• ベストアンサー

教えてください・

友達と今度会う事になりました。がまだ 日を決めていません・ そこで メールを出そうと思うのですが これであっているか それと わからない言い方があるので教えてください・ *7 8 21 22日 この日で 時間はありますか? もし あなたの都合がよければ会いたいです! Do you have time 7,8,21,or 22th ? If you have time I'd love to see you ! か If it's ok with you I'd love to see you ! か If it's convenient to you I'd love to see you ! ここで 分からないのが 是非会いたい は wantのほうがいいのでしょうか?  それと 二番目に書いたIf it's ok with you ~~は 候補が一日だけでは無いのでこの場合 使うのは変でしょうか?? * あと 自分の都合だけ書いてごめんね~ と( )でこの文の後に入れたいのですが・・・  Sorry I told you only my own convenience .. なんて言い方でいいのでしょうか?? 教えてください・

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#2733
noname#2733
回答No.2

是非会いたいとの事なら、先にそれを伝えてから日程を連絡する事でいかがでしょう。 It would be great to see you! We must meet up! It will be very nice if we could meet. 友人なら、特にIf it's OK with youとか、If It's convenientとはかなり遠慮っぽく感じられ、何が何でも会おうよ!とはならないかも。ビジネスの関係ならそうしますが。 I definately want to see you!でも勿論OKです。 The following dates will work for me.(こちらの都合を簡単に述べる) December 7, 8, 21 or 22. (何月は一応入れたほうがベターかも) Sorry to mention just my schedule, but I hope you can work with it. ではいかがでしょう。そのままですがね。 しめはI really look forward to seeing you! I hope we can get together! It'll be so nice to see you again! とかで。

lilychan
質問者

お礼

早速のお返事ありがとうございました。 詳しく教えていただきありがとうございました。 是非また教えて下さい!

その他の回答 (1)

• oyoyo22
  • ベストアンサー率48% (91/186)
回答No.1

え~っと、友達なんですよね。 それならどの例文でも構わないと思うのですが、sorry I told you...っていうのはいらないかなぁと思います。 アメリカ人にそこでI am sorryというと「なんで謝るのよ~ガハハ」みたいな反応が返ってくる。 実際彼らもそういう謝り方はしないですしねぇ。 そういう気持ちもこめて全体を書き直しちゃいました。 I have time on 7, 8, 21 or 22. If you are free on one of these dates, I would love to see you! Let me know! I am looking forward to hearing from you.... てな感じで。どうでしょうか? 文法とかあんまり気にしていないのですが、I hope it works for you. Have fun!

lilychan
質問者

お礼

早速のお返事ありがとうございました。 書き直してもいただきありがとうございます。 sorryなんていうと 笑われてしまうのですか・・ まさしく違いますね~ また是非教えてください・

関連するQ&A

• 「It's not unusual」の日本語訳は?

トム・ジョーンズが歌う「It's not unusual」の歌詞の日本語訳を教えてくれませんか? ちなみに英語ではこんなです↓ It's not unusual to be loved by anyone It's not unusual to have fun with anyone but when I see you hanging about with anyone It's not unusual to see me cry, oh I wanna' die It's not unusual to go out at any time but when I see you out and about it's such a crime if you should ever want to be loved by anyone, It's not unusual it happens every day no matter what you say you find it happens all the time love will never do what you want it to why can't this crazy love be mine It's not unusual, to be mad with anyone It's not unusual, to be sad with anyone but if I ever find that you've changed at anytime it's not unusual to find out that I'm in love with you whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• I have the time in Tokyo..結構強い決意ですか?まだわからない感じですか?

