What Is Card Portfolio?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Card portfolio refers to a collection of consumer credit card receivables held by a financial institution.
  • In the mentioned article, Bank One Corp. purchased Wachovia Corp.'s $7.5 billion card portfolio, which includes 2.6 million active customer accounts.
  • This acquisition encompasses both the primary portfolio of $6.2 billion in receivables from non-Wachovia customers and a $1.3 billion agent bank portfolio for branded credit cards offered to retail customers.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

card portfolioとは何?

次の経済記事「Bank One buys Wachovia's consumer credit card portfolio」に出てくる、card portfolioとは何でしょうか? Chicago-based Bank One Corp. has completed the purchase of Wachovia Corp.'s $7.5 billion portfolio of consumer credit card receivables. The portfolio includes 2.6 million active customer accounts. Terms of the agreement weren't disclosed. The purchase includes the primary portfolio of $6.2 billion in receivables of card holders that are not Wachovia customers. It also includes a $1.3 billion agent bank portfolio under which Wachovia will offer its branded credit cards to retail customers. Servicing will be provided by Bank One's subsidiary, First USA.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nolly
  • ベストアンサー率59% (13/22)
回答No.2

最初の文は「Bank Oneは、消費者クレジットカード受取債券が75億ドルのWachovia Corpポートフォリオ(所有有価証券とか投資資産とか、要するに金融資産で、最近はポートフォリオそのまま使いますよね)の買収を完了した。」 ということですから、「カード取引明細」というレベルではなく、企業の資産のことで、ここでは信用カード債券です。Wachovia Corpがクレジットカードの債券を有しているわけです。「カード取引明細」では次の文章の「このポートフォリオは260万の活動消費者勘定を含む。」の意味が不明になりませんか?

camearian
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 ご指摘の通り、「クレジットカード債券」というものを指すようですね。 いろいろ調べてみましたが、米国ではなんでもかんでも債券化して取り引きしているそうで、「映画興行権」「有名人」「バーの経営権」「著作権」までも債券化されているそうです。ヘンなの。

その他の回答 (1)

• Singollo
  • ベストアンサー率28% (834/2935)
回答No.1

『カード取引明細』かな

camearian
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 実は、私も初め「取引明細」に関するデータのことか?と思いました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いしますm(._.)m Balance sheet Cash Includes cash and money in the bank. Also includes any short-term investments,if they are of low risk and will be converted into cash within a couple of months. Accounts receivable,net Money owed to the company by its customers who have bought goods or services on credit. "Net"means that the company has estimated the proportion of the accounts that it will not be able to collect(from those customers who are not able or not willing to pay),and has subtracted these "bad debts" from the total. Inventory Goods held for sale to customers.This category includes,for example,food on the shelves of a supermarket,cars in a car dealer's showroom,and birds in a pet shop. The amount shown is the cost of the inventory,not the amount it will be sold for. The inventory account of a manufacturing company also includes supplies and parts in warehouses or in the factory that will be mixed or assembled into products to be sold to customers.This includes everything from peanuts in a Snickers chocolate bar factory to seat belts in a Boeing airplane factory.

