B&B予約時に注意すべきポイントとは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ロンドンのB&Bを予約しようとした際に、予約確定の手続きについてのメールが届きました。
  • しかし、小切手を送る必要があり、日本ではあまり使われないためキャンセルしたいと返信しました。
  • 返信は「小切手は不要」という内容のメールを送ってきていたため、混乱しています。どのように断るべきか悩んでいます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

B&B予約時について

ロンドンのB&Bを予約しようとして空室確認のメールをし返事をもらいました。空いているとの返事の後に 「Please would you email back the attached booking form as confirmation (forget the deposit); I also attach travel directions and look forward to hearing from you.」と書かれたメールと一緒に申込ホームが添付されてきました。そのホームに 「To confirm booking, please return this form by email and send a 50% deposit payable to ○○ (for overseas cheques, please add £10); regret no credit card facilities.」 小切手なんて使ってこともないので 「We almost never use the cheques in Japan, so I have not it. I can't pay the deposit. So I cancel my reservation. I'm sorry!」と返信したら 「I don't understand: in my email of the 16th, I said: "forget the deposit". I hope you are still coming as I have turned down other people for these dates.」と帰ってきました。 英語があまり得意ではないのでどういうことなのかさっぱり解らなくなってきました。私の解釈がまずいのか返事の仕方が悪かったのか。 カードも使えないし、ややこしいので他のホテルを予約したので断りたいのですが、どのようにすればよいのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mahonia
  • ベストアンサー率50% (62/123)
回答No.1

先方はforget the depositと言っているので、miffy1229さんが小切手でdepositを支払える状況でないことを了承済みです。 ただ、予約確認のためbooking formを記入し先方にemailにて送信して欲しいということです。 (booking formのdepositうんぬんの文言は無視して可ということ) miffy1229さんの予約を入れるために他の人を断っているので、キャンセルしないで欲しいと先方はおっしゃっています。

miffy1229
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございました。 完全に私の勘違いでした。

関連するQ&A

• 紙媒体でしかありません の表現

I have this in a paper version/form. So, I can't send it to you via email. でいいのでしょうか?

• 日本語に訳してくださいその1

海外からの、送金を受けたいのですが。。 訳して貰えますか? Hi Shuji, How are you doing? I came on here to reply you from my second e-mail, I just came back from Work and i want to login to my Gmail, I don't know who collected my Gmail please if anybody reply you don't answer this is my second e-mail for you to contact me any time. Have you heard from the bank today? because they should have start processing the money to your account Ok Let me know back as soon as they contact you from the bank. Thank You

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買い相手の銀行に振り込みをしました。ですが下記のようなメールが来ました。すみませんが詳しく知りたいので意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Please read this email with Urgency: I have just received an Email from the MD and the payment unfortunately has not come in as the payment was made to the US bank account not the international account. So they payment won't be accepted. We need you to make the payment to the international account as follows: Please replay to me asap so I can inform the MD you have received the information.

• 返事はどちらから?my response

SO i'll write to you my response to this e-mail okay^^? メールの最後にこのような文章が書かれていました。 この相手を手紙をやりとりすることになったのですが、どちらから書くのでしょうか? SOから後、私から書く、とありますが、my response to this e-mail このメールへの返事OK?ということでちょっと迷ってしまいました。 単純なことかもしれませんが、ご回答お願いいたします。

• 日本語に訳してください

please i sent you an email did you see it please go trough it and get back to me ok i am waiting to hear from you, and you know this is something concerning relationship we have to be streghtford to each other please i don,t need dissapointment or somthing that will break my heart, you know i love you from my inner heart and i am gooing to live with you forever as a wife and my spirit is telling me strongly that you are going to be my house wife and i believe that, please hoping to hear from you ok my love,

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I will never forget you. You still have my greatest respect and admiration as you dwell in Heaven.

• ペンパルとのメールの和訳

最近、ペンパルが出来たんですが、文章がいまいちわかりません。 和訳をお願いします。 Yes my little boy is 3 and we do have magna here. Not alot of people know alot about it. My son did get into dragaon ball and Nuato to. I did like Inuyasha but with no ending i did not like that. So as i think you guys have a lot of costumes that you wear. I love the culture. I want to visit someday. Is America liked by japan and does it look as exciting as japan does to me? please email! この文章では、動詞の前にdoやdidが多用されていますが、どのような使い方なのでしょうか? それから、途中の文に、So as i think とありますが、ここのasの用法はなんでしょう?

• どなたか翻訳お願いします!

i had trouble mailing over the weekend...i just mailed everything...im trying to scan receipt and email it to you...please be patient my friend...we have done alot of business over the years and i would always send you what you buy........weekends are hard for me because im not home..i will email you back receipt asap

• 英語を教えてください。

添削をよろしくお願いいたします。 連絡ありがとう。 今日は2週間前にメールで伝えたように、1日ベビシッターのためでかけていたので 電話に気づきませんでした。 ずっと人と一緒で忙しくて連絡するタイミングがありませんでした。 さっき電話をしたけど通じなかったので、あなたから私にまた連絡ください。 Thank you for your email and call. I was busy all day today in baby-sitters as I told you on email 2 weeks ago so I could't realize your call and email. I called you few minutes ago but you didn't catch my call. so please call me from you when you have time.

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.