海外に住むE-PALからのメールです。 自分なりに訳しました。訳の間違えを教えてください。 あと、彼は東京にくることはどれくらい本気なのか、私にはこの文章でよめません。英語わかるかた、なんとなく感じられるものでいいので教えてください。 1 I have some stuff to ask if it is ok with you. Where do you live in japan and what time you go to work? いくつか君に聞きたいことがある、もしokだったらこたえて。日本のどこにすんでるの?何時に仕事にいくの? 2 I have the time in Tokyo I just wanted to see if is the same as your, 東京にいくよ、君にあいたいから、もし君もそう思うなら。。 3 also do you have anymore picturns of you......... 君の写真、もっとあるかな、、、 4 Thanks and have fun doing what you do! ありがとう。すること楽しんでね(?) お願いします

• 文法問題

( )に入る番号を教えて下さい! (1)If I had had enough money then,I ( )the bag. (1)could buy (2)bought(3)could have bought (4)had bought (2)I ( )you if I had enough time. (1)can see (2)could see (3)cannot see (4)could have seen (3)( )I you,I wouldn't do such a shilly thing. (1)Am (2)Would (3)Were (4)If (4)He wishes he ( )a car;taxis are so expensive. (1)can drive (2)could drive (3)will drive (4)drives (5)If it ( )your advice,we would not be able to fish this task. (1)was not (2)had not for (3)were not (4)were not for (6)( ) (1)If it was nice tomorrow,we will go there. (2)If it had been nice tomorrow,we will go there. (3)If it is nice tomorrow,we will go there. (7)( ) (1)If I only could speak French! (2)Only if I could speak French! (3)If only I could speak French! (8)( ) (1)It's almost eleven. it's time you go to bed. (2)It's almost eleven. It's time you went to bed. (3)It's almost eleven. It's time you had gone to bed. (9)You( )have brought your umbrella. It didn't rain. (1)need not (2)should (3)must not (4)can

• 省略お願いします(。-_-。)

I  would like to see you.  just let me know if you have time 会いたいです 会えるなら時間を作る?ですか 宜しくお願いします♪

• イギリス人の友達からのメール

もともと私の英会話の先生だったイギリスの人が先生をやめて先月本国へ帰国しました。今は友達としてたまにメールをしています。 私は英語があまり得意じゃないので、どういう気持ちで書いてきているのか彼の好意は恋愛とは関係あるのか無関係なのか自分ではよく分かりません。私は気遣いがとても出来る人なんだなぁと思っているんですが・・・ 私に彼氏がいることを彼は知っています。彼から届いたメールの中の一文です。何かご意見いただけるとうれしいです。 if i was in japan, i would wanna go drinking with you again but im a few thousand miles away, so ill just write an email to you instead. let me know what youre doing if you have time. take it easy, speak soon. with love***(←名前) if you have time (and if you feel like it), tell me what you're thinking, how you're feeling and what you're dreaming about. i like to hear that kind of stuff. i'll write to you again when i have more news. until then, bye for now. with love*** it's good to hear from you ###(←私の名前). keep writing if you feel like it. i'll try to keep up. peace.***

• 英語の仮定法の問題

1if使って表現し、全文を書き換えなさい。 1.Had I read the book,I would have enjoyed the movie more. 2.With a camera,I could take a picture of this beautiful scene. 3.She must be tired;otherwise she would go out with her friends. 2各文の意味がほぼ同じ意味になるように、 ( )に適当な語をいれなさい。 1 a)It's time for the children to go to bed. b)It's time the ( )( ) to bed. 2 a)But for water,there would be no life on the earth. b)If it ( )( )( ) water,there would be no life on the earth. 3 a)I wish you could stay in Tokyo longer. b)( )( ) you could stay in Tokyo longer! 4 a)To see the brothers,you would think they were twins. b)( )( )( ) the brothers,you would think they were twins. よろしくお願いします><

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• would have to

こんにちは。I'd have to agree with you there.という表現で質問なのですが、これはhave toを~しなければならないという感じでとらえると、「いやいや、またはしぶしぶ同意している」ように聞こえますが、もう少し軽い感じで「私も賛成しなきゃね」っていう意味で使われることはありますか? 何か質問したときの答えで、「I would(I'd) have to say it's...」「It would have to be...」とか聞きますが、こういう場合のhave toのニュアンスを教えてください。よろしくお願いします!

• 翻訳してください!

内容は下記です。 Heyy !! I'm doing good ,how are you long time no news ,, I thought you forget about me !! ? "Loll .for the hotel no problem yes we have available room no worry , just tell me your dates if you want me I can make for you reservation , if is ok with you ? Ok , so welcome back to NY , I will be happy to see you again .