• 締切済み

英訳の修正をお願いします(メールの文です)

英語がそこまで得意でないので間違っている部分がとても多いと思いますが間違いを修正していただけるとありがたいです。 私は先週の水曜日から二週間の冬休みに入りました。 水曜日には私はギター部のライブで友達と演奏しました。 でもちょっと、失敗しちゃったんだ。 その時の画像を送るね。 私はクリスマスは家族でパーティーをしました。 プレゼントはドラムをやっているからドラムのフットペダルを貰いました。 あなたは自転車をもらったといっていましたがどんな自転車なの? 日本だと年の初めに届くようにみんな手紙をだすんだ。 その手紙の事を「年賀状」と言います。 オーストラリアではそういう文化はありますか? 沢山の写真をどうもありがとう。 とても可愛く写ってたよ! My winter vacation has started since last Wednesday and, for two weeks. I played guitar with my friends in the live of the guitar club on Wednesday. But I made a mistake a little.. This is the picture at then. I had a party with my family in Christmas. My family gave me a foot pedal. And you got a bicycle but, how about is it? Do you like it?? It's nice?? In Japan, we usually write and send letters to arrive at the beginning of a year. We call it "nengajo". Does Australia have such a culture?? Thanks for the many picture a lot! You are so cute!!! お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.2

Eメールだとして考えています。 My two-week winter vacation has started since last Wednesday. I played the guitar with my friends in the live concert of the guitar club on Wednesday. But I made a mistake a little... Attached picture is the picture at the concert. We had a Christmas party with my family members. The Christmas gift was a foot pedal for my drums because I'm a drummer. And I hear you got a bicycle. What kind of bicycle is it? How do you like it? How nice is it? In Japan, we are usually beforehand in New year post cards so that they are delivered at the beginning day of the year. We call them "nengajo(s)" in Japanese. Do you have a similer custum in Australia? Thanks a lot for many pictures! You are so pretty in the pictures as you are in real!!! みたいな感じでしょうか。

• Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.1

どうやら日本文を先に書いてそれを英訳した弊害が出ているように感じられます。ここまで英文を構築出来るのであれば、最初から英文で書かれてはいかがでしょうか? >My winter vacation has started since last Wednesday and, for two weeks. "My two weeks' vacation started last Wednesday." >in the live こういう熟語はありません。"at a live concert"とでもすべきでしょう。 >But I made a mistake a little.. 文脈から云って"But"が必要には思われません。ピリオドは一つ。 >I had a party with my family in Christmas. "in Christmas"という表現はありません。"on Christmas eve"か"on Christmas day"、あるいは"in this holiday season"です。 >And you got a bicycle but, how about is it? この"but"も日本語の「貰ったそうですが」を直訳したのでしょうが、英語としては"but"が登場する必要性はありません。素直に"You wrote you got a bicycle. Do you like it?"でいいと思います。 >to arrive at the beginning of a year. "In Japan, we usually send special postcards for new year. We hope the postcards reach addressees by first day of the year." >Does Australia have such a culture?? 年賀状は"culture"ではなく"custom"あるいは"tradition"に過ぎません。 >Thanks for the many picture a lot! "picture"は可算名詞です。"Thanks for a lot of pictures." >You are so cute!!! 写真の中の彼女でしたら"You look so cute!"です。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳の修正をお願いします(メールの文です)

英訳の間違ってる部分の修正をお願いします。 私は無事テストが終わりました。 でも数学はひどい点数でした。やっぱり数学は苦手です。 私のドラムを叩くこと以外の趣味は、ピアノを弾くこととか、友達と遊んだりすることかな。 あなたは何か趣味がありますか? 私は絶対にあなたを忘れることはないと思います。 あなたとディズニーランドに行ったこととか、日光に行ったことは最高の思い出です。 私が今年の夏にオーストラリアに行っていたことをあなたは覚えていると思いますが、直接あなたと話したりすることはほとんどなかったのが悔しいです。 私は家族とクリスマスを過ごします。 チキンを食べたりお祝いをすると思います。 そしてプレゼントをもらうのがとても楽しみさ。 あなたは何かプレゼントをもらいますか? 今度、マイノさんやアイさんなどにメールアドレスを聞いておきます。 私は何回か前のメールで言ったと思いますが、私はジョエルにメールをしたいです。 だからジョエルのメールアドレスを教えてください。 As for me, a test was over safely. But the mathematics was a severe mark. After all I am weak in the mathematics. I do the hobby except beating my drum whether it is that it plays the piano and to play with a friend. Do you have any hobby? I think that I need to never forget you. It is the best memory to have gone to Nikko that went to Disneyland with you. I think that you remember that I went to Australia in this summer, but it is regrettable that it was rare that I talk with direct you. I spend Christmas with a family. I eat chicken and think it to do a celebration. And I look forward to getting a present very. Do you get any present? I ask dance field or Ai e-mail address this time. I think that I said by how many times or an email, but I want to e-mail Joel. Therefore please show the e-mail address of Joel. お願いします。

