• 締切済み

この文の解釈に困っています。。。

サイトの人からメッセージをもらったのですが、訳を教えてください。自分なりにやってみましたがわからないとこが多いです。。すみあmせんおねがします i was very happy that you are intrested in other cultures as well as for me i have always had a love for the Japanese culture it was how i was raised i have family members that are of asian decent ask me anything you want and if you want to get in contact with even more my e-mail address is ........... 私はあなたが他の文化に興味があるということでうれしい。私はいつも日本の文化が好き??だ。ここからがわかりませんでした。なにか質問?あるなら聞いて。もし連絡取りたいなら私のアドレスは・・・・・です。 おねがいします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• ydna
  • ベストアンサー率63% (179/281)
回答No.3

#2 です。 回答の送信をクリックした瞬間に気づきました。 decent は、やはり、descent です。 Asian が複数形でないからです。 つまり、Asian は、形容詞で、descent を修飾です。 だから、後の方の訳になります。 可能性としてもう1つ考えられるのは、decent が decent のままであるなら、Asian が、Asians なら、最初の訳通りになります。 おそらく、descent が正解です。失礼しました。

• ydna
  • ベストアンサー率63% (179/281)
回答No.2

句読点がないので、私の解釈で……。 カッコ内はそのまま読んで下さい。 I was very happy that you are intrested in other cultures as well. ---1 As for me, I have always had love for the Japanese culture. ---2 It was how I was raised. ---3 I have family members that are of asian decent. ---4 Ask me anything you want. ---5 And if you want to get in contact with even more, my e-mail address is.... ---6 とっても嬉しかったわ。だって、あなたが(自国の文化だけじゃなく)同様に他の(国々の/民族の)文化に興味があるんだもん。 私はね、(昔から)ずぅーっと日本の文化に恋しているの。そんなふうに育ったのよ、私。 (だって)私には、礼儀正しい/やさしいアジア人の家族が数人いるんだもん。 聞きたいことあったら何でも聞いて。 (わたしと)もっと、もっと、連絡取りたいなら、私の e-mail アドレスは……よ。 keys だけ説明します。長くなるので、失礼ながら、ですます体ではありません。 1 S V C +that 節(原因)+(as your own) as well (as ...) = 「……と同じ様に」  この文中での比較は、 other cultures as well (as your own culture) 通常の as ... as の同等比較だが、well の意味に注意。前の as が副詞で、副詞 well を修飾。 後ろの(as) は、接続詞。だから接続詞の前で文が切れるので、接続詞から後ろを省略した形。 例 : He is as tall as his sister. Oh, yes, his brother is also as tall (as them/they) 2 S V O 現在完了。状態の継続。 As for ... =「……に関して言えば」always 副詞。 3 S V C it が難しい。前文も後文も示すことができる位置。it の内容が、「どういう風に私が育ったか」と同じになる。とりあえず、it は前文指示。 後文は過去も含む現在の状態だけど……。  It was how I was raised (that) I have.... 問題はこれが成り立つかどうか。おそらくなし。話の流れから、I have family members... は、なぜそう育ったかの理由だから。英語らしい流れだと思う。 how は、How are you? の時の how と同じ。副詞で、様子/状態を表す。how 以下は、S V C の C になる名詞節。be raised = grow up 4 S V O family members は O で、that (関係代名詞主格)の先行詞。 無冠詞なので関係詞節で完全限定はされてない。つまり、family members = some of the family members that 以下は次の通り。that are (members) of asian (who are) decent members は、くり返しを嫌って省略。decent は通例、叙述用法(C になる )。叙述形容詞は名詞を前から修飾しないが、名詞の直後に置いて後ろから修飾できる形容詞もある。decent の例 : TIME サイトの左本文 9-10行目参照。前からの修飾と後ろからの修飾で意味の異なる形容詞もある。例 : present。 5 きちんと意味が取れている。言うことなし。 6 to get contact with even more (of me) much/many of me => more of me -> even more of me =「私のたくさんと」(英語らしいおもしろい表現) 例:I look forward to meeting and chating even more of you decent は、#1の方の言われる通り、descent の可能性も大です。どちらに訳してもきれいに意味が通るなんて……。 descent なら、(だって)私にはアジア系の家族が数人いるんだもん。 TIME の参照ベージアドレス、つけておきました。 以上、長くなりました。最後までお付き合い頂き、ありがとうございました。……ところで、元気な女の子の口調でよかったんでしょうか?……。

