• 締切済み

英文添削をお願いします

we ate Italian dinner though we had had chinese dinners by this time, because he said he wanted to see the difference between the real Italian food and Italian food in China. he said there was the difference between them but this was good. Actually, it was really good for me too. 我々はこの日まで、中華料理を食べていたのですが、このときはイタリアンを食べました。なぜなら彼が、本場のイタリアンと中国のイタリアンの差が知りたいといったからです。彼は、違いはあるが美味しいと言いました。私にとってもそれは美味しかったです。 英文添削をお願いします。 不自然な表現や、意味のおかしなところ、より良い言い方を教えていただけるとうれしいです。 お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.1

投稿したのに回答無しでは失礼にあたりますので、トライをしてみました。貴方の文章に問題はないと思います。 Though we had been enjoying Chinese meals till that day, we happened to have Italian dishes because he wanted to see the differences of Chinese Italian and Italian cuisine. He said that it was superb, although there was a difference in taste between them. It was delicious also for me.

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

添削お願いします I went to Yokohama with my friend and we ate alot of Chinese food. It was very great.

• 発音…??

次の文において話者が(  )内で示した語を強調して発音した場合、話者が伝えようとした意図として最も適当なものを選べ。  The dinner (we) had at the restaurant was delicious.   a. The lunch we had at the restaurant was, in fact, not so good.   b. He said that what he ate at the restaurant did not taste good.   c. The dinner we’ll have at the restaurant will be very good.   d. The dinner was good, but it was too expensive. 考えてみたのですが、答えがわかりませんでした(・_・;) 回答と訳をよろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

The lyrics of the song that Reichardt wrote is not only Germany, but there are also a lot of songs in French and Italian. This is revealed how he had a good aptitude for foreign languages and was acting in the whole of Europe. 「ライヒャルトが作った歌曲の歌詞はドイツ語と限らず、フランス語やイタリア語を歌詞とした歌曲も数多く存在する。彼がいかに語学に長け、全ヨーロッパ的な活動をしていたかということの表れである。」 *使い方があっているかわかりませんが、Weblio英語例文から「he had a good aptitude for foreign languages」を参考にしました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英語の再勉強中です。 英文を作成しましたので添削をお願いします。 There was also an affair today. Of course, that result was our big boss. After our boss reported his work to him, he took a joke, ‘the man who gave me this info told me that this is so expensive.’ This word aroused him and yelled. Then he himself called on the man who said it and clamed about it like child in the presence of us. It was really unbelievable scene. There is a problem wherever he is.

• 英語の添削お願いします。

この文章を添削していただけませんか? 「父は昔、テーブルマナーに厳しかったが、現在は注意しなくなった。」という内容です。 特に、時制は正しいかを知りたいです。 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。  My father would often say to me, “Table manners are important for you.” When I was a child, my father was strict on table manners. He was always stern with me, but he was especially fastidious about table manners. For example, he said, “Don’t put your elbow on the table.”or “Don’t speak while eating anything.” These examples are general table manners. That is why he used to make a big fuss over my table manners, every time I ate.  Furthermore, My father was pedantic about even trivial matters. For instance, he said, “Don’t leave even a single grain.” This was really difficult for me. When I finished eating, I had to show my rice bowl to my father, because he wanted to check if I had eaten every grain of rice. If hadn't, I had to eat again. This bothered me, but I now realize that eating even the last grain of rice was to show my respect for a person who had cooked for me.  I hated such my father when I was a child. However, as I got older, he no longer told me about my table manners. Probably, this was because he could not find any faults in my table manners which I must have improved since. Now, I can understand his strictness on table manners. Mealtimes are not only the time when we eat something but also the time when we can enhance friendship with someone. Good table manners make the other feel good, but bad manners hurt their feelings. Therefore table manners are very important.  Thanks to my father, I don’t have any problems about them. These days, parents are not strict on table manners. However, I think that parents should show good table manners to their children. I want to be a father who is strict on table manners like my father in the future.

• That was the first time he ate the food.

「彼がその食べ物を食べたのはその時がはじめてだった」という日本文に対応する英文を作りたいのですが、文法的に言うと、This is the first time he has eaten the food. を過去にスライドさせたThat was the first time he had eaten the food. が正解だと思っていたのですが、ネイティブスピーカー数人に問い合わせたところ、had eatenよりateを使う方が普通だと言われました。どちらでもよいと言った人もいました。ateはおかしいと言った人もいますし、逆にこの文でhad eatenは使わないと言った人もいます。総合すると、アメリカではどうやらどちらも同じ意味で使われているようです。 では、具体的にどういう意味で使われているのでしょうか。 文法的には、had eatenを使うと、その食べ物を食べた時点までの経験を考慮していることになり、ateだと、単にある過去の時点(発話時点までの)における経験を述べただけのことだろうと思います。 アメリカではどちらも同じ意味で使われているようなのですが、どちらの意味で使われているのでしょうか。それとももっと別の意味で使われているのでしょうか。

• どなたか自然な英文で添削をお願いします!

