• ベストアンサー

訳と質問があります。初歩的ですがよろしくお願いします

tcs2007の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • tcs2007
  • ベストアンサー率75% (6/8)
回答No.1

簡単ではありますが訳をしてみました。 1.僕が今日本語の書き方を勉強しているって事を君に理解してもらえたら嬉しいな。でも日本語って書くの難しいよね。話すのだったら結構できるんだけど。でも君に僕の書く日本語をもっときちんとわかってもらいたいから、今は勉強頑張るよ。 2.僕のことをほめてくれてありがとう。君は本当に素敵な人ですね。会ってみたいなぁ…。だってそうすれば、僕は少なくとも 君みたいな素敵な女の子と友達なんだと、もしくはそれ以上の関係を築いてるんだってちゃんと言えるから。 3.君は何人家族なんだろう?僕には兄が2人いて、それから姉も2人いる。家の中では一番年下なんだ。 僕は家族ととても仲がいいんだ。結局のところ、家族や本当にわかりあえる友達こそが、本当に必要なものなんだって思うよ。 wonder →~なのかなぁ? at the end of the day →結局 all you have →必要なこと、もの 4.あーたくさん書きすぎちゃったね。ごめん。君が退屈しなければいいんだけど。それじゃ、体に気をつけて。あと手紙に返事をくれてありがとう。君からのメールを見たら、最高の笑顔で笑っている自分に気づくんだ。 ------------------------------- 特有な言い回しとかはないと思います。 印象としては、ネイティブ同士の会話というよりも、ノンネイティブ に対してかなり簡単めに書いてくれているような気がしました。

klek20
質問者

お礼

ありがとうござます。とても分かりやすくて勉強になります!そうなんですか・・・・簡単めにかいてくれているとは思いませんでした。なぜかたおういうといつもこの彼のメールは訳しづらかったのです。ほかの人とは少し違う感じがしたので結構くだけてるのかなと勝手に思い込んでいました・・・・

関連するQ&A

• 訳を見てください

異性の友達から貰ったメッセージです。訳を見ていただきたいのですが、部分部分に分らないところがあります。彼は、”あなたにはほかにできることがある、自分は家族が日本にいないからいつもひとりだ。じぶんはあなたの邪魔をしたくない。” このような感じでいいのしょうか?他にどのような訳になりますか?教えて下さい。お願いします When I say you have a lot of options, I mean that you have other things you could do and I a pretty sure that there other people you have to see! It is the holiday season and I know, family comes first! And I don't have anyone in Japan, so I am very sad and lonely! So that's why I say you have a lot of options! I don't want any trouble so I won't bother you! I'm sorry....  

• 日本語訳お願いします!!

外国の人とメールやっていて How are you? I hope you have free time. Am I not very annoying? If I am very annoying you can tell me about it. May you write me if you have free time? I'll be glad very much!! Good luck! ってメール来たのですがどういう意味でしょうか?? 後、please messange me so we can talkってどういう意味なんでしょう?? 英語まったく分からないもので… お手数掛けますが、日本語訳お願いします!!

• 訳を教えてください

I have an 18-year-old child who is very critical. “Chris” is bipolar (like me) and loves attention. They say they are transgender, but while I am a huge LGBT rights supporter, I don’t see it. I don’t see itの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 訳をお願いします。

Mom, you are the bravest person I know and ultimate survivor . If I was ever to harbor any hate in my heart , it would be for all that you have suffered because of Phillip . Mom, you never gave up hope that I would one day come home and here I am , so glad to be back . You are everything I remember and more . You have embraced your grandchildren in a way I never believed possible. for all thatのところや here I amや possibleのとこがわからないのでお願いします。宜しくお願いします。

• 大至急日本語訳をお願いします!!

すいません。至急返信を送らないといけなく、辞書を引っ張ってもよくわかりません。 アメリカのいとこからのメールです。 Hello. My name is John. I am Daniels older brother it is nice to meet you. I was wondering are you excited to come to America because I am exited to meet you. I love Japan I want to learn about it because it has great video games,awesome places,and well my family I never get to see lives there. Thanks email me back soon. 突飛な質問ですいませんが、至急和訳お願いします!

• 英文(一行)の訳希望

You are good in numbers and ever wonder how to work a tax on wages and business. "ever wonder how to "のあたりがわかりません。

• 訳の修正お願いします

Eplからもらった文なのですが、訳がうまく出来ません。わかる箇所ありましたら訂正とただしい訳を教えてください。 (1)I see...so how good is your english??? I can speak a little Japanese, so I don't think communication would be a problem....but I know that it is very important to have. We were together for a long time, but it just never felt right...we would always have different opinons about things, and see would go to the club a lot...and dance and always try to meet new guys...she said she never cheat on me, but I really don't know??? わかった、(わあkりません)私はすこしだけ日本語はなせる、コミニュケーションとるのは問題ない。でもとても重要なことだ。 うちらは長い間一緒だった。(わかりません)いつも意見が異なった。クラブへいったり男と出会ったり (わあkりません) (2) But I'm much happier with her out of my life then in my life. So anyway, No I don't have any kids, and I have never been married before....I am single and looking for the right girl to spend the rest of my life with....who knows you may be her!!! You seem like a really nice girl and it seems like you have a great heart too. ・・・・・私はシングルで・・・さがしている。・・・あなたはほんとにナイスな女性にみえるし気持ちもすばらしい (3)I think next we will have to meet someday to really see if we have ssome things in common with each other. So how about you...do you have kids?? Would you consider dateing with me??? or am i to ugly??heheheheheh (あいたいようなことを言っているのはわかりますがうまく訳せません)

• 訳をお願いします。

but if you ever are down there make sure to hit me up. I am in Toyko ever so often as well. この英文を訳してください。回答お待ちしてます。

• 有名な I love you という詩ですが、上手く訳せません。どなたかスムーズな訳をお願いしたいです。

“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you, for the part of me that you bring out. I love you, for putting your hand into my heaped-up heart, and passing over all the foolish, weak things that you can’t help dimly seeing there, and for drawing out, into the light, all the beautiful belongings that no one else had looked quite far enough to find. I love you, because you are helping me to make of the lumber of my life, not a tavern, but a temple. Out of the works of my every day, not a reproach, but a song. I love you, because you have done more than any creed could have done to make me good, and more than any fate could have done to make me happy. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself. Perhaps that is what being a friend means, after all.”

• 訳お願いします

"Let It Die" Heart of gold but it lost its pride Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes I've seen your face in another light Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? In too deep and out of time. Why'd you have to go and let it die? A simple man and his blushing bride Intravenous, intertwined Hearts gone cold your hands were tied Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? In too deep and out of time. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Do you ever think of me? You're so considerate. Do you ever think of me? Oh, so considerate. In too deep and lost in time Why'd you have to go and let it die? Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes Why'd you have to go and let it die? Hearts gone cold and hands were tied. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? Do you ever think of me? You're so considerate. Did you ever think of me? Oh, so considerate. In too deep and lost in time Why'd you have to go and let it die? Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes Why'd you have to go and let it die? Hearts gone cold and hands were tied. Why'd you have to go and let it die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let this die? Why'd you have to go and let it die? 宜しくお願いします><