• ベストアンサー

英文レターの書き方を教えてください。

はじめまして。 自分の持っているダイビングのライセンスで、イギリスで就労するためのライセンスに切替えることが出来るかのお伺いメールを英文で書いたのですがこちらであっているでしょうか。 どなたか添削していただければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Dear xxxxxx, I am xxxxxx, currently working as a commercial diver in Japan. I am writing to apply for a qualification from hse to be able to work in Britain . I attached my license for your reference .Please let me know if you need any other document. Thank you for taking the time to review my license and look forward to hearing from you shortly . I may be reached by phone at +xxxxxx,or by Email at xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com. Sincerely, Signature

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数9

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

明瞭簡潔で大変お上手な英文だと思います。殆ど手を入れる余地はありません、お世辞ではなく。 でも少しだけ、 Dear xxxxxx, Diver’s License & Working Permit I am xxxxxx, currently working as a professional diver in Japan. I am writing this to apply for a qualification from HSE for my working permit in Britain . Herewith I attach my license for your reference. I would appreciate if you take time to review my license. Please let me know if it works or you need any other documents. I look forward to hearing from you shortly. I may be reached by phone at +xxxxxx, or preferably by Email at xxxxxxx@hotmail.com. Sincerely, Signature Diver’s License & Working Permit とタイトルを付けてみました。 その他数カ所は、微細な修正です。 hse → HSE 固有名詞の様ですから大文字に

その他の回答 (2)

• IXTYS
  • ベストアンサー率30% (965/3197)
回答No.3

> 宛先が不確かな時は Dear Sir, でよいのでしょうか。 #2の再入場です。 正しくは Dear Sirs,と複数にします。 関係各位殿という表現(To whom it may concern)もありますが、ちょっと大袈裟ですね。 お奨めはインターネットで提出先の英国潜水士協会のHPで担当部署も検索して、調べることです。 British Sub-Aqua ClubのHP 添付します。  http://www.bsac.com/about/evolution.html

• IXTYS
  • ベストアンサー率30% (965/3197)
回答No.2

とても立派な原文です。 内容に少し追加されることをお奨めします。 (1) 潜水士としての等級 (2) ライセンス取得年月日 (3) 勤務年数、例えば総年数何年、うち上級として何年 (4) 海外での勤務経験、国際的に知られたプロジェクトへの参加経験 また、これくらい英語が書けるのですから、書類が到着するころ、こちらから担当者に電話されることをお奨めします。 最も英国ですから『ベッカムさま英語』でチンプンカンプンかも。 それでも電話はお奨め。 外国で働くのですから。 何事も自己アピールが大切。 それと英国はUnited Kingdomです。 成功を祈ります。 

amoilmare
質問者

補足

早速どうもありがとうございました。 辞書を引き引きかいたのであまり自信がなかったので、とても助かりました。 ところで、宛先のdearの部分ですが、宛先が不確かな時は Dear Sir, でよいのでしょうか。 適切な言い方がありましたら教えてください。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

関連するQ&A

• 英文でのメール【至急お願いします】

教授にアポイントのメールを送ったところ、このような返事が来ました。 I will be in XX from about 9:30. You can come at any time. I forgot to send you an invitation. We are having Japanese curry and rice tomorrow from 11:30-1:30 in XX by my office. If you like, please come and eat some with us. I can look at your paper then. これに対しての返事なのですが、 Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your helpless. Thank you for invite me. I am looking forward to see you tomorrow. だけでいいでしょうか? なんか素っ気ない感じがするのですが(笑)。 また、Thank youを2回も続けてしまったのですが、よくないですよね・・・。 (2文目はappreciateに変えました) こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 またメールなので、敬語になっていなければ教えて欲しいです。

• 英文を和訳して下さい

I feel great energy coming from you. For a long time I have an idea to write a book together with someone from another culture, especially Japan, that I am crazy for Japan. We could write in distance, create a few characters some 4 probably, 2 would be you (if you agree) and me. So, I would write from my character and send to you, you would add something and send to me, and have a small book at the end. Is this a good idea? It is interesting for me to blend different cultures. It can be something like Haruki Murakami style. Please answer me in my mail address. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Isn't it exciting? I cannot wait what you gonna answer me. Maybe we will become big and famous one day. Thank you. Bye

• 英文を訳して下さいm(__)m

すみません。アメリカの憧れの人からメールをもらったのですが、ちゃんと合って理解できてるか不安です。 訳して頂きたいのでよろしくお願い致します。m(__)m I have just returned home from touring with a different band and recieved your package. Thank you so much, it was extremely nice of you to send all of those things. The teapot will be wonderful for making genmai-cha. The miso looks very delicious, I can't wait to try it. I should tell you the reason I am learning Japanese is because my girlfriend is actually from Miyazaki. I met her in the United States at the Eastman School of Music in rochester, new york. I am so flattered by your email's and always like meeting new friends and hope we can continue writing eachother, but I felt I should tell about my girlfriend. I really would like to continue writing through emails and learning more about you and your life in Japan. I am so complemented by your interest in my music and me and I can tell you are very pretty from your picture.

