• ベストアンサー

leprecon???

アイリッシュの友人からメールで、私の誕生日について話していたのですが、 『maybe i send u a leprecon for ur b day.haha super irish no???』 と来ました。『leprecon』とはどういう意味でしょうか? わかる方いましたらお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • trgovec
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2538/4879)
回答No.1

http://www2.alc.co.jp/ejr/index.php?word_in=lepre&word_in2=%82%A0%82%A2%82%A4%82%A6%82%A8&word_in3=PVawEWi72JXCKoa0Je leprchaun のことだと思います。そのマスコットか何かではないでしょうか。つづりは他の単語のように簡略化したものでしょう。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この英文翻訳お願いします。(タイの方が書いた英文です)

こんにちは。分からない英文があり質問に参りました。 翻訳してほしい英文は I like ur HW, very creative but I still don't understand what you wrote about. haha ! Anyway .. I sent ur blog to one of my friends who can understand a little Japanese. He siad u're talking about ur HW and Thai person who sent something to u. Am I right? You know what?! I'm Thai also, so I can translate for u if you want. and I saw pictures in ur Photo book. I think you really love animals, Right? I like ur rabbits and ur dog, very cute :) P.S. may be sometimes u updated I cannot comment cuz now, my school was already opened. So I don't hv much time to surfing internet or even open my computer !! gotta go take care byez です。 私がタイについて話したことやうさぎや犬が好きということが書いてあるのはなんとなく分かるのですが、 I like ur HW,のurとHWの意味がわからないです。 他にもfor u というのも分かりませんでした。(もしかしてfor youのこと?) もし私の解釈が違うと向こうの人に申し訳ないので英語の全文翻訳宜しくお願いします。

• Buddyの意味は??

現在アメリカ人とお付き合いしているのですが バレンタインにこんなメールが届きました。 Happy V.day!!...Sincerely ur buddy.. Todays a pretty cool day for u... Kisses&hugs!!XOXOX このBuddyの意味って 私の中では相棒や親友の意味だと思っていたのですが ガールフレンドにも使うものなのでしょうか?? それとも私が、ガールフレンドとして見られていない!? ということでしょうか。。。

• 至急和訳お願いします!

where do u come from? I'll send that garskin to ur address, but preciously u must pay first through 'money gram' to me :) これ、どういう意味ですか? すぐ教えてください(T_T)!

• この英語訳して下さい。お願いします。

Valentines Day is a day of Love no i gives me more Love than u... U brighten up my each day U deserve my undying Love Will u be my VALENTINE... " Happy Valentine For You"

• 突然見知らぬ人から言われました。きっとふざけているのだと思いますが

コミニティーのサイトでいきなりi thynk i met u b4 in a taxi haha とメッセージが入ってきました。私は前にタクシーの中であなたに会ったと思う。といっているのですよね? 全く見に覚えがないのですが、どうかえしていいのかわかりません。 hahaってことは ほんとうに似た人に会ったというのもあるけど、軽くふざけてるかんじですよね?  私はタクシーなんてのらない。 と言い返したいのですが、(別に怒ってとかではなくさらっといいたい)どういう英語ですか?i dont on the taxiではちがうようなきがします

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

It's so exited I'm glad to hear you again, your picture is wonderful and makes me want to go there,i really wanna to touch the snow by my own hand,that must be fantastic i think.(* ̄︶ ̄*) in here i can wear shorts haha!!or sometimes i don't wear clothes,is to warm for me,and actually i'm a little envy you because you can see the snow falling from the sky~^o^~ by the way,my major is media,i learned it for almost 2years but i feel like i get nothing.maybe my heart is not for school but if i don't learn more now i afraid i will regret in the future::>_<::make me crazyπ_π anyway,i can see your techniques for photography must be very well,haha!!maybe next time i will send you a picture of myself to you,but don't be so disappoint haha!!\^O^/

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

相手)Maybe too old? 私)no way :) 相手)haha Thank you. What do you like doing? に、 sure? I like sleeping, Listening to music and watching movies. What about you?ってへんですか?

• i'm back now for good

いつ日本へ帰ってくるの?と聞いたら i'm back now for good と帰って聞きました。これはどういう意味ですか?イディオムというものなんでしょうか・・・ 訳なんですが、 ある人に風邪の話をしていたら、メールで i dont get sick. i want to give you onbu lol,and run. i will be your horse hahaha と入ってきました。そして you can ride me, will take you to sasebo on my back lol or maybe just a few minutes haha. sasebo is far from tokyo haha この訳が分からないのですが、私は風邪はひかない。あなたをおんぶしたい笑。そして走る 私はあなたの馬になるよ笑。 あなたは私に乗れるよ。・・・すみませんわかりませんでした。教えてください

• 翻訳お願いします

My final project for photojournalism, I need to create a series piece documenting something, and I have chosen to photograph letters I get from my friends, and anyone else in Japan I can receive! So I was wondering if you could send me a letter to add to the series~! Of course, I will write back, but maybe not right away! You don't have to do it though~ But if you could, could you maybe ask some of your friends to send a letter to me, a random person in Canada that they don't know~ haha xD I need a lot! 大体の意味は分かるんですけど、詳細まで知りたいです。 あと、感じ悪いかどうかも知りたいです。 私が読む限り、悪い感じはしませんが、 このメールをしてきた人がなぜか「I missed you」とか言ってきていて、 目的はコレか!と思ったので。

• ebayでの取引で困っています。どなたか翻訳お願いします

ebayでの取引で困っています。どなたか翻訳お願いします just let me know all the articles u want and ur paypal email, and where i have to ship it to, then i will send u an paypal invoice, thanks