• ベストアンサー

和訳をおねがいします。

御助力下さい! すみません。和訳をお願いしたいのです。 自分でも調べてみましたが、どうもヘンテコに解釈しているようです。( ; ~_~; ) 特に最後の方がわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。 I am free to write, write and write! I understand how it is like to be working . I did it for more than three years while in UK. I was doing a master then, worked part time. My husband is too stressed up all the time to be of any use. (仕事で忙しくて手紙を書く時間が無くてゴメンね)の返事です。 私は暇だから書いて、書いて、書けるのです!私は、働いていることがどのような事か理解します。 イギリスにいる間、私は3年以上の間それをやったの。 私はパート・タイムで働いていて、そのときマスターを行っていました。 特に最後の方がわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

I am free to write, write and write! I understand how it is like to be working . I did it for more than three years while in UK. I was doing a master then, worked part time. My husband is too stressed up all the time to be of any use. 最初の方は、正しくご理解なされていると思いますが、勢いもあるので、全部訳しちゃいます。 私は仕事してないから、いくらでも書く時間があるわ (今仕事はしていないけど)仕事を持つということがどんなことかも分かっているわ。 イギリスにいた時は、3年以上も私は仕事を持っていたから。 そのとき、私は修士課程にいて、パートの仕事も持っていたの。 主人なんか、ストレスたまりすぎちゃって(stressed up)家事なんか全然何にもしなかったし。 be of no use=役に立たない を、「家事なんかしない」と訳したのは、意訳です。多分、文面からこういう意味だろうと推測しました。

profitable-d
質問者

お礼

norimasa_mさん 訳をありがとうございました。 私が訳したものとは違いがありますね。( ; ~_~; ) 解説までいただいてありがとうございました。 masterは修士課程という意味なのですね!なるほど!! 教えていただいて本当に助かりました。 今後とも宜しくお願いします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

最後の文はtoo ~to...の構文で、 ダンナはいつもストレスが溜まりっぱなしで、 全然何の役にも立たない。?

profitable-d
質問者

お礼

とても早く御回答をいただいて有難うございます。(*^0^*)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• これを和訳出来ますか?

これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I never asked the salary and I found at the end of the month when I got my first paycheck what I was earning I just knew it was the right thing to be doing.

• 英語 

洋楽のワンシーンで、 I don't know If this is the right thing to be doing. これでいいのかわからない。 という台詞があったのですが、right thing to be doingの文法がどうなっているのかよく分かりません。 to be doingはよく意味が分かりませんし、 もし仮にto be playingや、eatingなどのingだとしたら、なぜto playにならないのかわかりません。なぜ現在進行形なのか。違いがわかりません。

• 和訳これでいいですか?(その1)

Have a safe journey 安全な長旅を Glad you arrived safely 無事に着いてよかったよ I am glad you are having a good time あなたが楽しく過ごしてるなら、私はうれしいよ Hope you have a good weekend たのしい週末を I look forward to reading your e-mail very soon すぐにあなたのイーメールを読めることを楽しみにしてます Great to hear from you again またあなたと話せて(声がきけて)うれしいよ I hope you dont mind me asking 私が尋ねた事があなたにとって気にならないといいな I will be happy to write a poem for you 私はあなたに詩を書くことは幸せです It is great to receive e-mail from you. あなたからのイーメールを受け取る事はうれしい How are you?I hope you are doing well. 元気?元気にやってるならいいな。 お願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします

i dont know what you want, you break up with me one day and then you ask me if we`re broken up and want to get back together? look i need you to understand is going to to be difficult, and i may not respond back right away all of the time. i am going to be here for quite a while still , i have no job, and i barely have enough money left for a plane ticket to to japan please i need your patience if this is going to work but i`ll give another chance

• 和訳をお願いします

すみません。こちらの英語の和訳をお願いいたします。 ☆We met, and were impressions different? ★sorry i don't get you ☆i got it ★you meant that you had nice time when in France ? ☆I was able to spend happy time in France But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you I am blame,sorry I have misunderstood Please ignore this matter im so sorry ★don't worry :) everything is going to be alright :) you said :But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you!! but i don't get you ☆I want to talk with you much more It is these contents that I wanted to send Do you understand a meaning? ★ye s ;) ☆I misunderstood these words “i don't get you’’ ★i don't understand you ☆But it was able to be already understood ★; )good night, i am going home ;) ☆good night

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

One of my closest friends from high school recently moved to my area (quite far from where we grew up) with her boyfriend. My husband and I went to their house for dinner to catch up and hopefully add some new people to our social circle. Everything was going very well until after dinner, when suddenly the boyfriend started spewing his racist views (using the N-word multiple times) and regaling us all with impossible tales from his childhood. The worst part is how they kept exclaiming how excited they were to finally know someone in the area and that they can’t wait to come over to our house. My husband and I agreed that we didn’t have a good time once the boyfriend started in, and we don’t want to continue or foster a close friendship with either of these people. However, I worry about the possibility of my friend breaking up with her boyfriend and not having anywhere to go. I also would be burning bridges on a nearly decadelong friendship. It doesn’t feel right. Is there a balance to be struck here? I also would be burning bridges on a nearly decadelong friendship. It doesn’t feel right. Is there a balance to be struck here? の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

Are we friend relations forever? と送ったら、non, we will see i don't know if you understand or not i did not understand your question と返事がありIs it the question that I sent to you now?と送ったら、 yesとあり、"we will see"you send me? と聞いたらyes i don't wanna be friends, i wanna something moreときました。 but,You did the same answer before. It is that we are friends from now on. I understood it. と答えるとno,don't worry, i don't wanna be just friendsときました。どういう意味でしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします

right now im studying theology. that is the study of God. im studying the Bible in school and getting my degree in Theology. and i totally understand about not being able to pay for college here in America. haha it is very expensive! ..

• 和訳してください

I'm very excited to learn about Japan! I just think a bit difficult but not impossible. You are a very gentle person! I love to meet her! I know that I write nonsense! But it's all fun! what do you like most? I do not know about Japanese fashion, but I quite like the style, but the Brazilian society is very different in the field of fashion! If I clothe the Japanese style, I would be mocked by the minds of most people here is not broad enough to understand! understand?

• この英文を和訳するとどうなりますか?

Can I take it That you don't need my help And I am finally absolved a value I can face it, but I don't need anyone else Nobody does it like you do And for all the others There'll be better days ahead And while I recover I'll be wishing I was dead I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead Well I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong I plan to stay back, but not for long The time has passed and other things has changed So I gotta grow wings or die I don't need another reason not to die in life Tell me if I'm doing it right this time But let me know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead You say you hate it, but you can't really tell The future is smiling right at you I'm not gonna make it, so you should save yourselfs There's no time to tell you I miss you You lack for new a frontier But I decided to stay back here Inviting my time by waiting it out Looking up to the sky this fight These weakly wings that will never take flight I don't even have the lungs to shout But I need to know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead