• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします!!

今年研修に行った時に知り合ったアメリカの友達とメールをしているのですが、何と書いてあるのかよくわかりませんでした。 なのでどなたか和訳お願いします! 久々のメールなので、「How about you guys?」と送りました。 その返事です。↓ It seems though that chats with everyone else has slowed down a lot is everyone busy or have they forgotten us 私やほかに一緒に研修に行った友達が、忙しいから彼や彼の友達を忘れてしまったのではないかと心配?しているのかな、 と後半の文章から推測したのですが、前半の部分がよくわかりません(It seems~alot)。 できれば全訳お願いします!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • lis385t
  • ベストアンサー率51% (219/429)
回答No.1

全訳すると、このサイトのルールに神経質な先生方に削除される可能性があるので、大枠だけお知らせします。 thoughというのはアメリカ英語の口語表現でスパイスとしてよく使われるもので、ここでは、it seems thoughで、「てな感じだよね」「ちょっと思うんだけど」というような意味になります。あとは「ほかの仲間とのやりとりも」Slow downしているとのことなので、そのままの意味ですよね。 クリスマスの時期、クリスマスカードのやり取りなど友人同士の連絡が特に増えます。良い友人関係は大切にしていきたいですよね。 以上、ご参考まで。

soykanon
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 なるほど、thoughにはそのような意味があったんですね~! 「ほかの仲間とのやりとり」というのも読み取れませんでした; はい、良い友人関係は大切にしていきたいものですよね! これからもメール頑張ろうと思います!! 本当にありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.3

Ano2です。 NO1さんの解釈の方が理にかなっているようです。 It seems though that chats with everyone else has slowed down a lot - is everyone busy or have they forgotten us? と単純に分けたほうがよいみたいですね。 everyone else他の人達との chats会話(遣り取り)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.2

貴方の理解でよいと思います >It seems though that chats with everyone else has slowed down a lot is everyone busy or have they forgotten us ↓ Though that chats with everyone else has slowed down a lot, it semms that everyone is busy or they they forgotten us. と言っているのですが、 everyone is busy or they they forgotten us を疑問文にすることにより「かな~」ではなく、it semms の推測も含むが「忘れちゃた」の~と聞いているのです。 良い友達を持ちましたね。大切にしてください。

soykanon
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます(No.3の分もこちらに書き込みますね!)。 なるほど・・・(私にとって)結構一文が長い上にクエスチョンマークがなかったので、have they forgotten usが疑問文だということに気づきませんでした; それと分けたほうがいいのですね。 確かに解釈しやすいですね! はい、彼は本当に良い友人です。大切にしたいと思います! ご回答本当にありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• ペンパルとのメールの和訳

最近、ペンパルが出来たんですが、文章がいまいちわかりません。 和訳をお願いします。 Yes my little boy is 3 and we do have magna here. Not alot of people know alot about it. My son did get into dragaon ball and Nuato to. I did like Inuyasha but with no ending i did not like that. So as i think you guys have a lot of costumes that you wear. I love the culture. I want to visit someday. Is America liked by japan and does it look as exciting as japan does to me? please email! この文章では、動詞の前にdoやdidが多用されていますが、どのような使い方なのでしょうか? それから、途中の文に、So as i think とありますが、ここのasの用法はなんでしょう?

• 和訳お願いします

某SNSで知り合ったヨルダン人のお友達からのメールです。 いつもは辞書などを参考にして理解できているのですが 今回はどうしてもわからずこちらで質問させていただく事になりました。 後半が難しいです… ちなみに、この相手の方やその周りがすごく日本が好きなので なぜみんな日本が好きなのか質問しました。 i want to say that not all the jordanians know a lot about japan... it's just groups ~ like me and my friends , and we love it after we know somethings about you. we found that there are alot of traditionals which are popular between us and you. i mean by us... arab and muslim word. お願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします。

アメリカの友達とメールをしているのですがわからない部分がありました。友達は女の子なのですが、悩みを打ち明けてきたみたいで「I've been thinking about life a lot, like how to really live life without worrying and thinking too much. I sometimes worry, oh I wonder if people like me... But why should it matter anyway? Do you ever think about stuff like this?」この文のBut why should it matter anyway?はどのように訳したらいいのでしょうか?あとOh,I wonder if people like meの訳は「ああ、もしも人々(友達?)が私のことを好きだったら」で訳はいいのでしょうか?

• 英語の問題です!至急解答お願いします!

