• ベストアンサー

英文 添削してください。

こんにちは高校三年生です。 来年は一橋の受験を考えております。そこで何かテーマが与えられてそれを英文で展開するという訓練がしたくて投稿させていただきます。 今回が初めての練習でなにとぞダメ出しが多いかと思いますが、大学入試の採点方式に基づいた添削をしてください。 できれば改善点など添えていただけると今後の役に立ちます。 今回は[物価の上昇について]です。 Generally ,there is a tendency that prices are rising in every field, and these changes influence people who are makers or consumers directly. In my opinion, these social phenomenomens need supressing because there would be in a trouble and a competition. Firet of all, there would be in a trouble . Rising prices would do damage to financial of each home. Peoples come to avoid buying rising goods. Second, there would be a competition between businesses. A big company would adapt to their surroundings to make the prise as low as possible , but a small company could not do . Then it would go bankrupt . For these reasons , price stability is important so that keep social stability . However , the more international the world become , the more difficult it is for prices to remain . 131文字でまとめました。 こういう感じの英作を暇な時に続けていきたいと思います。 この勉強スタイルについてもちょっと意味があるのかギモン(自分で考えた勉強法です)なのでご意見お願いします。 なおせっかく回答を頂いたのになにもこちらからしてあげられないのは本当に申し訳ないので、なるべく2件の回答が集まったら打ち切ってポイントを差し上げたいと思います。(気づかなかったらごめんなさい。) どうぞよろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

まず: 出張したい点は「価格上昇はよくにので、安定すべき」ですね。だとしたら、price stability は「下降」にも関係するので、厳密に言うとよくないですが・・・(受験英文としてはそこまでは・・・でしょうが)。また、最後の文で「国際化で・・」となってますが、競争が激しくなると価格が下がる、という論理にも矛盾してくるのでは? で、貴英文のいいところ: 1. それなりの単語が使われている(stability, consumer, pehnemenon(辞書で複数形をチェックしておいてください), competition など)。 2. First,..., Second, ...., For these reasons, ... といい展開のスタイルになっている。 3. 全体的に言いたいことはわかる(→メッセージが伝わる) 貴英文について: 全てに言及は出来ませんが、少しだけ、 1. influence people who are makers and consumers となってますが、その後の内容からして ... influence companies and consumers のように。 2. there would be in a trouble とありますが、意味不明です。 in がなくばかろうじて減点を少しでもおさえられるでしょうが。 3.... is important so that keep social stability はありえない英文です。 ... so that we maintain social stabilityなどのように。(これくらいの英語力あるのですから、よく見直せば気がつくはずですが・・・) 採点基準はわかりませんが、 1. 言いたいことは明確にわかるか? 2. 全体的な英文としての展開はいいか? 3. 基本的な英語の間違いはないか? 4. それなりの構文(単語も含め)を使用しているか? のような視点でなされるのではないでしょうか。いちいちこれが何点減点などとやっていたら、ほとんどの答案がマイナスになってしまうで小から(例えば配点が10点として、ほとんどがマイナスになってしまうでしょう!)。また、採点にそんなに時間かけられないでしょうから。 貴英文が合格点かどうかですが、 東京、京都、一橋、慶應等の卒業生や学生を結構しってますが(含、わが子供が東外大、慶應(法)で、親戚のが東大(文1)で以前コーチしました)、彼(女)らの英語力と比較して、合格点にはかろうじて入っているのではないでしょうか?  このようなエッセイライティングでは、 1. 論理の展開の妥当性 1. 英文展開の仕方はいいか(各パラグラフの第一文の内容・表現に注意。また、各パラがスペース的に明白になるように→「パラグラフライティングになってますよ」と) 1. 基本的な英文(含、単語)の間違いは少ないか 1. それなりの構文(日常会話ではないので)も入っているか(受験生はアピールすべし) のようなことに気をつけるといいと思います。 がんばってください。 試案: (上昇を抑えるべし、の主張で、price stability とはしていません。 また、貴英文の最後のところ(国際化)は入れていません) Generally speaking, prices of goods and services tend to rise. In my opinion, however, they should stay as much as possible primarily for two reasons. First, price increases financially affect the lives of people. If the prices of goods and services become more expensive, they will do damage to households, and consumers will naturally become less likely to buy them as they used to, thus giving a blow to the sound development of the economy. Second, price hikes tend to bring about too much competition among businesses(ここでは複数の会社の意) to such a degree our society becomes less stable. With prices going up, big companies may be able to take measures to absorb cost increases, while many small ones will be more likely to have a lot of difficulty doing so. In the worst case, small firms may go bankrupt, leaving many people unemployed. For these reasons, I think prices need to stay as much as and as long as possible. も直しませんので、誤字脱字等容赦ください。

noname#91853
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 作った英文のコメント凄く励みになりました!!! よりやる気も出て、この勉強法続けていけそうです。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• ocanada
  • ベストアンサー率30% (33/107)
回答No.1

