疑念残る洋楽歌詞の対訳について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 洋楽歌詞の対訳に疑念が残ります。比喩的な表現やニュアンスの適切な訳し方について教えてください。
  • 対訳チェックをお願いします。対訳のニュアンスや比喩などについても指摘してください。
  • 洋楽歌詞の一部を自分で対訳しましたが、疑念があります。比喩的な表現や適切な訳し方についてアドバイスをいただきたいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

自分でネイティブを訳したのですが疑念が残ります。

洋楽歌詞の一部です。 PVのURLは規則なので載せられませんが、 When the rain is pourin down and my heart is hurting. You will always be around this i know for certain. 「雨が降っているときも、心が傷ついているときも、 いつもあなたがいてくれるって分かってるの」 ってな感じで対訳しました。 しかし、いささか疑念がありまして、 "雨が降っているときも―"これは比喩的な感じがするのですが、それは考えすぎでしょうか?  それともやはり、ネイティブの比喩などがあるのでしょうか? ―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― 追加で、これはただ対訳のチェックをお願いします(比喩があればそれもお願いします。 I know some people search the world to find Something like what we have i know People will try, Try to divide something so real So till the end og time i'm telling you that no one 【知ってるわ、世界中を探している人達がいるって事を― 私達が持っているようなモノを見つけるために。 でもそれを、奪う人達も現実にいるみたい。 だから、私は命が尽きるまで言い続けるの、他の誰でもないあなたに・・・。】 ニュアンス合ってますか? かなりニュアンスを変えて対訳しましたけど、適切な言い回しや比喩などありましたらバンバン指摘&修正お願いします。

noname#71019
noname#71019
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kick2max
  • ベストアンサー率31% (71/222)
回答No.1

pouring rainって土砂降りって意味です。ですから「土砂降りな気持ち」かなりへこんでいる状態ですよね。

関連するQ&A

• 自分で訳しましたがネイティブには自信が無いです。

対訳お願いします。 コレ有名なR&Bの曲(片想いの恋)一部なんですけど You don't know my name (あなたは私の名前を知らないの) And I swear it baby, it feels like (まさにベイベーこんな感じよ) (round and round and round we go, will you ever know) (???) Will you ever know it? (私の名前を知ってくれる日は来るの?) あやふやな訳です。 対訳お願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします

Where to meet ... Charles de Gaulles airport has many different terminal. You will be arriving in 2E and since it's to early there won't be many people. And ... I would recognize you out of a million people ... hmmm maybe I'll think of something so you will recognize me. So after you take your luggage and go through customs will exit ... and I will be waiting for you there. Actually I don't think it's normal for this time of the year. But the temperature will be around 0 degrees early next week ... If there is something I still need to get for you ... or if you still have questions please ask me. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.

• ネイティブ英語に触れてきた方、このニュアンスを教えてください

私は住んでる国が違う人と恋愛の関係なり、遠距離ということが問題になってて、私たちの関係についてどう思うという話をしました。彼とチャットにて話をしていたときに、私の書いた英語と彼の言っていることが通じてないような気がしたので質問させていただきました。ニュアンスもわかりません教えてください 彼からこのような文をもらいました i will be honest, because of the distance. i think there is a low chance to have a long relationship. if i move to japan, or you move here, it will be high. but i dont know the future. how long can you be gf with distance? これは近くにいれば長い関係が保てるけど離れていると難しいとうことをいっているのですよね?私はこの問いに関しては相手によるよいうな趣旨の答えをいいました そして、 「あなたは昔の彼女と距離のせいで(北海道と青森)別れているのに、なぜ距離のある私の彼氏になろうとしたの?(別に怒っているわけでははなく普通に質問のつもりでした。)」 というニュアンスを伝えたかったんですが。 私の英文がネイティブにどう伝わり、彼は何を答えていますか?生の英語に触れてきた方教えてください 私の送った文 why you tried to be my BF? we have alot distance. you understand that distance is very difficult to couple. because you and ex broken up with distance... 彼の返事 because i have feelings for you. i know your heart wants marrage, serous, nice guy. これのニュアンスがわkりません。おしえてくださいちなみに彼のどのような心情が感じ取れますか? 私にはかなりマイナスに聞こえます。もうだめだろうっていっているくらい。生の英語に触れてきたかた教えてください