• 英訳の修正をお願いします(メールの文です)

英訳してみたのですが間違ってると思うので修正をお願いします。 先週の水曜日から二週間の休みに入ったよ。 毎日友達と遊んでいるよ! 実際に今日も遊んでたしね。あなたは友達と最近遊んでる? 私は一週間ぐらい前にジョエルにメールしたのですが、まだ返事が来ていません。 今度メールが届いているか聞いといてもらえますか? へぇ、あなたはすし屋でバイトしてるんだ。 あなたが日本に来た時に食べていたお寿司と同じ感じですか? それと、日本のすしとオーストラリアのすしはどっちがおいしいですか? 私は多分あなたと同い年の高校一年生です。 二年後また学校の交換留学生としてあなたは日本に来るチャンスがあると思う。 もし、これたら今度はディズニーランドじゃなくてディズニーシーにつれてってあげるよ! A holiday of two weeks began from last Wednesday. I play with a friend every day! I play today, and it is really a help. Do you play with a friend recently? I e-mailed Joel around 1 week ago, but an answer does not yet come. Will you hear whether an email arrives this time? Huh? You work part-time at a sushi bar. Is it a feeling same as the sushi which it ate when you came to Japan? As for it and the Japanese sushi and the Australian sushi, which is delicious? Probably I am you and a tenth grader of the same age. I think that, in addition, you have a chance coming to Japan as an exchange student of the schools two years later. I am this time in DisneySea not Disneyland if I can be elaborate! こんな感じなのですがよろしくお願いします。

• 英訳助けてください!!

オーストラリアのホストファミリーに手紙を書こうと思っています。 英語はまったくできないので、ぜひ修正お願いします!! Hi,Mom and ○○!!How are you?I’m very fine. There are earthquakes almost everyday in Japan. A quake came in last year was so big how we couldn’t stand up. Happily, we escaped injury but we couldn’t escaped radioactivity.My high school removed radioactivity but there is a little. Japanese Government is saying safety but I think it is doubtful. I wish peaceful come to Japan. I'm going to live in Tokyo in March because my university is in Tokyo. Its name is 『○○university』. I'm going to study psychology and English. It will start in April so I have a lot of holidays. So I'm trying to obtain driver’s license for manual gear shift cars. But I often kill the motor...it is very hard for me. I want to go to Australia in next year. Can you let me going to Australia? I intend to study English very hard until I meet you. 12年生を終えたらしいのですが、それは卒業ということでしょうか? 卒業であればこのような文で正しいですか? Congratulation, ○○!! I congratulate you on your graduation. You want to be army, isn’t it? I sure of you will be a powerful army. Please take care of yourself!!

• 英訳の修正をお願いします(メールの文です)

There is an event of Valentine's Day in Japan today. (今日、日本ではバレンタインデーというイベントがあります。) Do you know Valentine's Day? (あなたはバレンタインデーを知っていますか?) The girl gives the cake to a favorite boy in Japan. (日本では女の子が好きな男の子にお菓子をあげます。)チョコだったらcakeをChocolateに変える Is such an event in Australia? (オーストラリアにこのようなイベントはありますか?) By the way, is it famous though heard that the cartoon of Japan is famous in Australia? (ところでオーストラリアでは、日本の漫画が有名だと聞いたのですが有名なんですか?)

• 英訳の修正をお願いします(メールの文です)

日本語 私はあなたの友達のjadeを覚えています。 一緒に原宿やディズニーランドに行ったもん、忘れるわけがないよ! jadeもマキシマム ザ ホルモンが好きなんだ。 そういえばあなたは、日本のアーティストのことよく知っているけどなんでそんなに詳しいの? 多分私の友達のゲン君は今年の7月に短期留学に行くと思うけど、他にまだ誰が短期留学に行くかわからないんだよ。 私の周りに行きたいと言っている友達はたくさんいます。しかし彼らは行くことができないでしょう。なぜなら、すごい留学の費用が高いからです。 英語 I remember Jade, your friend. We went to harajuku and Disneyland together. Hard to forget somthing like that. she likes "makisimu the hormon", too. By the way, you know a lot about Japanese artists. Why is it? Gen, my friend will be studying abroad for a short time period in July, but I don't know who else is going if any. I have many friends who would like to go if possible. But I am afraid they won't be able to do because it costs too much for them.