参考URL:
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,769538-1,00.html
  • ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.1

i was very happy that you are intrested in other cultures as well as for me i have always had a love for the Japanese culture it was how i was raised i have family members that are of asian decent ask me anything you want and if you want to get in contact with even more my e-mail address is ........... あなたが私だけでなく他の文化にも興味があるとのことでとてもうれしいです。 私はずーっと日本の文化が好きです。日本の文化で育ったといってもよいものでした。 私にはアジアの家系の流れを汲む家族がいます。聞きたいことはなんでも聞いてください。 そして、今後さらに連絡を取りたいとお思いでしたら、私のメールアドレスは....です。 ---- decent は descent のタイプミスと思われます。

関連するQ&A

• 入試問題で対話文です

適した文を選んで1語追加して並べ替える問題です。 Mary:Hi,Bob.What are you doing? Bob:I was just looking at a program about classical music in Osaka this season. Mary:Really?I love going to concerts. Bob:(1)____? Mary:I sure am.Could you give me some advice? Bob:I'd be glad to. Mary:I can't pay much. (2)______. Bob:Not if it's a Japanese orchestra. Mary:Does Osaka have an orchestra? Bob:Yes,the Osaka Symphony Orchestra is playing next weekend. Mary:Great,I'll try to go. Bob:(3)_______.But i have to work next weekend. Mary:Tht's too bad,but thanks to your advice. Bob:You're welcome.(4)_______. Mary:I sure will. A (go,I,I, you,with,could) B (too,planning,there,I'm, go) C (is,know,me,concert,the,let) D (will,concert,sometime,you,a,soon) E (classical,was,am,afre,as,as,I,in,were,that) F (tickets,was,Japan,expensive,I,in,were,that) 私の答え (1)Are you as interested in classical music as I am? (2)Tickets wee expensive I was in Japan????????? (3)I wish I could go with you. (4)Let me know when the concert is. 打ち間違いがあるかもしれませんが、 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文は、どう解釈すればよいでしょうか?

こんにちは。 Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix [UK, adult版]p.917 下の方のダンブルドアの会話からです。 少し長いですが、引用させていただきます。 ハリーをなぜハリーの母親の妹の家に預けたかをダンブルドアが説明している部分の一部です。 "My answer is that my priority was to keep you alive. You were in more danger than perhaps anyone but I realized. Voldemort had been vanquished hours before, but his supporters – and many of them are almost as terrible as he – were still at large, angry, desperate and violent. And I had to make my decision, too, with regard to the years ahead. Did I believe that Voldemort was gone forever? No. I knew not whether it would be ten, twenty or fifty years before he returned, but I was sure he would do so, and I was sure, too, knowing him as I have done, that he would not rest until he kill you." 質問は2点あります。 1. "You were in more danger than perhaps anyone but I realized."について 日本語訳では "君がどんなに危険な状態にあるかを認識しておったのは、わしだけだったじゃろう。" とあるのですが、なぜこのような日本語訳になるのでしょうか? "You were in more danger than perhaps anyone." だと "君は他の人よりもっと危険な状態にあった" となると思うんですが、そこに"but I realize"がつくとなぜ上記のような訳になるのか教えてください。 2. " I was sure, too, knowing him as I have done, that he would not rest until he kill you."について この文の" knowing him as I have done"に関してです。 日本語訳では"あやつを知るわしとしては"となっているのですが、やはり、なぜこのような意味になるのかわかりません。 "knowing him"(あやつを知っている)、as (~のように)、I have done と分けて考えてみたのですが、最後の I have doneはどう解釈すればよいのでしょうか? 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。(所々文をカットしています)

和訳お願いいたします。(所々文をカットしています) After reading your email, I went to check myself in the mirror ... I'm afraid I will have to disappoint you ... hahahaha Please excuse me for being so concerned. I know you will be fine, I just want to make really really sure everything is fine for you. You managed to take a late flight on Saturday. That's very good news! This way we can still do something nice on Saturday. Please go ahead and book the tickets. As for the train ... Is it ok if I come with my car and pick you up in Paris? It's really no problem for me ... otherwise you will have to wait quite a bit (in Europe trains are not as good as Japan) and it might be could. Trust me ... it's not nice to wait for a train after a long flight. I propose I come and pick you up at the airport and on the way back you can take the train. Not that I don't want to drive you back to the airport ... but since it's quite a distance and with weekend traffic ... I think it's safer to take the train. It's better to book a ticket in advance. It's probably cheaper as well. All my sisters's tests were negative. So that means there is nothing wrong with her. That was a big relieve for all of us. Especially my mother was very concerned. Thank you for being so considerate.

