• 締切済み

訳をお願いします。

but if you ever are down there make sure to hit me up. I am in Toyko ever so often as well. この英文を訳してください。回答お待ちしてます。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

もしあなたがそこに行くことがあれば、必ず連絡してください。私もしばしば東京に行きます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の文法構造を教えてください。

英文解釈の参考書に But when his purpose is to learn something and there are hard spots in the material, he slows down as much as he needs to so that he can understand what he reads. という英文が出てきました。( needs のあとの to は to slow down という不定詞の代わりをしています。)この英文の文法構造と日本語訳を教えてください。

• 英語→日本語に翻訳願いますm(_ _)m

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします! (1)Feet kind of freak me out I don't know why but I don't really like to touch them even my own. (2)Again the way you speak its as if you know my thoughts as if you know my prayers to God and what I spoke I desired in a woman. (3)You are so amazing and I am so excited to continue to dig deeper into who you are. (4)You treat me so well.

• 訳を教えてください

Dear Annie: I know this is short notice, seeing as my question is about Christmas, but I'm hoping that you can publish an answer. I'm quite sure there are others in my shoes. seeing as my question is about Christmasの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• make sure

こんにちは。 宜しくお願いいたします。   There will also be a dance at 7:30 in the gym, so make sure you get something to eat at the cafeteria before the dance starts. の文中のなかの[make sure]の訳しかたがうまくいきません。 「make sure」は辞書などで調べますと「~を確かめる」ですが、この英文ではうまくいきません。 どう訳すのが適切でしょうか。よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 訳を教えてください

つづけてすいません。ペンパルからの文ですが、今回分りづらくて、質問させてもらいました。私がなんとなく理解したのは、今週末はBBQしないつもりということしか分りません。なんとなくですが、不満がかかれているようなきがしてならないのですが・・・ I am not probably going to go to my friend BBQ on Sunday because everyone is bringing there friends with them. So I think I will probably do nothing this weekend. I'm glad to see that you work!! Even though you work long hours, it's still great!!! I would ask you to call me sometimes so I could here how sweet your voice is! But I understand if you are to busy to call me also. Well, I have not much to do. ちなみにこの文の最後はTalk to you later sweet heart! soooo sweet I know you are!!!!!!です。少し長くなってしまいましたが分る方いましたらよろしくおねがいします。

• 訳なのですが、

知り合いからメールをもらいましたがきちんとした訳が知りたくて書き込みしました。宜しくお願いします。 I will start my holidays nextweek so I want to know if is possible for me to come there.I want to come if you will have time to see me but I have a friend who lives in Osaka.I see you are there pls come to msn so we can chat. 来週から休みが始まるからそっちへ行くことが可能か知りたい。 あなたが時間あるときにきてほしい(会いに)。でも私には大阪に住んでいる友達がいる。 =ここから先がよくわかりません。教えてください。彼は怒っているような不機嫌な感じではないですよね? あと、この解釈で合っているかも教えてください。 お願いします。

• 英文訳です。

英文が上手く訳せません; どこで区切ればよいのか分かりません。どなたか訳していただけないでしょうか?部分的にでも構いません。 On the whole they are aids to writing intelligibly, for they are in the main no more than the distillation of successful experiments made by writers of English through the centuries in how best to handle words so as to make a writer's meaning plain. Some it is true, are arbitrary.One or two actually in crease the difficulty of clear expression, but these too should nevertheless be respected, because lapses from what for the time being is regarded as correct irritate the educated reader, and distract his attention, and so make him the less likely to be affected precisely as you wish.

• 訳と質問があります。初歩的ですがよろしくお願いします

外国人の知り合いからもらったメールです。訳があっているかみていただきたいのと、質問があります。お願いします。 一、I hope you understand that I am trying to learn how to write Japanese..but it is not easy...I know how to speak it pretty good..but I am not good at writeing it...but I am trying to learn so you will understand me better. 私が日本語をかいて学んでるのをわかってくれたらいいなぁ。でも簡単ではない。しゃべるのはそこそこできるけどかくのはうまくない。(HOW TO SPEAK ITはどうやくすか自信がありません。喋り方?) でもあなたが理解できるように日本語をつかっている(bettarはつかないとダメなんですか) 二、Thank you for the nice things you said about me...I think you are such a sweet girl...and I really want to meet you so I can atleast say I have a girl like you as a friend or more!!! 僕についてほめてくれてありがとう。 私はあなたはいい感じのこだと思う。本当に君にあいたい、そして…ここからわかりません、君のような友達やそれ以上の人…わかりません 三、So, I wonder..how many people are in your family???? I have two older brothers...and two older sisters...I am the baby of the family hehehehe. ここの出だしのwonderの意味がわかりません。WELLみたいなものでしょうか… 家族は何人家族?僕は上に兄と姉がふたりづついる。僕は家族の中でBabyなんだよハハハ。 I am very close with my family..I feel at the end of the day family and really close friends are all you have!! 私は家族の近くに…おわるときまで? 四、Wow, sorry for writeing so much..I hope a didn't bore you with it...take care, and thank you for writeing me back...I get the biggest smile on my face when I see I have mail from you. わぁ たくさんかいちゃった あなたがたいくつしないければいいなあ 返事してくれてありがとう あなたからのてがみをもらったとき笑顔になったよ?? (全体的にこの英文はよく友達どうしでネイティブが使ういいまわしなどの英文ですか?それとも特有ないいまわしどこかの訛りのような感じでしょうか?ちなみに彼はカリフォルニアで両親はアフリカンアメリカンの人です) わかる所のみでも構いませんのでご指導お願いします。

• 訳を教えてください。お願いします

ペンペルになった人からのメッセージで訳に困っています。この文なんですが訳をおしえてください、自分でわかる部分は書きますが間違っていたら教えてくださいお願いします。 ある国でミリタリーの仕事をしていてアメリカに住んでるというのはアメリカ人だといっているのでしょうか? わかる部分は私はとても疲れた。でもどうしてる(butをいれると分がおかしいような・・・) 日本はどう?・・・ です。辞書みたり考えたりしましたがわかりませんでした。教えてくださいお願いします。 Im in the military in ある国名 I live in america, we are just out here for a mission and then we go back home, and when we get home I'm coming to Japan for vacation, i am so tired, :P but how are you doing, how is japan, is there some place you would recommend for me to go?

• 「英語を話すことだけでなく書くことも私にとって大変でした」の訳

It was hard for me not only to speak but also to write English. だと自分は思うのですが添削してもらえないでしょうか。 ほかにas well asや neither を使っても表現可能でしょうか。 自信のある方お願いします。