお願いいたします。 Sorry, I do not understand? We need you to confirm the small amount put through on your card on 2 July before we are able to proceed with your order. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me

• 翻訳できる方おねがいします。

下記の文面が上手い訳がまったく浮かびません。 契約書の一文です。 Present Agreement does not constitute a partnership,joint venture or association of any kind between the parties or render a party liable for the debts,obligations or liabilities of any other party. A party does not have authority to incur debts or other obligations or liabilities for or on behalf of any other party. ご回答お待ちしております。

• 翻訳お願いします!

先日海外のサイトで商品をカードで購入しましたが、以下のメッセージがショップ側からありました。 自分なりに翻訳してみたのですが、海外からのカード支払の正当性を確認する為に、わずかな金額でオーソリーをおこないました。請求の確認をカード会社に行って、結果を教えて下さいといった事の内容で宜しいのでしょうか? 私の乏しい英語力では限界で、どなたか翻訳頂けないでしょうか? As we are not always able to verify international billing address ,for security purposes we have charged a small fee to your credit card. The charge should show as ETERNALSNOW OR ETERNAL SPORTS. Please contact your credit card company and verify this charge. Email us the amount ( your currency will be okay) . Once you have verified this we will process and ship your order as requested. Feel free to contact us with any question via email or call us at +1 775-358 9659 during our office hours 10 am to 5 pm USA pacific time zone. .

• 意味がわかりません

全くの個人的なことで、申し訳ございません。 友人から送られて来た英文の意味が、 翻訳ソフトに掛けても、今一良く理解できません。 My work means I have to travel a bit so I'm on a 6 month contract in Japan and looking to stay longer if I can. おそらく重要なこと?と思いますので、宜しくお願い致します。

• イギリスからの英文メールの翻訳をお願いします

ネットで商品を注文したイギリスの会社からのメールなのですが 翻訳ソフトではいまいち意味がわかりませんでした。 どなたか翻訳をお願いします Order comment: Hello Unfortunately there has been a slight delay in dispatching your order, we will contact you in a the next few days to update you on the situation. Apologies for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact our sales team on  会社のメルアド  Regards, 会社名 sales team

• 和訳して頂けますか

自分のHPに海外のHPをリンク貼りたいのですが、 リンクについて書かれていると思われるこの文章....読めません。 もしかしてリンクはお断りのような事が書かれているのかな、 と思うと心配です。 どなたか和訳して頂けると助かります。 翻訳ソフトを使うと、意味が分からない文章で... We are not responsible for, and have no knowledge of, or control over the content of any other websites linked to this site (linked websites). Links to other websites are provided solely to facilitate your easy connection to those websites. We do not sponsor or endorse, or accept any liability for the content of those linked websites. Use of any information provided on any linked website is at your sole risk. よろしくお願いします。

• ほぼ同じ内容にしてください

We have had no rain here for a month - - rained here for a month ほぼ同じ内容にしてください、 早い方にベストアンサー差し上げます。

• 英語和訳お願いできますか?

お世話になります。 ある商品を購入する為の条件なのですが、和訳お願いできますでしょうか? A service charge of 2% per month (24% annual) will be charged on any and all invoices which have not been paid within the 20 day period. When signed by Customer, this Order shall constitute a contract for sale on the terms stated above. お手数をお掛けします。