以下の英語の問題の解答を教えてください! (1)同じ意味の文にし、日本語にしなさい。 a:It seems that our teacher is angry. →Our teacher ( ) ( ) ( ) angry. 訳:____________________________________________ b:It said that the man has a lot of old coins. →The man is ( ) ( ) ( ) a lot of old coins. 訳:____________________________________________ c:I'm too busy to read a book. →I'm ( ) ( ) ( ) I ( ) read a book. 訳:____________________________________________ (2)次の文を日本語にしなさい。 a:It is said that there are a lot of beautiful birds in the mountain. 訳:____________________________________________ b:Last evening I was too tired to go to see a movie. 訳:____________________________________________ c:My father always tells me to be kind to old people. 訳:____________________________________________ d:Roy studies science very hard in order to become a scientist. 訳:____________________________________________ e:Julia seems to be angry with me. 訳:____________________________________________ f:The man seems to have learned Chinese when he was young. 訳:______________________________________________ よろしくお願いします。

• 英語

英語でお店に自社商品を置いてとメールしたところ、 下記が返信できました。 A bit of confusion though, I was told this would definitely be a free trial on the day you guys came into the shop, we wouldn't usually sell trainers but just thought we would give it a go to see how it goes? . but以下が分かりません! 教えてください!

• 英語を和訳お願い致します。

友人から届いたメールなのですが下記の部分がなんとなくしか理解出来ません。。。 よろしくお願いします。 You really seem to like your hometown. I agree with you Kobe is a pretty nice place, I wouldn't mind living over there myself. However I would probably get very fat from eating so much delicious food everyday. hahaha Many guys tried to pick you up while you were staying here, Yuki? You must be pretty attractive then, huh! Well,I think it's quite common for that to happen at many clubs and bars here. If guys have been drinking a lot and see girl they like they will try to ask for a phone number. It happens all the time. American men are very persistent I think. You enjoy going to club or 居酒屋 over there with your friends?

• 英作文

添削お願いします 時間を正確に守らないのは、忙しすぎる人と、暇すぎる人のようである。前者は、他人は自分ほど忙しくないだろうから、少しぐらい待ってもらっても許されるだろうと考え、 後者は他人にも暇な時間がどっさりあると考えている。どちらも自己中心の考え方であることはいうまでもない。 っていう文なんですけど it seems that many people who are too busy and too leisure cannot keep time precisely. the former think they will be forgiven to keep others waiting a moment since others are probably not so busy as themselves and the latter think others also have as much leisure time as they do. everyone knows that both these ways of thinking are egocentric.

• 和訳困っています><

-Ageing- As we've seen, many people live healthy, happy and productive lives for many years after the standard retirement age. But sooner or later, barring accidents, we all become old. It used to be thought that ageing was a steady decline in functioning, with people going inevitably downhill from the age of 50 or so. But now we know that is not so. But now we know that is not so. The research evidence which suggested this pattern of ageing was seriously flawed in the way that it was done, and modern experiences show that ageing occurs quite differently. The general pattern seems to be that we have only a very gradual decline in our older years, and that decline can be slowed down by exercise and activity, but that eventually we reach a period of more rapid physical decline, which rarely lasts for more than about five years. Usually, the person dies at some point during the five-year period. In some old people, that decline is brought about by an accident-a fall or some similar event- which damages them physically but, more importantly, shakes their confidence and makes them feel unable to cope with life as they once did. How inevitable the decline is, once it has begun, is something nobady knows. We do know, though, that even old bodies can respond surprisingly well to exercises were found to be putting on muscle mass as a result - in other words, their muscles were responding to the exercise and becoming stronger. This finding has been repeated a number of times now, and it shows that the saying " it's never too late " may be even truer than we realize. The real danger in ageing, more than any other, seems to be the person's own beliefs about it. Someone who expects to decline and become incapable as they grow older is not likely to face their body or mind with extra challenges. Without exercise, our bodies have no incentive to grow stronger or to maintain their normal levels of strength; so they become weaker. This, to the person who expects to be weak as a result of age, is 'proof 'that they were right, and their belief in inevitable decline is confirmed. But really, it began as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

• 英語の表現

こんにちは。 今年になってから、Facebookを始めましたが、以前の仕事仲間やそのまた友達からリクエストが きてあれよあれよという間に友達がふえたのですが、全く連絡をとらない人もいて正直クリーニング をしたいのですが、その何人かは外国の方もいるので、何とかクリーニングをして連絡とりませんよ~とやんわり言いたいのですが、辞書と私のつたない英語力であっているか、どなたか見て訂正する箇所、またはこう書いた方がいいという箇所があれば教えて下さい。 宜しくお願いします。 Hi guys I love to keep in touch via facebook with everyone, But Who never contacted with me ever, I won't stay in touch anymore! I wanna use it more simply Sorry for about that but thanks for sharing it! Thank you.

• 日本語について また誰か助けてください。お願いします。

日本語について また誰か助けてください。お願いします。 明日は友達と会えなくなってしまったので悲しいです。 彼女は忙しいみたいです。 (1)なくなって=Is this NARU is negative form? 彼女は忙しいみたいです。 (2)みたいです = MITAI an in, she appears to be busy??? なので明日は予定がないから勉強でもしようかなと思います。 (3) I think I understand this but I am confused as it seems like a thought within a thought? WHY would I use かな and と思います? Thank you for your help. よろしくおねがいします!ありがとうございます