• メールの文なんですが、

中国にいる英語圏の人からメールがきたのですが解かるところもあるのですがすべてがわかりません。自分でわかる部分は何とかやってみたいと思います。もし間違っていたらご指摘お願いします。あと訳を教えていただきたいです。宜しくお願いします (1) Well,I work with a Logistics company,we send goods from China to all parts of the world. 私は工場(?)で仕事をしていて品物を中国から世界のあちこちに送っています。 (2) My job is really tiresome cos I always have to go out to meet our suppliers and sometimes clients too. 私の仕事はとてもつかれる。なぜなら私はいつも私達の・・・・(ココから先がわかりません) (3)That's why I don't have many friends here,except my colleagues at work. 私はここに会社の同僚以外たくさんの友達はいない。 (4) (この文はちょっと面白い感じではなしてくれているのでしょうか。) I love dancing a lot.When I was in school,I joined the dance club and sometimes me and my friends will go to clubs and I will only be dancing until I'm tired...hehe.Sometimes my friends will say,yo JJ,what's up with you...you only come to club to dance?You know like guys do,they will be going in for girls and I never do that so they will be like JJ don't care about girls...Damn I miss those times!!! 私はダンスが好きで学生の頃はダンスクラブに所属していて時々友達とクラブへいくでしょう そして私は疲れるまで踊ります。・・・・・・(ここから解かりません訳を教えてください) (5) この文のwillはたとえ話で未来のことをあらわしているんですか?なんかちょっとどんな感じで言っているのかが解かりません。教えて下さい

• 豪州英語:speak-a my language?

Men at workのDown underという曲の歌詞に下記のような箇所があります。 Buying bread from a man in Brussels He was six-foot-four and full of muscles I said, "Do you speak-a my language?" "Do you speak my language?"に-aを付けるのがオーストラリア訛りなのでしょうか? それとも何か他の意味があるのでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 訳の修正お願いします

Eplからもらった文なのですが、訳がうまく出来ません。わかる箇所ありましたら訂正とただしい訳を教えてください。 (1)I see...so how good is your english??? I can speak a little Japanese, so I don't think communication would be a problem....but I know that it is very important to have. We were together for a long time, but it just never felt right...we would always have different opinons about things, and see would go to the club a lot...and dance and always try to meet new guys...she said she never cheat on me, but I really don't know??? わかった、(わあkりません)私はすこしだけ日本語はなせる、コミニュケーションとるのは問題ない。でもとても重要なことだ。 うちらは長い間一緒だった。(わかりません)いつも意見が異なった。クラブへいったり男と出会ったり (わあkりません) (2) But I'm much happier with her out of my life then in my life. So anyway, No I don't have any kids, and I have never been married before....I am single and looking for the right girl to spend the rest of my life with....who knows you may be her!!! You seem like a really nice girl and it seems like you have a great heart too. ・・・・・私はシングルで・・・さがしている。・・・あなたはほんとにナイスな女性にみえるし気持ちもすばらしい (3)I think next we will have to meet someday to really see if we have ssome things in common with each other. So how about you...do you have kids?? Would you consider dateing with me??? or am i to ugly??heheheheheh (あいたいようなことを言っているのはわかりますがうまく訳せません)

• 英訳なんですがわかりません

うまく訳せません。わかる方いましたらお願いします ちなみにどのような感じで言っているのかも知りたいです。私との約束は少し迷惑そうな感じでしょうか?教えてください Got your message...I've been in meetings for the last few days...We are getting ready to release a CD project in the Philippines in March, and I am recording a song with Rachelle Ann Go, my producer just finished the song so now we are getting ready to record my part here in the states, then he goes to the PI in two weeks to record her part there in the Philippines. So, I have been pretty busy, but I have not forgot about your lyrics...I promise that you will have them by the end of next week, and I don't make promises that I can't keep

• 英訳および教えてください

彼に誕生日にもらったカードの言葉ですがa little bit moreを上手に訳せませんので、教えてください。 I'm a little bit more in love with you each morning when I wake up. I'm a little bit more in love with you every time you say my name. I'm a little bit more in love with you every time you walk into the room… I'm a little bit more in love with you every day and every year. Happy Birthday sweetheart.