• 海外通販クレジットカードで購入後の手続き

海外通販でクレジットカードで決済後、下記のようなメールが来ました。 REQUIRED INFORMATION: The following information will need to be e-mailed, faxed or sent via postal mail before an order can be processed: 1. A copy of your signed credit card (both sides)* 2. A copy of your personal identification card or driver's license* 3. The completed and hand-signed credit card authorization form below CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM: Please initial and complete the following: ____ I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with my local government agency to determine any applicable duties and taxes associated with my order, and the extent of those fees. ____ I understand that I will be responsible for all applicable duties and taxes upon delivery of my order. ____ I accept that if I refuse the delivery of my order, I authorize Running Warehouse to charge my credit card for the cost of the applicable duties and taxes, as well as the return delivery charges back to Running Warehouse. ____ I understand that I will be responsible for any return shipping costs associated with my order. ____If your order is being shipped to a hotel, it is necessary for you to assume all liability upon proof of delivery. Running Warehouse will not be responsible for lost or stolen packages. I, ________________________, authorize 店の名前 to charge my credit card,______________________(last 4 digits of card), in the amount of $________ for the purchase of merchandise on Order #______________. Credit Card Bank Name: ______________________________________________ Bank Address: _______________________________________________________ Bank Phone Number: _____________________ Billing Address: ______________________________________________________ *The billing address provided must match the address on file with the bank or credit company issuing the card. Shipping Address:______________________________________________________ (if different than billing address) ___________________________________ _______________ Cardholder's signature Date ----------------------------------------------------------------------- クレジットカードと免許書のコピーを送るのは分かったのですが、_____の空白部分を埋めるのがいまいち分かりません。 I, ________________________, authorize 店の名前 to charge my credit card, の空白部分はなんと記入すればよいのでしょうか?またThe completed and hand-signed credit card authorization form belowと記入されているのでメールではなく、faxで送った方が良いという事でしょうか? わかる方いましたら教えていただきたいと思い質問しました。 よろしくお願い致します。

• A federal insurance policy on ....

With its regulators’ permission, Citigroup would then redeem at least $20 billion of preferred stock that the government received as part of the bank’s first two rescues late last year. It would also exit a federal insurance policy on about $250 billion of troubled real estate and credit card assets. The bank, not taxpayers, would then be liable for those losses. ・前半の redeem は「買い戻す」でよいでしょうか? ・a federal insurance policy on about ... の部分はどう訳せばいいでしょうか? ・最後のThe bank, not taxpayers, would then be liable for those losses.は一体何が言いたいのでしょう? よろしくお願いします。

• 計算問題を教えて下さい。

以下の正しい計算式が理解できません。 A company enters into an agreement with a firm who will factor the company's accounts receivable. The factor agrees to buy the company's receivables, which average $100,000 per month and have an average collection period of 30 days. The factor will advance up to 80 percent of the face value of receivables at an annual rate of 10 percent and charge a fee of 2 percent on all receivables purchased. The controller of the company estimates that the company would save $18,000 in collection expenses over the year. Fees and interest are not deducted in advance. Assuming a 360-day year, what is the annual cost of financing? (私が考えた計算式) $100,000 ×12ケ月×80%×10%+$100,000×12ケ月×2%=120,000 $120,000-$18,000=$102,000 $102,000/($100,000×12ケ月×80%)=10.6% (正解) $100,000 ×80%×10%+$100,000×12×2%=32,000 $32,000-$18,000=$14,000 $14,000/$80,000=17.5%

• retirement portfolio

My wife and I are in our early 50s and my mother-in-law died almost two years ago. My wife’s parents were married for 55 years, and as an only child she was close to both of them. The death was devastating for everyone. My father-in-law is a healthy and energetic 84-year-old with a comfortable retirement portfolio. retirement portfolioはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語→英文について<添削>

日本語→「トリプルダブル戦略の基盤はNike Consumer Experience(NCX)であり、Nike独自のダイレクト消費者ネットワークと、卸売業者販売パートナーを含んでいます。」 英語→「The foundation of the Triple Double Strategy is Nike Consumer Experience (NCX), it has (includes) direct-to-consumer network of Nike's itself and wholesaler distribution partners. 」 こちらの英文を日本語を元に作成したのであっているかどうか見てほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 外国のサイトでキャッシュカード使ったけど意味不明

外国のサイトでキャッシュカード使ったけど意味不明 キャッシュカードが使われたときにEメールが届くようになってるんだが 購入できないから何度かチャレンジしたら キャッシュカードが使われたメールが3通来て、それで購入できない。 キャッシュカードから引き落とされてるんだろうか?ゲームをDL出来てないんだが。 カードはスルガ銀行のデビットカードを使っている。 スチームから届いたメールにはこう書かれている Dear ****, We are unable to complete your recent order under the account hokagu, as your credit card purchase was declined. For a list of reasons that a credit card purchase placed on Steam is commonly declined, visit http://support.steampowered.com/cgi-bin/steampowered.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=429. You attempted to purchase the following items: STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl Please confirm that the information below is correct: Credit card type Visa・・・・(省略) If the above information is correct and you believe this card denial to be in error, please visit http://support.steampowered.com and submit a request for assistance. If the above information contains an error, please return to the Steam Store at http://www.steampowered.com to initiate your purchase again using the correct information. Our policy: We take strong measures to protect our customers from credit card fraud and will prosecute fraud to the fullest extent of the law. https://support.steampowered.com/

