• 締切済み

質問です。

kenjaminの回答

• kenjamin
  • ベストアンサー率41% (52/126)
回答No.1

1;picture show 映画 2;from that time on その時以来ずっと 3;He is shown totally alone on a raft floating down a huge river.彼は、大きな川を下る浮かんだ筏の上でまったく一人ぽっちで見せられた(前後文章がないので、ここでは川下り景色のことですかね?) 1.2は辞書に載っているので調べた方がいいですよ。

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

I went to my favorite cafe in Nashville and saw a man on the corner sitting on a curb with his pants down, just going to town on himself. He scooted his butt off the curb and took a shit, then tried to brush it away from himself with his free hand. It did not brush away. It smeared. He held his poop hand away from him and kept jerking it. 全文の和訳を教えてください。on himselfはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 以下の英文を日本語訳してください。

What a waste it would be to let it go floating down the river. なぜそのような訳になるのかも教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳をお願いします!

Tanaka saw a hole in the ice on the pond,and a jacket floating on top. ↑↑上の文を和訳していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 過去完了について

My now husband surprised me on Christmas Eve morning with a puzzle. He's a brilliant photographer and he had cut up my favourite picture that he's taken - and turned it into a huge puzzle. ここでhe had cut up my favourite pictureと過去完了が使われているのは、前のMy now husband surprised meよりも前の出来事(大過去)ということでいいでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の訳

英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします! From 1978 to 1982, he sailed around the globe north and south, though he stopped at some ports along the route. If a person sails around the world alone by yacht, that is news. But Horie has made it three times! Moreover, when he set out on his third around-the-world voyage, he was already 66 years old.

• fallの使い方

「落ちる・転ぶ」などの意味で使うfallのことですが、 たいていの文にはdown や off、from などが後ろについているように思えます。Snow is falling.のように何もついていないものもありますが。。 「彼は道端で転んだ。」としたい時には、 He fell on the street.でもいいのでしょうか? He fell down on the street.としなければいけないのでしょうか? 使い方を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 予習をしていてわからない部分があったので

予習をしていてわからない部分があったので 和訳してくださる方がいたら 教えていただけるとありがたいです;; >A bridge can be a log across a stream or a rope across a river. >It hangs from steel cables that are supported by two huge towers,one at each end of the bridge. >The suspension span was the longest in the world when it was finished in 1937. お願いします><

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Q. Opposite of hoarding?: You field a lot of questions about hoarding behavior. Is there such a thing as the opposite of a hoarder? I’ve been dating a guy for a few weeks, he has seemed great and without obvious quirks ... outside of his house. He lives alone in a big house that is very empty. There are several totally empty closets and bare shelves. There is not a photo or picture to be seen. He takes mail from his mailbox directly to the trash bins outside and sorts it there. He takes mail from his mailbox directly to the trash bins outside and sorts it there.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします!

どうしても和訳できないので 和訳お願いします。 We can count on delighted grandparents, close relatives, and friends to show our baby that he is indeed special and worthy of love. 宜しくお願いします。

• (1)They made up calenders to record

(1)They made up calenders to record the past. と (2)They sailed up the river in a small boat. (1)のupは副詞(2)のupは前置詞 違いが分かりません。 どうしてそう分かるのでしょうか。。 He put on a hat. はHe put a hat on the head. を変化させたものだから副詞 He sat on the bench. これは前置詞 このように変化できるのでしょうか。。