• 締切済み

英語を和訳お願い致します。

友人から届いたメールなのですが下記の部分がなんとなくしか理解出来ません。。。 よろしくお願いします。 You really seem to like your hometown. I agree with you Kobe is a pretty nice place, I wouldn't mind living over there myself. However I would probably get very fat from eating so much delicious food everyday. hahaha Many guys tried to pick you up while you were staying here, Yuki? You must be pretty attractive then, huh! Well,I think it's quite common for that to happen at many clubs and bars here. If guys have been drinking a lot and see girl they like they will try to ask for a phone number. It happens all the time. American men are very persistent I think. You enjoy going to club or 居酒屋 over there with your friends?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.1

キミは本当に自分の故郷が好きなんだね。 私も神戸は最高にいいところだと思うし、私自身そっちで一人で住んでもいいくらいだよ。でも、毎日そんなにおいしいものばかり食べてたら太ってしまうだろうね。アハハ。 ユキ、キミがここに住んでいた時、多くの男があなたを誘おうとしたよね。キミはとてもかわいくて魅力的だからね(照れてるという意味でhuhを使用)。ここのクラブやバーではそうゆうことは当たり前だと思うんだ。もしお酒がはいった男が好みの女性を見かけたら、電話番号を聞こうとするだろうからね。いつだってそうだよ。アメリカの男性はとてもしつこいと僕は思う。そっちでは友達とクラブや居酒屋にいって楽しんでいるかい? こんな感じかな。 前後の文があると思うから、適当にニュアンスを変えてください。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

There are days when everything seems to go wrong. You do not hear your alarm, so you are late to crass. You get caught in the rain. Your computer breaks down before you make a backup copy. At this point, you are ready to cream. The only solution is to take a deep breath and count to ten.    There are also days when everything you do is wrong. You cannot get along with your exclaim, "I feel like a failure!"  When things go wrong, many people tend to isolate themselves. By being alone, they think that they are protecting themselves. Unfortunately, this reaction does not help them deal with their disappointments, because they are focusing only on themselves. Thinking about what went wrong strength their sense of failure.

• 英語を和訳してください

英語を和訳してください Good morning. (blushing smile) There is racism in Ukraine, very few. Very rare. In general, Ukraine is a tolerant country. There are many Chinese and Vietnamese in Ukraine. There is racism all over the world. Arabs are not liked in Western Europe. I like Asian women. They are so mysterious. I love it. You don't need to worry. Everything is good. Does Japan treat a foreigner well? I read that in Japan there are establishments where foreigners are not allowed.I got the Ambassador translator headphones on Thursday. I waited for about a year. Unfortunately, they turned out to be very bad. They work poorly. They translate Japanese very poorly and incorrectly. Think about 30 seconds. They constantly turn off. Wasted $ 160. The company is cheating, the headphones are bad. I am disappointed. (angry frown)(distressed) これは、翻訳機を別の日本人と試したと書いていますか?私に、イイネ!くれた理由を聞いたのに、ミステリアスとかですか?。

• 和訳お願い致します。

(1)If you marry me,you will have to leave Japan (2)um do u know line?that is App (3)I would like to go over there (4)Its bit hot today Are you at work? (5)You look a lot like the Japanese,sweet face,very pleased to meet you どうか、宜しくお願い致します!!

• 和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願い致します

下記内容、和訳お願い致します。  状況は、自分の作った洋服を海外に送りそれが届いた ? らしく それに対しての文章です。 Received your order! I received your beautiful pieces! Will let you know how it goes....they might be a little light for the season here now but let's see! Very best,  次に来たのが下記の文章です。 Hey there, Was just thinking...can layer With and Wessel pcs. with these thin Japanese dresses....will look really great!