• 英文のRecommendationのリクエスト。

至急大学でRecommendationを提出しなければならなくなってしまい、時間がなくて焦っています。何か変だなと思うところがある方、採点していただけると幸いです。 Dear Professor XXXXX, I am writing to ask if you would be willing to write a letter of recommendation for me. My name is XXXXX, and I am majoring in sociology with a minor in math media. I am taking your English class in spring of 2014. The reason why I am writing to you is for my application to study to be an air traffic controller at The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Academy and the application due by June 13. While I am in your class, I learn a method to organization that the writer want to say from reading bank discussion and to tell to other people briefly. In this assignment, I was able to get perfect score. It is connect to my future job. The people who work as an air traffic controller need ability to tell the condition to a pilot briefly in short time because the job control an airplane that one plane takes off and landing every one minute. If this sounds agreeable to you, I will stop by your office hours to tell you my specific plan. Thank you for your time and consideration. I want to say how much I am having fun in your class. Sincerely, XXXXXXX

• 英文履歴書・カバーレターの添削をお願いします。

外資系の航空会社に履歴書を送ろうと思っているのですが、 英文履歴書、カバーレターを書くのが初めてで、慣れていません。 カバーレターを送りたいのですが、添削お願いいたします。 カバーレター Dear Hiring Manager I am writing in response to your advertisement in the employment on web site 20th of January. I would like to apply for the position of ---- and I believe that my experiences of study abroad, international activities and my curiosity of world are appropriate for this position. My experience as an English instructor made me realized the plesure of trying to do something for someone. I learnt the importance of looking from the other person’s viewpoint and get what they really want. I strived to offer impressive experiences of speaking English to students. I also actively participate and work out projects in International Volunteer. These improve that I am suitable for such work as providing the best service to the customers. I look foward to hearing from you soon and meet you at an interview. Thank you for your attention to my resume. Your faithfully, 高校時代の留学経験や、英会話講師のアルバイト経験などをアピールしたいと思っています。

• わからない英文があります

わからない英文があります 全文(倒産したJが弁護士(友人)のSと相談している場面): J: Won't these costs be covered by chapter eleven? S: Well, filing for bankruptcy isn't going to make this thing go away. The U.S. Attorney's office is involved in this now. They'll push for fraud and unauthorized transactions. J: Yeah, so, they find me. And I go back to work. And I make it all back. S: Four million dollars? Unless you plan on going to the track and getting *really* lucky... J: Look. If you don't want to do this - S: You're going to lose your series seven license.It's really important that you understand the predicament you're in. J: Look. I get it from my wife every day. My daughters won't talk to me. I got my ass kicked in front of everyone at the most elegant event of the year. I get it. Okay, man. I, I, I definitely understand. ↓の文の意味を教えてください! *They'll push for fraud and unauhthorized transactions. *And I make it all back *Unless you plan on going to the track *You're going to lose your series seven license *I got my ass kicked

• この英文を和訳して頂けませんか。

Dear Auctioneers, I am Mrs Jessica From Holland presently in Canada. am highly interested in purchasing your item placed on YAHOO AUCTION for my twins sons in the school in Nigeria as a Birthday ift. I will offer you $10,000:00USD for the price for 5 pics of this item + shipping through EMS each, and i will like to know how many pieces you have available for sale. Payment will be made through Band To Bank Transfer (Direct transfer to your bank account). I want you to reply me to my personal E-mail for further conversation Via(jessicacole_123th2009@hotmail.com) Thanks

• どれが正しいですか?

僕はあの店で母にあげる物を何か買うつもりだ。 1.I / am going to buy / something to give to my mother / for her / at that store. 2.I / am going to buy / something to give my mother / for her / at that store. 3.I / am going to buy / my mother something to give / for her /at that store. 4.I / am going to buy / something to give / for my mother / at that store. 5.I / am going to buy / something to give / to my mother / at that store. 6.I / am going to buy / something to give to my mother / at that store. どれが正しいですか?

• 英文を作りました。間違っていますか?

私は普段返品を受け付けませんが、私はすべてのお客様が私の品物を 買ってくれたときに満足しても欲しいと考えています。 商品を受け取ったとき、商品を送ったときの状態であると言う事なら 全額返金させて頂きます。私の住所は・・・。 I don't usually accept returns however, as I want all my customers to be happy when they buy from me, I will offer you full refund for the item provided it is shipped back to me in original condition. Plsarrange for shpmt back to me and I will refund you all the costs upon receipt of the item in same condition as shipped to you. My address is …

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

宜しくお願いいたします。 What kind of job do you have Keiko? I am very friendly but I am difficult to travel with because I have a sick heart which makes travel very complicated. I am in Greece for 2 weeks and already I have been in hospital for 2 days. Would it be helpful, if my health allows it, to go to Japan and give you English practice for a few weeks?