• 締切済み

アメリカン・イーグルの個人輸入について

アメリカン・イーグルのサイトで注文しようとすると、 If you have arrived here because of a bookmark, please navigate back to your Shopping Bag and use the Check Out button provided at the bottom of the page and the buttons provided on the following pages to continue checking out. You can continue by clicking on the button below. という英文がでてきます。ショッピングバッグの中身を削除したり、履歴を削除して何度も試してもこの英文がでてきてしまいます。。。 どうしたらいいですか?

みんなの回答

• usa1968
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/0)
回答No.1

私も久しぶりに注文しようとしましたが同じ感じでした。12点で$220位にしたら注文出来ました。よく分かりませんがご参考までに・・・。

wame13
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございますっ☆   私も多めに注文してみたらできました。。。(笑)

関連するQ&A

• 個人輸入をしたいのですが、英語を訳して頂きたいのですが!

ジンボリーの個人輸入をしたいのですが、英語がいまいち読めないのです・・・。 英語を訳す事が出来る方、お願いいたします^^ Welcome to your My Orders page. Easily access your order history here. • Click on the order number to view the complete order summary. • To check status on orders, please contact our Customer Service Team at 1-877-4-GYMWEB (1-877-449-6932) or send an email to orders@gymboree.com. • To cancel an order (only within 1 hour of placing the order), please contact our Customer Service Team. You have no active orders. ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ Welcome to My Gymboree! We've made it simple to customize your shopping experience. • Easily create a personalized My Gymboree profile for up to 3 children. • Access each child's My Gymboree profile from the top navigation on every page. • Shop for clothes and accessories that match each child's size and style. • Find exactly what you're looking for -- quickly and easily! • Get started now by clicking the 'Create New Profile' ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ Welcome to your My Address Book page. Save frequently-used names and addresses here. • Checkout quickly and easily by choosing pre-entered shipping addresses. •Easily edit and set default addresses. ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ Welcome to your personalized Remind Me! page. Create customized reminders for special events and receive email notifications from us. Get started now by adding an event. 違う文を点線で区切っています。 詳しい方どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。

• 個人輸入の翻訳お願いします。

発送のことでの翻訳お願いします。 I have an important question to ask, and I hope you’re able to help. We are considering switching our shipping service to UPS – UPS offers a lot more favorable benefits for our business but I am worried about what they will charge for duty/brook age/and other fees to our customers. Do you have any experience with receiving boots from USA by UPS? Any information will be helpful and taken into consideration. The bottom line is we are looking out for our customers, and if this transition isn’t favorable to our customers, we are going to continue using USPS like we have always done.

• SpywareGuard がアンイストール出来ません。

OS Windows XP を使っています。 そしてプログラムの追加と削除でSpywareGuardをアンイストールをやろうとして、[変更と削除]をクリックしたら Are you sure you want to completely remove SpywareGuard and all of its components と出てきたので はいを押したら SpywareGuard Uninstall has detected that SpywareGuard is currently running. please close all instances of it now then click OK to continue Cancel to exit. to exit SpywareGuard double-click on the red SG icon in the system tray choose Exit from the File menu and press Yes on the resulting message box. と表示され はいを何回押しても再び上記の書いた英文が出てきてしまい いいえを押すと上記の英文が閉じます。  なのでアンイストールが出来なくて困ってます。 どうしたらアンイストール出来るか教えてください。

• 個人輸入の英文翻訳お願いします。

去年、アメリカの洋服屋からWoolrichという洋服を数点購入しました。数日前に、以下のメールが 届きました。大変でも翻訳お願いします。 As always, we appreciate your business. I know last year you bought a lot of Woolrich goods – do you think that you’re going to continue purchasing Woolrich thru this fall and winter season? Please let me know, because the inventory levels this year aren’t going to be as good as last year – the supply is limited.

• ときどき、画面に出る英文のものの対処をどうしたら?

PCを立ち上げると、出てきたり、操作中に突然出てきたりする(はがき大の大きさ)ものをクリックして実行していいものか教えてください。それは次のようなものです。 Online Vault JUST ONE MORE STEP TO SECURE YOUR PHOTOS AND             DOCUMENTS Thank you for instaling Online Vault. To initiate backup of your important data. please click on the “Continue” button. Continue 以上のように記載されたものです。 これをどのようにしたら解決するかを教えてください。最後の四角で囲まれた「Continue」をクリックして実行したらいいものかどうか、英文理解力がありませんので迷っています。 よろしくお願いいたします。 OSは富士通のノートパソコン FMV-BIBLO MG/A50 BISTA です。

• 和訳お願いいたします

Your Cross has the energy of being well provided for. You also have the energy of saying ''yes'' and making commitments. Your energetic makeup will always draw the necessary resources to you, however your desire to say ''yes'' can get you overextended and lead you to burn out. You need to follow your own style and make sure your commitments involve things you are passionate about. People will be drawn to you to experience your abundant resources. Make sure you are spending your energies on things that have meaning on your soul level.

• The Windows Live Hotmail Team要求について

The Windows Live Hotmail Team要求について 下段のメールをThe Windows Live Hotmail Teamからもらいました。返信をしないと使えなくなると言っていますが返信すべきですか? また、もし返信する場合には * Username: * Password: * Date of Birth: * Country Or Territory: のinformationを裸で(マスキング無しで)返信するのは危険だと思いますがどのようにしたら良いですか?当該メールにはreply buttonやマスキング機能が付いていません。 メール内容は Dear Account Owner This is email from Windows Live Hotmail® and we are sending to all account user for safety. Due to the anonymous registration of our account which is causing congestion to our service, so we are shutting down some account and your account was among those to be deleted,so the purpose of this email is for you to verify that you are the owner of this account and you are still using it by filling the information below after clicking on the reply button: * Username: * Password: * Date of Birth: * Country Or Territory: Confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Information below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended within 48 hours for security reasons. Sincerely, The Windows Live Hotmail Team

• この英文の間違いを説明と一緒に教えてください。

この英文の間違いを説明と一緒に教えてください。 It's responsible for you to decide how much to spend on the plan. あと下記の文の中のfar outの文法的説明と意味を教えてください。 They were far out,at the mercy of wind and weather. よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳をチェックしていただけけないでしょうか。

いつもお世話になっております。 外国人に英訳を頼まれて、困り果てております。 たびたび申し訳ありませんが、この言い方が間違っていないか チェックしていただけないでしょうか? 必ずお礼いたします。 *それぞれのボタンをクリックすると、条件が切り替わる。オンのボタンをもう一度クリックするとフィルターを解除。 By clicking each buttons, the condition changes. By clicking the ON button one more time, the filter would be released. *ギャップサイズが一日の値幅の10%以上のものを表示 The brands are displays with their gap size exceeding the 10% of their respective price ranges of the day. 自分で直してみましたが、どうか英訳のチェックお願いします。

• 個人輸入の英文翻訳お願いします。

個人輸入でレッドウイングのブーツとSitkaというメーカーの迷彩の Kelvin Jacket というジャケットとAscent Pantというズボンを購入したら以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your recent order for the redwing and Sitka. We have submitted your redwing order already, but in regards to the Sitka Gear; they have changed some things. Right now the open country is sold out, all that’s available is Optifade Forest. Also, the pants are now waist sizes and a large is equal to a size 36. Please indicate what you would like to do on these. We can switch the pattern and the size upon your approval. We appreciate your business, Thank you,

専門家に質問してみよう