• ベストアンサー

英文一文の日本語訳を教えてください。

いつもお世話になっています。 外国のサイトで下記の一文を見つけたのですが日本語訳を教えて頂けないでしょうか? 「"Your Servers Monitored" isn't actived but you can try the rest of website」 "あなたのサーバーは監視されています。"はアクティベートされていませんが休むことを試すことができます?・・・??? よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

訳すと、 「監視されたあなたのサーバー」は有効ではありません。しかし、サイトの他の部分は試すことができます。 くらいですが、状況がわからないのでどういう意味なのかはよくわかりませんね。 まあ、「あなたのパソコンの調子が悪いので、このページにはアクセスできません」くらいの意味だとは思うのですが。 もし専門用語だったりしたらごめんなさい。

news_0203
質問者

お礼

「あなたのサーバー上で動作をお試しください。動作しない場合は別のウェブサイトで試してください。」 という訳をしたのですがこれではだめでしょうか・・・?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.4

「あなたのサーバー上で動作をお試しください。動作しない場合は別のウェブサイトで試してください。」 ですか・・・。 やっぱり状況がわからないんで何ともいえないんですが、the rest of websiteを別のウェブサイトと訳すのは少々無理がある気がします。the rest of websiteは「同じウェブサイトの別の部分」と言うことなので。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#181603
noname#181603
回答No.3

"Your Servers Monitored" isn't actived but you can try the rest of (the) website. "Your Servers Monitored"サービスは起動していませんが、当サイトの他の機能はお試しいただけます。 ではないでしょうか。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Tacosan
  • ベストアンサー率23% (3656/15482)
回答No.1

そこの rest は「残り」って訳そうよ.... 意味としては「他のページ」って感じになると思うけど.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の文章がものすごく難しくて、長いしどう訳せばいいかわかりません。 だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)After spending a period of time abroad, you may have to prepare yourself for a period of re-adjustment when you return home. (2)Simply because, if you have had a full experience living and learning overseas, you are likely to have changed, so the place you return to may itself appear to have changed, as indeed it might have. (3)But as you try to settle back into your former routine, you may recognize that your overseas experience has changed some or many of your ways of doing things, even what it means to “be yourself”. (4)But this intellectual and personal growth means that you can expect a period of difficulty in adjusting to the new environment at home.

• この一文の日本語訳がわかりません

Isn't it amazing how one person, sharing one idea, at the right time and place can change the course of your life's history? この文の日本語訳がうまくできません。意味不明な日本語になってしまいます。 この文は、文章の一番初めの一文です。このあと著者が少年のときに出会った老人に、自分の人生を変える2つのことを教えてもらった、という話が続きます。 日本語訳と考え方を教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• この英文で大丈夫でしょうか?

「あなた髪切ったんだね、すごい可愛いよ!2枚目の写真に写ってるあなたの友達は髪が長いけどこれは男の子だよね?」 これを英語で言いたいんですが、、どう言えばいいでしょうか? こんな感じで大丈夫でしょうか? You had your hair cut, didn't you? You're so pretty! Your friend in the second picture has long hair, but he's a boy, isn't he? didin't youとisn't heの使い方がこれで合ってるのかどうか自信がないです。 添削お願いいたします。

• 簡単に日本語に訳してください

Your Recent Video Hi there, I watched some of your videos last night and I have to say I was impressed. The one thing that really struck me was that you weren't getting many views. I am always amazed how good videos can get so few views when some of the other crap gets millions. Ultimately, I thought your vids were some of the best on the site. Isn't it crazy that people would rather the same garbage over and over instead of new and fresh material? You shouldn't feel alone though. I used to have a problem getting views on my videos too, then I found http://tinyurl.com/35hczew Basically the service sends a ton of views to your videos so that you can get ranked in the YouTube search engine. Right now they have a free trial going on, so it really doesn't cost you a cent. Give them a try, maybe they can help you the same way they helped me. But no matter what, make sure you keep making those videos. I can't wait to watch the next one. Take care. __________________________________________ エキサイト翻訳で訳しましたが意味がよく分からなかったのでお願いします。

• 訳をお願いします。

Compliment is to say something nice. Complement is to add to, enhance, improve, complete or bring close to perfection. So, I can compliment your staff and their service, but if you have no current openings, you have a full complement of staff. And your new app may complement your website. For which I may decide to compliment you. 下記のセンテンスの訳がどうしてもわかりません。よろしくお願いします。 So, I can compliment your staff and their service, but if you have no current openings, you have a full complement of staff. And your new app may complement your website.

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の文章が難しくてどう訳せばいいかわかりません。 だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)the purpose of education is to help you adjust to a new environment. (2)the education overseas can be different from that of your own country. (3)education can bring about personal and intellectual growth. (4)education abroad can help you settle back into your former lifestyle.

• 日本語して下さい

I can see those on your facebook but I want to see a picture of you taken just for me.

• 英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

以下の英文を日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい。 To avoid gambling with the longevity of precious garments,you can request the commission's jazzy new brochure:Closet Cues:Care Labels and your Clothes. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (13) Throughout history, alliances have been made through marriage. Amenhotep III married several foreign princesses in the name of diplomacy. But the Amarna Letters show that Amenhotep III didn't consider these diplomatic unions a give-and-take situation. When the king of Babylon asked for an Egyptian princess, Amenhotep III flat out refused, even though he gad taken the king of Babylon's sister as a bride. The angry king of Babylon wrote, "When I wrote to you about marrying your daughter you wrote to me saying ‘From time immemorial no daughter of the king of Egypt has been given in marriage to anyone.’Why do you say this? You are the king and you may do as you please. If you were to give a daughter, who would say anything about it?" But Amenhotep III wasn't budging. Egypt did not give away princesses. (14) The marriages allied rulers, not countries. If either husband or father-in-law should die, negotiations started all over again. This letter from the King of Hatti to Amenhotep III's son, after Amenhotep III died, shows that things didn't always continue as they had in the past: "your father never neglected... the wishes I expressed, but granted me everything. Why have you... refused to send me... gifts of friendship, I wish good friendship to exist between you and md." (15) Some of the letters were sent to people close to the king and pleaded for help. This letter from the king of Mittani to Queen Tiy shows how influential she must have been, not only during her husband's reign, but also during her son's:  You are the one who knows that I have always felt friendship for... your husband... but you have not sent me yet the gift of homage... your husband, has ordered be sent to me. I have asked... your husband for massive gold statues.... But your son has goldplated statues of wood. As gold is like dust in the country of your son, why... [hasn't] your son... given them to me?

• 英語の日本語訳について

英語の勉強でわかりにくい英文がありました。 直訳では大体わかっても意訳しようとするといまいちわかりません。 教えていただけると助かります。 1. Here you may be delegates of your countries. But really you are motheres and fathers, sisters and brothers. And each of you is someone's child as well. 2. But I don't think you can say that to us anymore. 私が考えた訳 1. ここにいるあなたは、国の代表かもしれない。 しかし、あなたは、親、や兄弟でもある。 そして、あなた方は、誰かの子供でもある。 2. あなたは、私たちにそのようなことを、言うことができない。 私なりに考えたら上記になりますが、何かおかしいような気がします。 わかる人がいれば是非訂正をお願いします。