• 締切済み

joint??

CGソフトのマニュアルの英文で If you are adding a point or joint to a part,...という下りがあるのですが、このjointというのは日本語にすると具体的に何なのでしょう? pointていうのは普通の「点」と訳していいのでしようか? 分かるかた教えてください。

みんなの回答

• asuca
  • ベストアンサー率47% (11786/24626)
回答No.1

接合部などの考えればいいのではないかと思います。 たとえばドローソフトなどで直線をどんどん連ずくでつないでいくような書き方をしたときに直線と直線の接合したところに指呼し大きめの天ができますよね。 これのような物をいっているのではないかと思います。 もしくはCGんsどでアニメーションなどを作る場合動き載るところを作りますがそれもジョイントと呼ぶことはあります。つまり「関節」ですね。

関連するQ&A

• orについて

以下の例文があります。 But if you are selling manual labor―☆or a piece of lumber or a slab of steel―(以下略) (訳)でももしあなたが肉体労働―つまり材木とか鉄板とか― 例文の☆orについてお尋ねします。 訳では「つまり」となっていますが、 私は「あるいは」と読んでしまったために、 文全体を誤読してしまいました。 英文でorを正確な意味で捉えるコツはありますか? 知っている方いらっしゃいましたら、何卒よろしくお願いいたします。

• 教科書の英文訳

どなたか下記の英文の訳をお願いします。 In a similar way, if you are very interested in something, for example, basketball, you are likely to remember basketball vocabulary.

• 和訳みてください。ひとつ、英文教えてください

こんばんは 和訳みてください。 I agree feelings are very difficult to communicate, I often wonder if you are happy or sad etc.difficult to decide by e-mail. コミニュケーションを感じ取るのは難しい、私はしばしば(たまに)あなたが、幸せ(うれしい)とか、悲しいとかなど、を、e-mailからきめつける(読み取る?)ことは難しい。 I am happy when I hear from you and sad when I dont, maybe you feel the same? 私はあなたからの便り(e-mail)がくるのはうれしいし、こないときは悲しい、たぶんあなたもそう感じてる(思う)でしょ? ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 英文教えてください 嘘をつかれると、信頼を取り戻すには時間がかかるんだよ。 you something tell a lie to me, you take time to get over the reliance. 上の英文もよくわからないのですが、受身に変えたいです。 お願いしますm(__)m

• joint custodyの意味

Do I have a say if I don't want my boyfriend's two children to live with us? I am childless at the moment (going to college), and do not want this to affect my budget. I am supportive, and he has joint custody. 国語の質問みたいになってしまいますが、「共同親権(きょうどうしんけん)とは、「子に対する親権を父母の双方が持っていること」。」とあります。He and she have joint custody.なら分かるのですが、he has joint custody.とはどういうことでしょうか?やさしい説明をよろしくお願いします

• 英訳お願いいたします。

We can show you a similar system if you come in for a free consultation, at which point we can let you try a Movie Hair system on if you wish and see the difference it will make on you. ここの、at which point がイマイチ分かりません。 itは何をさしてるのでしょうか?? よく英文で、指示語がどれを指してるのかわかりません。 その判別のコツを教えてくださると嬉しいです。 このwhich は全文のどこに当たるものなのでしょうか。 It takes six weeks for your system to come in, and only a couple of hours to cut-in and walk you through maintenance. walk が他動詞になり、うまく訳せません。 どなたか、お願いいたします。 A deposit 1/2 down and 1/2 on delivery is required to start your order. If you already wear a hair system then a few photos of the system on you so I can see what you are doing. この文の、on you がうまく訳せません。 長いですが、どうう訳をお願いいたします。

• 至急!英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If you are with someone,(ask) the person if it is okay for you to smoke. 2)Do you (mind) if I smoke? 3)If the person does not (show) you to smoke, he or she will say something like "Please don't," or "I'd rather you didn't." 4)At present we (live) in Yokohama. 5)When I was child, I (had played) the piano. 6)Where (have you gone) all this while? 7)Tom (went) to San Francisco to see a friend of his last month. ()内が合っているかと英文の日本語訳をお願いします。 解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 翻訳をお願いします

どなたか翻訳お願いできませんか? Only when you fall in love with a man is your destiny truly decided for a fixed length of time. This fixed length of time may be presently, all your life, or for as along as a long relationship lasts. When you fall in love your spirit attaches to the fate inescapably, your drawn unconsciously like a moth to the light and you are propelled towards whatever destiny is there at the end of it. Be it beautiful or painful. This takes place on an etheric level. Its is a bit like boarding a train and not being able to get off before it reaches its predetermined station. There is a point before you board the train when the future is not formed, when you haven't stepped onto that path, and a point after your board the train when you cant step off and are compelled to remain there to a destination, this point is determined and becomes a destiny when you fall in love. your spirit attaches to this fate yet. If you don't fall in love, or if the love within you is destroyed you then move on to a different fate.

• 和訳お願いします!

次の英文の和訳お願いします(>_<) His jaw is set hard. Comments like "It is not what you said but the way that you said it," or "Why did you say it like that?" or "Obviously it's not nothing; something's wrong," are responses to metamessage of talk. Such requests as "Skip the small talk," "Get to the point," or "Why don't you say what you mean?" may seem to be reasonable. お願いします。

• 英文添削よろしくおねがいいたします。

英文添削をおねがいしたいと思います。 もし私があなたの国に行くとしたら、あなたはどこを観光する事を提案しますか? Where would you recommend for me to visit if I were to go to your country? Where do you recommend for me to visit if I go to your country? このようなパーティーに参加するのは初めてですか? Is this your first time to come this kind of party? Is it your first time to join this kind of party? 英語と日本語ではどちらが得意ですか? Which are you good at English or Japanese ? At which language are you better, English or Japanese? 英語と日本語ではどちらがあなたにとって話しやすいですか? Which is easier for you to speak English or Japanese ? Which one is easier for you to speak, English or Japanese? よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 和訳してください><

分からない英文があるので教えてください! If you are not busy this weekend, do you want to grab coffee or something? なんですが、どうもgrabの意味がわかりません。辞書でしらべても、この文だとどうやって訳すべきかわからないので 教えてください。