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

Lindner's Educational Publishing is organizing a promotional event to take place on March 11. And, as one of our most valued customers, you are invited to celebrate with us! The event will be held in the conference room of the Benton Hotel. All of our employees will be attenfding, as will several of our investors and customers, like yourself. The purpose of the gathering will be to introduce our newest line of educational books for elementary students. We feel that this series has potential to become one of our best sellers! Please see the attached sales packet for more information on this exciting series. If you would like to join us on March 11, please call Mr. Nacy in our customer relations office at 39-46

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

海外通販でクレジットカードを使用しました。 恐らく本人確認のためのメッセージを受け取りましたが、 具体的に何をすればよいのかがわからなかったので、和訳をしてもらえると助かります。 すいませんが、お願いします。 Payment Verification We request one additional security step completed so that you can process your order. This additional security measure is done to help protect your account from possible credit card fraud. You have been issued a small refund that will appear in your online reporting for your credit card issued from TCGplayer to help us verify that you are the account holder for your credit card. 1. This amount will appear on your credit card account within 1 - 5 days, depending on your credit card service. 2. It may be reflected as a purchase amount on your statement that is lower than the actual purchase amount of your total order. The difference between your total order amount and what we charged would then be the amount we refunded. 3. Please confirm this amount and reply back using the Message Center with the exact amount of the refund. 4. Once confirmed we will ship your order! Please note, If you are unable to respond back this order may be refunded in full. Thank You

• 長文になりますが翻訳をお願いいたします。

海外サイトにてネットショッピングをしたのですが、後日下記内容のメールが数度にわたり配信せれて参りました。 そこで、翻訳ソフトを使用したのですが、いまいち解りません。 どなたかお手数をお掛けいたしますが翻訳をお願いいたします。 Note: Your order will not ship until you respond to this email. Credit Card Verification: ×××× has charged a small amount to the credit card you provided (between $0.00-$5.00). *****PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING STEPS AND DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY***** 1. Contact the bank associated with the credit card you used for the order or check your online statement to see your recent account activity. The small credit card verification amount we charged will be a separate transaction from your order. 2. Contact ×××× at our toll free number ********* or ********** to confirm the amount we charged. You can also email us at info@××××. Please include your name, order number, and exact charge amount. Once the amount is confirmed, we will deduct the amount from your order and we will proceed with processing and shipping your order. Our online ordering system is very secure and ensures that no one can tap into your transmission and use your credit information. However, this does not stop people from entering false information. The Credit Card Verification is a procedure to confirm that the order has been made by the authorized cardholder. This is an extra security measure we require to protect you, the cardholder, and ×××× from credit card fraud. We realize that this will take a little more time but the protection it offers outweighs the inconvenience. Credit Card Verification is issued to all new customers and will not be required for future orders. (* Previous customers using a shipping address and/or card number different to the one we have on file will be asked to complete another Credit Card Verification). We appreciate your support as we strive to maintain a secure online ordering system for our customers. Thank you for shopping. By placing this order, you agree to the terms and conditions found below. There are no U.S. taxes; however, you will be responsible for any additional customs handling fees, duties and/or taxes. ×××× strongly suggests that you check with your local government agency to determine the extent of such charges prior to purchase. If any international order is refused upon delivery for any reason, all customs & duty charges will be billed to you by ××××. Once a package enters your country, these charges are not reversible whether the package is delivered to you or not. ×××× will not issue credit in cases where packages are not delivered due to non-payment of fees, refusal or abandonment. (Please note: Orders that have already been shipped cannot be canceled.) Sincerely,