• 締切済み

日本語になおしましたが・・・

翻訳がよくわからないのでお手伝いしてほしいです。 so now you have seen what school is like here, can you explain what it is like in japan. 何かを説明できますか?といった内容?explainは多分説明するとかだった気がするんですが、どういった風に日本語にすればよいのでしょうか?

noname#69932
noname#69932
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

回答No.1

おそらくこの会話は、日本以外の国でのやりとりになるでしょう。 訳は、 あなたはここで学校というものがどういうものであるか見ましたね。 それでは、日本における学校というものはどういったものか説明できますか? という感じです。

noname#69932
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 とても参考になりました。 また機会がございましたらよろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• what is school in japan like?の意味

what is school in japan like?の意味 ペンパルとやりとりをしている時に what is school in japan like?と聞かれたのですが、 翻訳サイトを使ってもよく分かりません。 文末のlikeはどう言う意味なのでしょうか? お願いします

• この英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Here is my mother's birthday cake! I saved you a piece! I had a very busy day today. I was running around. I would've spoke to you sooner but there was so But I'm here now! What have I missed so far? よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語文法 ~のですが について

日本語文法について ~のですが について教えてください。 いま私は日本で日本語を勉強しています。誰か英語で答えをくれる人がいたらお願いします。 I am now learning Japanese here in Japan so that i wish if someone could explain me in ENGLISH for the folliwing inquiries. thank you. (1)最近、日本語についていろいろ質問があるのですがお会いできますか? (2)いくつか教えて頂きたいことがあるのですが~ なぜ"~の" になるのですか?  I don't uderstand why the の preceeding the です。 I just want to figure out why it's interesting. Is it basically for WANT or HAVE situations ONLY or can it be used like in any situation? 英語で説明がほしいです。日本語はちょっとわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

翻訳サイト・ソフトの翻訳結果を張り付けるのは無しでお願いします。 Same here it locks up every time if I have the thread count set above 1 my first version I used was 1.8.4.2 but has had the same problem up to 2.1 beta it never bothered me to much on my dual core but i have an I7 now I would like it to be utilized properly so it wont take so long to transcode.

• 日本語にしてください。お願いします。( ´△`)

Yes I have been to Huis Ten Bosch! It was 10 years ago haha. When are you going there? Your city is in the south of Japan right? I was surprised you know the restaurants in Tokyo when your city is so far away! haha!! Thank you for the advise about the restaurant!! Grolsch is a bit like Asahi I think. And Heineken is more like Sapporo beer. The bottle of Grolsch is very creative! It is very difficerent (if they have the big bottle still). The amount is 0,5 liters it looks like this: http://bier.blog.nl/files/2012/08/grolsch-beugelfles.jpg Sorry Japan lost from Greece :-( I was so happy if Japan win from Greece!! But it was equal :-( I think the Netherlands will have difficult matches in the quarter final. I hope they will succeed to play a good match! How is your weekend? What will you do? Thank you for your message!

• 日本語訳お願いします

下の文を日本語訳お願いします^^ hello!! Now I have got at school a lot of tests. On 25 May I'll end this school year Can you tell me more about your character? ^^ About me: I like to be alone, but I have friends at my school, in music school In 2006 I've broken spine. My former "friend" ○○ pushed me and I've fell. I like romantic books, romantic films, romantic anime and romantic manga My friend ○○ says that I am a romantic. Sometime I write poems in Russian or in Ukrainian. I hope my letter is interesting and not dull You can ask me something if you want I'll glad to answer on your questions P.S. Do you know manga "Mars"? If yes, what you think about it? I am reading this manga now. 翻訳など使わずにお願いします!!

• 日本がどのように思われているか

名詞節中で、what Japan is thought to be likeで日本がどのように思われているか、になりますか? how Japan ------がいいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語→日本語に翻訳お願いします!

japan has some beautiful car models. you see them here every day then you have these and its hard to find them in any other country then Japan what i have seen. whats the thing with these cars? its not really about this particular car its like often when i see images of japanese streets i see cars in that shape and size for a very short time they tried to sell a car with that shape here but no body bought it

• 英文のお手紙日本語に直してください

こんにちは、いつもお世話はになってます。少し長文ですが、 通訳してください。   Wow! 5 Kids. I dont have kids, and i'm not married yet. Well, I only left school a few weeks ago. I am going on holiday next week So i will take lots of photos and perhaps i can show them to you? I am staying in the UK for my Holiday so you will be able to see a bit of what it is like around here, :) It is summer here too and very Hot. I thought it would be winter in japan right now, seeing as it is on the other side of the world. Guess i was wrong :) I went to australia a couple of years ago and was told that it a very popular place for japanese tourists to go. Have you ever been there? I ended up being photographed with a large Japanese family while I was there because i had a very pretty bird sat on my hand.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Some tourists may feel like they are not so welcome in Kanszawa as few salesclerks call out to customers from the shops here, which is common at other tourist spot. However, warm hearts can be found among local people once the visitor steps closer. Fortunately, such opportunities are increasing here. Feel like の後にthey areとつづく分がわかりません。 この文章の翻訳をお願いいたします。