• 締切済み

この英文の間違いを説明と一緒に教えてください。

この英文の間違いを説明と一緒に教えてください。 It's responsible for you to decide how much to spend on the plan. あと下記の文の中のfar outの文法的説明と意味を教えてください。 They were far out,at the mercy of wind and weather. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

It's responsible for you to decide how much to spend on the plan. responsible が It...for + O + to-infinitive の構文でつかわれる例をあまり見かけないのですが、 You are responsible for deciding how much to spend on the plan. その計画にいくら使うべきかを決める責任はあなたにあります。 の方が自然な感じがするのですが。 They were far out, at the mercy of wind and weather. 彼らは遠く離れて、風雨のなすがままであった。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。 It is your responsibility to decide... あるいは   You are responsible to decide... でしょうかね。 2。far out は、形容詞で、その意味は下記にあります。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/far+out/UTF-8/  彼らは、遠くへ行っていて、風と気候のなすがままになっていた。  at the mercy of 「~のなすがままになる」「~に翻弄される]と言った意味です。  

関連するQ&A

• 英文がややこしいです。

(英文) First, they attracted a mixture of experienced people and those who were newcomers to whichever field they were in. (訳) 一つは、経験豊富なメンバーと、それまでその分野に携わったことのないメンバーを混ぜて採用したことである。 1.attractedに「採用する」なんて意味ありますか?? 2.those以降の文法、解釈のしかたがややこしいです。ここのtoやwhichever等はどう訳せばいいのでしょう。また文法、用法を教えて下さい。 (英文) The second criterion , though , was far less obvious. (訳) 2つ目の基準はそれほどあきらかにされていなかった。 1.far less obviousの訳し方をわかりやすく教えて下さい。 2.farの取り扱いがどうもよくわかりません。意味の取り方を教えて下さい。 たくさんあってすみません。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳してください。

The online survey asked respondents studying at universities how much thought they gave to quitting. gave toはどういう意味ですか?

• 英文解釈で

こんにちは you should notice how readily your Doctors call in an expert or how much resistance they give to call one in・・・ という文なのですがthey give toの toが何なのかわかりませんgive to という熟語か目的語になる不定詞なのか または全然別なものか・・・  お助けください

• It's \1000.の考え方。

(1)How much is this( penでもいいのですが・・)? It's \1000. (2)How much are they? ( a pair of pants を差してます。) They're \1000. It's \1000.「¥1000です。」 ですが、この『¥1000』という句の品詞は 形容詞 とみていいのかどうか ご意見をいただきたいのです。 なんか名詞かたまりに 見がちになりません?  でもこれをすると How old ~? S(主語) is 7 years old. のように 『7歳です。(7年古い)』 などの説明ができなくなります。  ようは How で程度を聞く種類にはいるので 『How much~?』「どのくらいの程度があるのか?(価値)」 で It's \1000.「(それは)¥1000(の貨幣価値あり)です。」¥1000部分は形容詞 という考え方です。 これ どっかまちがってますか? ご意見を下さい。 基本すぎて、だけど 基本だから 考えてきませんでした。これがわかると 自分のHow 程度質問のしゃべりの幅がぐっと広がるんです。

• この英文が何を示しているのか教えてください!

こんにちは。 今、英語の長文を読んでてわからないことがあったので質問させていただきます。 この文章は擬人化されたモノが自分について説明しているという文章なのですが、そのモノが何なのかが全く分かりません。 Looks like the weather’s warmed up, and you know what that means; I’m finally going to get outside again. I’m an outdoorsman at heart, and there’s nothing I like better than getting into the wilderness. It’s a shame I only get to do it a few times a year. Ah, it’s going to feel good to stretch myself out. I’ve been cooped up indoors all winter, and when you’re bound up as tight as I am, and stuck in a closet, well . . . I’d call it cabin fever, but that drawstring bag is a lot smaller than a cabin! I suspect I’ve got plenty of new wrinkles this year. Guess I’m getting older. Well, never mind. At least I’m thin and light. My grandfather and his generation were all a bit on the heavy side, if you know what I mean. Although I have to admit, they were made of sturdier stuff than I am. They all thought we were sissies when we started using nylon! But those were different days. Some of the young bucks today are pretty crazy, though. They’ll spend the night anywhere — from frozen mountainsides to outdoor music festivals. But life’s easy for them. They’ve got no strings, and they’re strong and flexible. But me? I’m a bit old-fashioned. The young guys might even call me a little square. Well, they think they have me pegged, but we’re not so different. We all love feeling the rain and wind at night. I mean, starry skies are just fine, but when the weather’s bad and you stand strong against it, that’s what gives you a real sense of purpose, you know? どなたかわかる方がいらっしゃいましたら教えてください!よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文を和訳してください!

What would you do if you had two hours to invest five dollars? In an experiment, teams received an envelope with five dollars and were told they could spend as much time as they wanted planning. However, once they opened the envelope,the y had two hours to generate as much money as possible. She gave them from Wednesday afternoon until Sunday evening to complete the assignment. Then, on Monday afternoon each team had three minutes to present their plans to the class. They were encouraged to be entrepreneurial by identifying opportunities, challenging assumptions, leaveraging the limited resources they had, and by being creative. What would do if you were faced with this challenge? Would you go to Las Vegas or would you buy a lottery ticket? There may be significant risk with a small chance of winning. Another idea is to set up a car wash or lemonade stand, using the five dollars to purchase the start-up materials. But most of her students eventually found a way to go far beyond the standard responses. They seriously challenged traditional assumptions–exposing a wealth of possibilities–in order to create as much value as possible.

• 訳と文法の説明おねがいします

When asked by pollsters to rate on a scale of 10 how dependent they were on their maids, most gave between 6 and 8. の訳がわかりません。文法的な説明もしていただけたら、うれしいです。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の質問ですm(_ _)m

Because they had seen it all before, and had practical experience of how recurring situations had been effectively dealt with, they were a valued and valuable resource to the community. of how 〜 deal withは不完全文ですが、先行詞のexperience の説明という解釈でいいのでしょうか?また、このhowはどの用法で使われているのでしょうか?どなたか分かる方回答宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, every time you get around me I get weak. You fulfill my every fantasy. Its amazing how you don't even know how much you drive me wild. Just confide in me your deepest feelings, tell me your fantasies and they shall be fulfilled. I will do anything it takes to make you happy because that is the only thing that matters to me anymore. よろしくお願いします。

• この英文たちについてご説明願います

1.That's die historical imperative in action. この文の意味が良くわかりません。 2.Off they go for meltdown. Offが文頭にあるのは何故ですか? 3.His orders were to follow the trains out of Warsaw. この文中のout ofの訳を教えてください。 4.Out of half a million. この文中のout ofの訳を教えてください。 5.There are rumours circulating that resettlement measures are again going to be taken. この場合circulatingはrumours+that節の間に挿入されて、 rumoursを後ろのポジションから修飾している、と考えて構わないですか? 6.Isn't that what you Jews are best at? Making 'geld'? make geldの訳は「去勢される」ですか? 以上です。一度にたくさん質問してしまってすみません! 全部に対してでなくても結構ですのでよろしくお願いいたします!