• 急) 和訳お願いします(どれか一つでもいいのでお願

翻訳サイトとかで調べてなんとなく意味はわかりましたが、正確なのを知りたく質問しました 以下を和訳してほしいです (1)I think we will be good friends!:] Teach me Japanese? Really?! I 'm very happy,I very like Japan*_* and I have a dream,I would like to live in Japan. I hope, my dream will come true!! Do you have a dream?^^ (2)Everybody can learn everything, its ok, my english is not perfect too. ;D I don't know how i can help you with your english? I think you learn the most when we write the e-mails ;D Japan is a big land, where are you from, Tokio? (3)Its totally fine I understand since you have school and everything^^ and your English is completely correct!

• 和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願い致します

下記内容になります。 内容は、私の作った洋服を お店に置いてもらえるかで、以前その資料を送っていてその返事が下記の内容です。   恐縮ですが、どなたか分かる方お願い致します。  Dear Mr. A It was wonderful to hear from you---my sister has told me about you and how much she admires your work. I liked the pictures of the pieces very much. I would love to show your pieces in my shop. I was wondering if you would be interested in starting with some consignment as the pieces are priced high for me start out with? I really like the red one and the white one with all of the little gathers around the neckline and some others the others as well..! Can you ship from Japan? What season are the pictures showing? I also very much like the idea of collaborating on a dress.....so much to think about. I look forward to hearing from you. All the best,  

• 英語で告白したのですが。。。

はじめまして。 オーストラリア人に告白をしました。 私は英語が苦手なのでうまく伝えられたかわからないのですが、送った内容と返信内容です。 私はこう送りました。 I am fun to be with you. I care very much about you. I want to go steady you. Would you be my boyfriend? But,I can't say english well. そしたらこのように返信が来ました。 I really like spending time with you too. I think you are so sweet. I take a relationship very seriously. as i'm still establishing myself here in tokyo i don't think i have the time to give you in a relationship. that would not be fair to you. i still really want to be your friend as i really like who you are i really do like spending time with you but i don't think i could be the boyfriend you deserve 内容はふられたとは思うのですが、全く脈なしってことですかね。 ご判断をお願いします。

• どなたか和訳をお願い致します

I read your words. I wish we had a sweeter reunion. I just wanted to hold you close and love you. It was such a simple hope. That is how I feel. But I am still happy we met. I would like to meet you again if you wish to visit here again. I just got back here today. The truth is I miss you. But if we spend another evening together, please lets make it pure..and sweet. Especially the next time. If you would like to visit me here again and spend the night I welcome it. I could meet you here again like the place we were at before. I am free from 8pm. Infact.. If you want to meet me tomorrow (Tuesday) I would welcome it. I have a gift for you from my travels. I also miss you.

• 出来る限り早く和訳お願い致します!!

"I don't think much of that," said the Duck, " as I cannot see what use it is to anyone. Now, if you could plough the fields like the ox, or draw a cart like the horse, or look after the sheep like the collie-dog, that would be something." "My good creature," cried the Rocket in a very haughty tone of voice, "I see that you belong to the lower orders. A person of position is never useful. We have certain accomplishments, and that is more than sufficient. I have no sympathy myself with industry of any kind, least of all with such industries as you seem to recommend. Indeed, I have always been of opinion that hard work is simply the refuge of people who have nothing whatever to do." "Well, well," said the Duck, who was of a very peaceable disposition, and never quarrelled with anyon, "everybody has different tastes. I hope, at any rate, that you are going to take up your residence here." "Oh dear no!" cried the Rocket . " I am merely a visitor, a distinguished visitor. The fact is that I find this place rather tedious. There is neither society here, nor solitude. In fact, it is essentially suburban. I shall probably go back to Court, for I know that I am destined to make a sensation in the world." "I had thoughts of entering public life once myself," remarked the Duck ; "there are so many things that need reforming. Indeed, I took the chair at a meeting some time ago, and we passed resolutions condemning everything that we did not like.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Well I love those guys and I really wished they'd get a long too. They are an amazing band and great guys and it's been really sad for me to have a front seat to their struggles as a band for so many years. But I guess there are some resentments that never pass. Very sad stuff.