友人宛のメールです。長文で恐縮なのですが、今後に役立たせたいので、自然な言い回しにどなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。なお、( )内は伝えたい内容です。 ■1 Thanks for the letter.To my relief,you are not upset.I should not worry too much. (返事ありがとう。怒ってなくてほっとした。心配し過ぎないようにするね。←前回のメールで、「長いことメールしなくてごめん。がっかりさせちゃったんじゃないかと思ってる。」のようなことを書きました。) ■2 >Not to much has changed here. This is kind of good except boredom isn't this? I remember that you said before nothing happen means basically peace that's why you like boredom in a way, (退屈だってことを除けば、それはある意味いいことだよね。あなた以前、「何も起きないってことは基本的に平和ってこと、だから退屈はそういう意味では好きだ」って言ってたものね。) ■3 >Summer is ending. Its cooling off already. Too short. Really??That's too short!! It's still hot and humid very much down here. I used to hate tokyo's steamy heat but I'm kind of enjoying this year becouse it is the first tokyo's summer in two years for me. (え、マジで?そりゃほんとうに短いね!こっちはまだ蒸し暑いよ。私、東京の蒸し暑さって嫌いだったけど、今年はけっこう楽しんでる。2年ぶりの東京の夏だからね。) ■4 I did djembe with one of japanese drum circle in ☆-park last saturday and sunday.I did over five hours both days,so I got bruise on my palm and tanned. (先週の土日は☆公園でドラム・サークルと一緒にジャンベ叩いたよ。で、5時間以上もやってたから、手にアザができて日に焼けちゃった。) ■5 Oh ☆-park reminds me,I got Nepal-○○ from the Italian guy who I met first time at the park when I did djembe.And he said 'This is pretty good stuff isn't this?' and I said 'Yes.'to be polite.He also said Italian stuff is good.But it's hard to belive it for me.Because actually ○○ he gave me was not good.I think △△ stuff is far better like ten times more than that.I guess I've gotten used to △△ stuff.At this moment it's like ill fortune in a way because if I don't know △△ stuff,I could be satisfied with most staff in the world. (☆公園で思い出したけど、ジャンベ叩いてた日に、その日初めて会ったイタリア人にネパールの○○をもらったよ。で、彼は「どう、これけっこういいでしょ?」って言うので「そうだね。」っていちおうマナーとしてそう返事した。で、続けて彼は「イタリアのはいいよ。」と言ってた。でもちょっと信じられないな。だって、その日もらったやつは良くなかったからね。△△産の方がずっと良いよ、10倍くらい良い。わたしたぶん、△△産の良いやつに慣れちゃったんだね。今となってはある意味それって不幸よ。だって、△△のを知らなけりゃ、たいていの国のものでも満足できてただろうからね。)

• 英文を読んで訳すのを教えてください。

He started for the market with the cow. On his way to the market he met a man who had a pig with him. “Good morning,” said the man. “Good morning,” answered Jack. “Will you give me your old cow for this fat young pig?” said the man. Jack thought that it was a good idea. So he exchanged his old cow for the young pig. He walked on happily until he met another man who had some fine beans. “These are magic beans,” said the man. “’I’ll give you one of them, if you give me that pig.” Jack thought that it was wonderful to have a magic bean. So he agreed to it and carried the bean proudly back home. He showed the bean to his mother. “Is this all that you have got for that cow?” she said. “Now we have no cow to give us milk. All we have is this bean.” 次の文の指示された文を英訳してください。 (1)He walked on happily until he met another man who had some fine beans. これを解いてみると、 (1)彼はいい豆を持っている人に会うまで楽しそうに歩き続けた。 になりました。しかし、先生に間違っていると指摘されたのでどこが間違っているのか教えていたでけませんか。 出来れば意訳があれば教えてもらいたいです。

• 英訳の添削お願いします

英訳の添削おねがいします。 きのう学校でマラソン大会がありました。 We [ held a marathon meet ] in our school yesterday. 健二はインフルエンザにかかったので参加しませんでした Kenji [ didn't take part ] in it because he [ had had the flu ]. お母さんの話によると、2,3日間ずっと熱があった His mother said that he [ had had a ferver for two or three days ] . きょう健二に電話をしたら、一生懸命練習したのにレースに参加できなかったことをとても残念がっていました When I called him today, he was very sorry that he [ didn't take part in the race ] though he [ had paracticed very hard ]. 今までにこれほどの高熱を経験したことはなかったと彼は言いました。 He said that he [ had never experienced such a ferver ].

• 添削お願いします

英文を訳しているのですが、分からないところがあるので添削というか、アドバイスお願いします。 We know he could make fire, as a fire-starting kit was discovered with him. ”We know he could make fire” を ”私たちは彼が火をおこすことが出来たことを知っている” と訳し、 ”fire-starting kit was discovered with him” を ”火をおこす道具は彼のそばで発見された” と訳したのですが間にあるasの意味が分かりません。 通例どおり、~として という意味でいいのでしょうか? Even the food he had eaten enabled scientists to deduce exactly where in Italy he lived. 彼が食べた食べ物は科学者たちに彼がイタリアに住んでいたことを正確に推定させることを可能にした。 以上の二つの英文についてお願いします。