• 和訳(ニュアンス中心で)お願いします。ネイティブ感覚の英文も教えて下さい

半分くらい意味はわかるのですが、英語のニュアンスがわかりません。日本人は真面目に捕らえすぎな部分があると思うので、ネイティブ感覚ではどの様なニュアンスで書いてる事なのか?が知りたいです。 例えば現在進行形を使った方が意思が強いものになると思うんですが、使ってなかったり、willを使って日本にくる事を計画しようとしてるみたいなんですが、willは未来時制で使いますが、今思いついた時に使ったりもしますよね。でも、early next yr とかも書いてたり。。。 本当に来るのか?何しにくるのか?確認の意味でも、彼にAre you sure you are going to come to japan? Do you want to come to see me? と聞こうかとも思ってますが、意思を確認する時はこの英文であってるのかどうかも自信がなく、(ちなみにわざと be going to~で聞こうとしてます。相手が言いだした事なので、sureの本当に?という意味とbe going to~で決定した意思なのかどうかを聞く意味で)返事を書く前にニュアンスとか知りたいです。ちなみに相手はオーストラリア人です。あと、上述したAre you sure~?Do you want to~?の文はネイティブ感覚ではどうなのでしょう?もっと良い聞き方ありますか?あと、質問に対して返事が返ってくるとは限らないので、今質問させてもらってるニュアンスがわかった上で疑問文でない返事をしようかとも思っています。例えば、If you really come to japan for see me I will so happy/ I will spend time with you とか Dont let me down の様な感じ(今作っただけなので間違ってると思いますが)を書いた方がいいのか?考えています。こんな感じの場合にもニュアンス含めてどのような英文があるか教えて下さい。 sorry it took me so long to e-mail you, i was a little freaked out by all the things i said to you that nite. im not good at expressing my feelings for other person. i just want you to know that i do love you still very much and always will. you are the nicest n most beautiful woman i have met in a long time. its means so much to me that you accept me as i am and for who i am. i think about you every day. i dont really like the long distance relationshio idea cause it too painful 4 me not being able to touch you or be with you in any way. however when you come back to sydney i will be here, ok. i will plan a trip to japan as soon as i can. im doing a lot of hours lately and saving money again too. so hopefully early next yr i can come for a few days to spend some time with you. i hope you are ok back home and finding job real soon. let me kno what is happening in your day/life now...i wish i could have been there with you on ur birthday.

• 英語のメールを日本語へ訳して下さい。

yea ..so you know is totally from me ... i make it by looking on the real art image and the using the text like pixel and type the image in the email... i want it to sent you something nice.that it will make you smile ... よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) さくらさん、こんばんは。 I think your English is good. :) I don't know Japanese, so I will write to you in English. Please ask me again if you don't understand, いいですか? You are my first Japanese friend so I don't know how to talk to you. (~_~) Please forgive me if I say something wrong, and please teach me the Japanese way. I admire the Japanese people and Japan is also very beautiful. I've never seen snow before so I really want to see it in Japan. My dream is to travel to Japan someday. さくらさん and I are similar, right? :D You can come and work in Vietnam. But first, you have to study English :p Please let me know what I can do to help you learn English. I'll be happy to help you. おやすみなさい。 P/S: Would you mind if we send emails? My Internet is very slow so sometimes I couldn't login. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• この訳のニュアンスですが・・・

But not sex massage ilike relexs and good talk and happy that all I want I know I'm promise something to you I'm so sorry netx time will try be quit..... >>でもsexのマッサージじゃないよ。ぼくはリラックスしておしゃべりして、楽しく過ごすのが好き。 ごめんね。次の時はやめるように(sex massageを)約束するよ。 こんな感じのニュアンスでしょうか? この前の会話は・・・ W>> 私、今のままのあなたが好き。でもあなたの忘れっぽい性格は好きじゃない。 M>> ぼくはマッサージが好き。 W>> hahaha......そんなことは知ってるよ。

• 英語のメッセージを訳してほしいです

このメッセージを訳してください>< まだまだ英語力が足りずよくわかりません 英語の得意なかたお願いします! Thanks :-) im happy to tell you something about Italy, i'd love to know more about Japan and the language too. Right now i'd love to know how i can someone to message me in Japanese and i'll try to translate it so i can know what they tell me :-) If you like my Skype ID is Binomag, chatting i think is very good to exchange opinions and discuss about our countries and everything, for now bye!

• 和訳をお願いします。

☆I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me What is the relationship between us? ★This is for me ? ☆yes ★So what do you want ? Marriage ☆no,I do not know each other to there ★I know you will not take our relationship seriously Eh