• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします(英語初心者です・・)

いつもお世話になっています!! 最近海外の友達と英語でメールのやり取りをするようになったのですが、英語の勉強を始めたばかりで分からない部分がいくつかあります・・。教えていただけないでしょうか? I've also decided to learn Korean, it was this years 'goal' for me, or mokuhyou. ※日本語の勉強をしている方なのでMokuhyouと入れてくれているのだと思います。 'goal' for me, or mokuhyou.←ここの意味が特にピンときません。 Although, I'm not sure I have time to study it much when I start Uni in March... I can't wait to visit Japan again in July. この2つの文の意味がよく分かりません・・。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ocanada
  • ベストアンサー率30% (33/107)
回答No.1

私も韓国語習うことにしたんだ。今年の「ゴール」、と言うか目標ってとこかな。 だけど、3月に大学行き始めたら韓国語を勉強する時間ができるか分からないんだ。7月にまた日本に行くのが待ちきれないよ。 uniはuniversityの略です。他の言葉は分かるでしょう。

ts0606
質問者

お礼

早急に回答をいただき有難うございます! 大変分かりやすく助かりました!! どうもありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (3)

• ticotico
  • ベストアンサー率50% (6/12)
回答No.4

それと私は韓国語も勉強することに決めたんだ。これは私の今年のゴール、すなわち目標だね。 だけど3月に大学が始まってからは、勉強する時間がそんなに取れるかはわからない。 7月にまた日本に行くのが待ちきれないよ! ・・・という感じでしょうか。orを具体的にどう訳すかは、もっと知識のある人にお願いしたいと思います。

ts0606
質問者

お礼

ご回答頂き有難うございます! orの訳は“または”しか知りませんでしたので、すなわちなど他の意味もあるんだなぁととても勉強になりました! 有難うございました!

noname#59607
noname#59607
回答No.3

私は韓国語も勉強することに決めました。それが今年の私のゴールまたは目標です。 でも、3月に大学が始まったら日本語(または韓国語。itがどっちを指しているかは前の文章次第)を勉強する時間があるかわかりません。7月に日本にまた行くのを待ちきれません。 こっちの文章はどこが分かりにくかったんだろう? 自分で訳してみて解釈が正しいか聞いた方がいいよ。自分の勉強になるから。

ts0606
質問者

お礼

アドバイス有難うございます! 自分で訳してみた文章も載せた方が確かに勉強になりそうですね!! 残念ながら私の訳は全く違うニュアンスになってしまっていました^^; 次回からは自分の和訳も一緒に載せて質問するようにしてみます! 有難うございました。

回答No.2

I've also decided to learn Korean, it was this years 'goal' for me, or mokuhyou. 「韓国語を勉強することにしました。これが、今年のゴール(やるべきこと)、言い換えるなら目標です。」 みたいなかんじでしょうか? Although, I'm not sure I have time to study it much when I start Uni in March... I can't wait to visit Japan again in July. 「ただ、3月に学校(大学)が始まると、(韓国語を)勉強する時間があるかどうかわらないけど、、、6月に日本にもう一度行くのが待ち遠しい」 で、いいですか。

ts0606
質問者

お礼

大変参考になりました! どうも有り難うございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

some guy called me on Wednesday and said my friend had told him that I might be interested in some event.. But he didn't tell me what the event was about because he said he wants to talk to me about it in person.. So we decided to meet next weeks Wednesday. It sounded a bit suspicious so I invited a friend to go with me. But yesterday I found out he's my friends' boyfriend, so I'm not so worried anymore (^_^;) Yesterday was my parents' 25 year anniversary. Dad always sends mom roses if he's at work, but now he contacted me and said his internet at work is not working so he asked me to order 25 roses for mom and also send her a card with a romantic poem (in Spanish of course). And he only contacted me like 2 days before the anniversary day and I was really busy during those days Q__Q I managed to do everything though, but it was a bit strange to be looking for a love poem for my mom, lol. She's the one who could've gotten me a work placement in Tokyo but I refused it later. But now she said its good that I didnt take the job because they had some problems there and that its better for me to just find a company in Kansai area. And she said there was one company where she has connections to, so she will most likely help me with that. Yay (^O^)

• 英語の和訳お願いします

下記の文の和訳を、分かる方よろしくお願いします。 I had at least 5 guys in suits with earphones come up to me yesterday in Taito city and try to get me to go into "massage parlors" .... I didn't understand the Japanese word for it so then they made some really weird hand gestures and I understood what they meant.... prettyyyy weird and unexpected lol.... you never told me about them hahaa >.<

• 英語らしいほう

ネイティブに対して 先に僕に作っては make it for me earlier. make it for me before for him or her どちらがわかりやすいですか?? 後 聞いてないふりするのは嫌だは I dont like to pretend that I dont hear itで 聞いてなかったふりするのは嫌だは I dont like to pretend that I didnt hear itですよね?

• 英語でのコメントを頂いたのですが…

こんばんは、英語で 「Hey, can anyone tell me what this is?? It was in the list of vids recommended for me, but I haven't a clue what it is!」 というコメントを頂いたのですが、残念ながらどういう意味か分かりません…… 多分私に何かを教えてくれという意味だと思うのですが;; 詳しい意味まで分かりませんでした。 コメントの意味と、どういう内容で返信したら良いのか教えて頂けると助かります。 私の勉強不足によるもので恐縮ですが御回答頂ければと思います;;

• この英語の歌詞を和訳して下さい。簡単だと思います!

英語の能力が足りずフワーッとしか分かりません。 完璧に正確でなくても構いませんので出来る限りで訳して頂きたいです。 As long as I'm with you I can't go wrong Oh baby what you do to me You're the one I've tryin' to see you, for such a long,long time Maybe I just have to face that I was out of line When it comes to lovin' you All the things that I would do I've been waiting for this day for far too long I never could imagine it so strong How I try to reach you, in every way I can Baby, but it's hard to find a way to show that I'm your man

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **When you start a sentence with "so," it's like it connects it to the previous sentence. For example. The man was hungry. So, he decided to go buy a burrito. In this case it's like it's filling in for "because of this." "Let me see what I can do," and "I translated my message into Japanese" don't seem to connect in quite the same way. If you wanted to use "so", you could say- I'd like to help you as well. So, I'll translate my message into Japanese. Another way you could think of it is if the two sentences COULD connect naturally with only a comma you can use "so." You can write- I'd like to help you as well, so I will translate my message into Japanese. You can't write- Let me see what I can do, so I will translate my message into Japanese. Hope this helps, let me know if I'm writing too many notes here!

• 和訳をお願いします

eBayで英語でやりとりしています。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q7935374.html ↑の返信で、相手から以下の英文がきました。 特に、最後の1文が、何を聞きたいのかがわかりません。 -------------------------------------- thank you for your response i am still afraid from sending it directly to gaza i think to send it to a friend in egypt ,cairo , it must be much safer do you know if they deliver it to his home or he must go to the mail station to take it? ------------------------------------------

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いしたいです

i can pay instand over pay-pal and shippment via EMS with tracking would be great. the razor that you recomend me are new but not sharpend it is described in the auktion, i would definitly prefer a sharpen one because i have not the kind of skill to refreshe it from scratch. #K156/A0 this one i would rearly like, can you make me also a better price for this or other one, or only for the 2 you send me?

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

I'm also hoping to find someone in the future who loves me and doesn't just want something from me, but actually wants to be with me.. これはどういう意味ですか?

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

He certainly has a knack for always finding me no matter where at the gym I am and having to use the machine directly in front or next to me.