日本の大学受験をしたことが無いので、採点方式は分かりませんが、文法が間違ってるもしくは不自然と僕が判断したのだけ指摘しておきます。 >...there is a tendency that prices are rising... ...tendency for prices to rise >and these changes influence people who are makers or consumers directly. ->and these changes influence the manufacturers and the consumers directly. phenomenomens ->phenomenons > there would be in a trouble and a competition. "in a trouble"では何が言いたいのかがよく分かりません。主語を考えてみてください。(誰が苦しむのか) >Firet of all -> First of all >Rising prices would do damage to financial of each home.Peoples come to avoid buying rising goods. ->...would cause financial damage to every household, which would then not be able to buy much goods. >Second, there would be a competition between businesses. competition-> competitions >A big company would adapt to their surroundings to make the prise as low as possible , but a small company could not do . Then it would go bankrupt . ->Big companies would be able to adapt to the new market and still make the prices of their goods as low as possible. However, most small companies would not be able to do so, which would result in their bankrupcy. >For these reasons , price stability is important so that keep social stability . ->.....price stability is crucial in keeping social stability. > However , the more international the world become , the more difficult it is for prices to remain . ->.....the more international the market becomes, the more difficult it will be to stabilizie the prices.

noname#91853
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございました。 こんなに文法的に間違いがあるとは・・・ビックリです しっかり訂正を吸収して次に生かしたいと思います。 ありがとうございまいた!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文スピーチの添削をお願いします。

英文スピーチの添削をお願いします。 テーマは日本企業の英語の社内公用語化についてです。 英語が全くと言っていいほどできないので、 ほとんどを翻訳ソフトに頼ってしまいました。 間違っているところがたくさんあると思うので 英語がわかる方、教えてください。 Companies such as these days, Uniqlo or Rakuten announced the English office official language. Employees go to the English conversation school and seem to hurry measures. It is said that it is the globalization of the company,and the mutual understanding in the English is essential. But the Japanese who has an image to be negative even if they hold a meeting by the language that they are not used to, It may be hard to come to give an opinion even more. It employ a foreign employee and it is important that it have a global field of vision for the growth of the company. However,there is not a meaning to be a Japanese company when a Japanese is hard to work. It's not limit all to English and think that one devising usage with the Japanese is effective.

• 英文和訳お願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 In general, my music is just quiet because it’s not the kind of music that is supposed to be loud, there is not really anything more to it than that. It would be pretty silly to blast strings and piano at 105db. こちらなのですが、英文和訳をお願いします。どうもthere is not really anything more to it than that.のあたりが不明で・・・。

• 英文を訳してください。

In any company there is always to be found one whose pride it is that he is different from his fellows. 語順が変則的になっていますか? 特にthere is always to be found oneの部分の構造が分かりません。 be動詞+不定詞で「to be」は可能を表すので、 「~の人を常に見つけらることができる」みたいな意訳になりますが、 直訳ではどうなりますか?

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)The typhoon blew the roof off the house. =The house had the roof (b ) off ( ) the typhoon. 2)You must show us all the tickets. =All the tickets ( ) ( ) ( ) to us. 3)He has recently been laid off by the company. =The company ( ) recently ( ) ( ) off. 4)People think that Ichiro is a great baseball player. =(It) (is) (said) that Ichiro is a great baseball player. =Ichiro (is) (thought) (to) be a great baseball player. 5)Everybody in this community knows her name. =Her name (is) (known) (in) everybody in this community. ()内の添削をお願いします。 英訳や解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を和訳してほしいです。

