• 締切済み

約束の確認

会う約束をした相手に、約束を覚えているか、また、待ち合わせ場所、時間を確認するための英会話を教えてください。 以下の内容です。 明日の夜、○○(地名、新宿とか渋谷)の○○(場所、**レストランとかライブハウスとか)へ一緒に行く約束をしましたが、ご都合は大丈夫ですか? ○時に○○駅○○出口でお待ちしています。(または、でお会いましょう。) Let's meetを使いますか? 何か不都合があればご連絡(メール)ください。 E-mail me as soon as you know you cannot come. はこんな感じですか? 堅苦しくなりすぎず、失礼にならない程度に伝えたいのですが…。 宜しくお願い致します。

みんなの回答

• kenjamin
  • ベストアンサー率41% (52/126)
回答No.1

Let me confirm if you are still OK tomorrow night to go to xxxx to with me. Let's meet at xxxx(場所)at xxxx(時間)。 Please e-mail me if this schedule does not fit yours.

noname#67141
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この文の違いを教えてください

Let's try to meet soon.  すぐ会うのを試みましょう。でいいんですよね? I meet you この二つはどう違いますか? Let's try to meet soon. は「会う約束しましょう」ということですか? 教えてください。

• on the front endの意味

Let me first say that this email might come across as whiny and/or juvenile, but I want you to know on the front end that I truly want input and help. on the front endとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• こちらの英文を訳してくださる方、募集します!

Thank you for your email. I have emailed the Order Verification Pending department to see if we can still cancel this order. I will email you back as soon as I hear from them. We value you as a customer. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for choosing booksamillion.com. Best regards

• 和訳お願いします!

You don't know how sorry I am. Talk to you soon. I try to talk to you as soon as possible .

• 来日のスケジュール確認の英文添削をお願いします。

すでに航空券(e-ticket)を先方に送ったのですが、未だ来日の許可が下りていないと同行する人から連絡が入り、本人に送った航空券の便で大丈夫かとの確認メールです。添削をよろしくお願い申し上げます。 「Urgent request」 I would be most grateful if you would be kind enough to let us know your flight schedule is fixed as we sent by e-tickets from Dr. xxxx’s office as soon as your convenience. Dr. A sent us e-mail dated Oct.28 that you have not get permission to visit Japan from the Minister of XXXX yet.

• これの訳をお願いします(>_<)

これの訳をお願いします(>_<) let me know when you and kana can meet us again

• 日本語に訳してくださいその1

海外からの、送金を受けたいのですが。。 訳して貰えますか? Hi Shuji, How are you doing? I came on here to reply you from my second e-mail, I just came back from Work and i want to login to my Gmail, I don't know who collected my Gmail please if anybody reply you don't answer this is my second e-mail for you to contact me any time. Have you heard from the bank today? because they should have start processing the money to your account Ok Let me know back as soon as they contact you from the bank. Thank You

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫が有るか確認して、無いものはいつ入荷しますか?と相手に来ていました。返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 We’re expecting to receive more inventory. I’ll let you know as soon as I have a date.

• 彼女からメールが来ました。訳してください。

i want to meet you too, and you have nice english you know? so what do you do for living ? are you working? see you soon,.

• let me know

意味を訳していてどうしてもわからないところがあります Good luck with everything の with everything ってなんですか? それから Please e-mail me and let me know how you are. なんですが意味がさっぱりわかりません わたしについて教えてってことなんでしょうが let me know の部分がわかりません お願いします