• 英訳をお願いします😰

I understand you.and am sorry. For me there is just not the communication that a like to have in a relationship. You are a great person! I wish you the best. For me は「僕はね」で始まってますか?a like to haveは would like to でしょうか? これは一方的に文句を言って、もうあなたと会いたくないと言った後の返信です。 よろしくお願いします❗️

• 英文解釈をお願いします。

Bの解釈に悩んでいます。和訳をお願い致します。。 A:Okay, let’s go through your wardrobe. It’s kind of slim pickings in here. B:I don’t think I’m as clueless as I look when I walk out of my house. It’s more that I just don’t have anything. A:You wear things that make you feel comfortable……that look good on your frame. A:Because you have, what you think, is an unusual body.  And I’m telling you, it’s not as unusual as you think.

• 和訳のお願い

下記の英文の和訳をお願いします Well actually I was also nervous that time! Cause Dancing in front of Filipino crown are more stressful cause in the Philippines if you said professionals the expectations are very high. As long as we delivered it without mistakes..it's an achievement for me! よろしくお願いします

• 英語から日本語へ

長文で申し訳ありません。どなたか英語が得意な方、翻訳して頂きたいです。 どうかよろしくお願い致します。 I was being immature and ambitious about starting my trip. Now that I have gone though, the realization of leaving you has left a large wound in my heart. I will not be able to function as a normal human being for the foreseeable future. Sadness and regret has overtaken me entirely. You were NEVER just a convenience for me. It was convenient having you as a girlfriend yes, bet you were never only that. You were a highly cherished, valued and loved partner to me. I understand after all of this if you are upset or angry with me and if your view of me as a person has changed. The fact remains though that I do love you, and I will not be able to forget you for a very long time. Like I said at the train station, I went in to this relationship with a very cold, and well guarded heart from previous situations. You re-opened my heart 名前, and filled with nothing but love, affection, and good long lasting memories. You are a wonderful person, who deserves nothing but the absolute best in life. In the end, I would not have been able to provide that for you. I still have a long way to go to get where I want to be in life.

• 次の英文の翻訳をおねがいします。

I have always taken for granted that pockets are places to put things into, and have stuffed my pockets with anything that would go into them―books, newspapers, letters, pipes, pouches, cigarettes, match-boxes, and so forth. Yet even as a boy I was discouraged from making this, as it seems to me, natural use of my pockets. I was told that, if you put things into your pockets, you spoilt the shape of your suit. This seems to me as ridiculous as it would be to say that, if you put potatoes into a sack, you spoil the shape of the sack.

• 嫌な文を貰いました

奇妙なメールを貰ったのですが自分なりに訳しましたがきちんと訳せません。この文を書いたのが本当に知り合いの彼なのかどうかは分りませんがこれです。教えて下さい You call me baby and all that other stuff but I don't really get why you say those things when you have never held my hand, kissed my lips or even hugged me! And I am so confused at times! DO you want to be my girlfriend because I can't tell! I know you said that you live in @@@. and I look at @@@ every day from my boat! It isn't far at all! In matter of fact, it isn't more than an hour a way! So I am wondering what is going to happen when I get back on the 14th! What can you tell me! Can you give me an explanation or an answer??? Please don't get mad at me for feeling like this but how would you feel if you have been talking to someone for a little while. And you are new to there country, and you are all they think about but you have never seen that person or never held that person or never even eaten dinner with that person. But every day they call you BABY! You would want to know what's going on, RIGHT? You would think is this person playing with your emotions! This person must be a PLAYER or a PIMP!! Can you email with an answer today at least! That is all I ask!!! And you got a car too! A drive from @@@ isn't far either!! Come on now,

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。

For the old items, I can reorder them, we just do not keep them in stock, but if you want me to reorder as long as you order 2pieces ( sometimes 3 ) I can special order them for you, which ones are you interested in. For the sold out items, generally speaking, they were not the most popular, i do think the AAA tote was very popular and should do well in USA and also the BBB. Right now we ordered the “CCC” and a lot of clients have been waiting for it, if you want to place an order for that and pre-order you can do, that should release in a couple of days.