There is some evidence that these improvements in the characteristics of elders have resulted in more positive views of aging. Tibbitts claimed that during the past 30 to 40 years, U.S. society has moved from holding negative stereotypes of old people to holding positive views in which elders are seen as being able to contribute to the quality of life for themselves, their communities, and society as a whole. Schonfield even argued that the assumption of negative attitudes toward old people is a "social myth" perpetuated by the gerontological literature. We will be examining these attitudes in derail in Chapter 2, but there does appear to be a substantial shift from negative to positive attitudes. The improvements in the physical, mental,social, and economic characteristics of elders have been so marked, and there have been so many programs and services developed for elders only, that many have begun to criticize these programs as discrimination in favor of the aged, or positive ageism. We will be discussing examples of positive ageism throughout this book; but the ones that have drawn most criticism so far are the Medicare program and some features of the Social Security System, such as the automatic cost of living increases in benefits and the tax-exemption of Social Security benefits for most elders. Perhaps these programs have been criticized the most because they involve the most money. Critics are beginning to argue that since elders are no longer deprived economically and since they are now much better off mentally, physically, and socially than they were in the past, it is no longer necessary or fair to continue the enormous expense of these special supports and programs available only to elders. Some argue that the way to reduce positive ageism is to make these supports and programs available to all ages on the basis of need. For example, they recommend that the national health insurance, which only elders now enjoy, be extended to all ages. It is clear that positive ageism is becoming an important issue and promises to become even more important as we are faced with more older people and more expensive programs for "seniors only."

• 英文の添削&解説をお願いします!

1)Mary is studying, so you (not/her/had/interrupt/better). →had not better interrupt her 2)(be/lot/used/of/there/a/to) fireflies in Japan. →There used to be a lot of 3)She refused to accept this truth. She could not and [would] not believe that I was mentally and physically handicapped. 1,[Would] you so kindly lend me a hand? 2,He said he [would] arrive by the first train tomorrow morning. 3.No matter how hard we pushed, the door [would] not open. 4,On Sundays he [would] sit for hours doing nothing. 4)I do hope I'm not intruding and I know how busy you [must] be. 1,All living things [must] die. 2,He [must] be tired, because he has been working since eight o'clock this morning. 3,Many people think the ability to understand English is a [must]. 4.You [must] be very careful in driving a car to avoid a traffic accident. 1,2は()内の並べ替え、3,4は[ ]内の助動詞に最も近い意味の助動詞を含む英文を選ぶ問題です。 特に3,4はわかりやすく解説してくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を添削してください

以下の英文をどなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 My roommate came back from her business trip yesterday. She had been to a company in a town called ○○○ in Hokkaido, to do some jobs. There is a cape called XXX, which is not so far from the company, and she says she saw a large flock of seals taking a nap on a rock of the cape. There seem to have been well over 100 of them. Since I love wild animals, I felt glad when I heard it. There are a lot of wild bears in Hokkaido as well, I've never seen any though. Are there many wild animals where you live? 言いたい事は以下のような感じです。 「きのう同居人が出張から帰ってきました。 彼女はある仕事のために北海道の○○○という町に行っていたんです。 会社からそう遠くないところにXXXという名の岬があり、 その岬の岩場の上で昼寝しているアザラシの大群を見たそうです。 ゆうに100頭はいたらしいです。私は野生動物が大好きなので その話を聞いただけで嬉しくなっちゃいました。 北海道には野生のクマもたくさんいるんですよ、私は見た事ないけど。 あなたの住んでいるところには野生の動物ってたくさんいますか?」 間違っているところ、不自然に聞こえるところなどありましたら、 直していただけると嬉しいです、どうかお願いいたします m(_ _)m

• この英文なんて訳しますか?

As the Guam Hotel Okura's chefs would note, as there is no winter in Guam to stunt their growth , locally caught fish tend to be larger and have a very low fat content in comparison to those found in ledd temperate waters. すみません!よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳

Over coming decades, though, such fundamental factors will matter more. A good guess is that food production will have to rise by 70% by 2050 to keep pace with population growth, the explosion of developing countries’ megacities and the changes in diet that wealth and urbanisation bring. Big increases will be harder to achieve than in the past because there is little unfarmed land to bring into production, no more water and, in some places, little to be gained by heaping on more fertiliser. Climate change may well exacerbate these problems. For the first time since the 1960s the yields of the world’s most important crops, wheat and rice, are rising more slowly than the global population. The world cannot feed today’s 7 billion people properly. How on earth can it feed the expected 9 billion in 2050? どなたかお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語添削お願いします 

テーマは、外国に行ったとき日本について教えてあげたいこと。 文化、流行などなんでも構わないということです。 I want to tell foreign people about Japanese tradition. It is because I think it would be more meaningful to tell it rather than temporary fashions. There are two things which especially I want to tell about. First is Origami. It is unique to japan. Although it is difficult, it would enable us to communicate with each other. I think foreign people would enjoy it very much. Second is Japanese foods. Recently they have been spreading widely, but there must be much more Japanese foods which aren't known to foreign people. I want to tell wonderfulness of them. If I ware able to tell about such things, foreign people would come to be interested in Japan. 仮定法に自信がありません。 文章構成などについても指摘していただけると嬉しいです。