• ベストアンサー

どうしてもわかりません。。

好きな人ができ、駄目もと承知でデートに誘いました。 その中のある文章で、 I broke up with my last girlfriend in February ~ I would be happy to do something as a friend however とありました。 2月に前の彼女と別れた。まではわかるんですが、そのあとがどうしても訳せません・・。 どなたか教えてください・・。

noname#48915
noname#48915
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kayruby
  • ベストアンサー率68% (201/295)
回答No.2

はじめまして。 がんばって誘ったんですね。その勇気がすばらしい。 最初の文のあと、~の間に何か文章があるんですね。あとの文から察するにまだ彼女とのことがあるので、いますぐに他のだれかとお付き合いをすることにはあまり乗り気ではないとか、そういう内容でしょうか(詮索しているように聞こえたらごめんなさい)。 最後のhoweverは「でも」「とはいえ」という意味、I would be happy to--は「喜んで~する(させていただく)」、as a friend は「友達として」、do something は「何かする」つまり出かけたり遊んだりすることを指すので、この文は「でも、友達としてなら喜んで一緒に出かけたり遊んだりするよ」という文ですね。 たとえば今すぐステディになるということはなくても、とりあえず一緒に出かけたりするのはかまわないということですから、ぜひプランを立てて一緒に時間を過ごして、自分のことを知ってもらってくださいね。陰ながら応援しております。

noname#48915
質問者

お礼

はじめまして。 前の文章は、もしかしてデートに誘ってる?^^。実を言うと今彼女を探してるんだ。が入ってました。 友達としてでも遊べるなら嬉しいですよね★ 分かりやすい回答ありがとうございました!メモって勉強道具に使います! 自分のこと知ってもらえるように頑張ります!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

意訳として、 取り合えず(however)友達として何かを行い幸せになりたいな。 という意味になるのではないでしょうか。

noname#48915
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! 分からなかった文が分かってすっきりしました!!

関連するQ&A

• 助けてください(TT)

解決したと思っていた英文がもしや間違えてるかもと思い、再度投稿してます。 解らなくて、胸が苦しくて助けてください・・。 好きな人がいて、断られるの覚悟でデートに誘いました。 その人からの返事です。 You were to embarassed to ask me? もしかして Are you asking me on a date? I actually am dating other women now, cause I'm looking for a girlfriend. I broke up with my last girlfriend in February ~ I would be happy to do something as a friend however 最初の文なに書いてあるかわからなくて、その次の文、 「もしかしてデートに誘ってる? 実を言うと今 他の女性たちのデートをしています。なぜなら彼女を探してるから。2月に前の彼女と別れました。 とりあえず友達としてなら出かけたりするのいいよ」 と訳したんですが、 違うかも?と思って、 「もしかしてデートに誘ってる?実を言うと今他の女性とデートしてて、彼女としてみてます。2月に前の彼女と別れた。 友達ってことならいいよ」 どっちが正しい訳ですか!? 助けてください・・・・。

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 以下の文の和訳お願いします。

以下の文の和訳お願いします。 Tell me what u think; how come u can be friends with an ex girlfriend or boy friend but you can be friends with the one ur with or gettin ready to marry is that being faithful or do u still have something to hide???

• それぞれの文で間違っているところを教えてください

1. A: Have you finished yet?       B: Yet 2. I went to my circle after class yesterday. 3. My part-time job is Mos Burger. 4. Almost my friends love Mickey Mouse. 5. I went to karaoke with my friends last night. We were fun! 6. I played with my friends last night. 7. A: Do you like Chinese food?       B: So-so 8. I went to a party last night. I was enjoy. 9. I have never been to Disney Land this year. 10. I am going to Guam two weeks later. 11. My club`s members are seven. 12. I have many time. Do you want to do something together? 13. I work three times in a week.

• rail on

After three years my boyfriend broke up with me. It was sudden, completely unexpected, and the reason for the breakup seems to have less to do with the relationship and more to do with his current mental state. I am constantly fluctuating between hurt, sadness, anger, and confusion. My friends have been the best. I cannot imagined having a more supportive network. However, one of my friends has decided to rail on my ex constantly talking about how awful he was, etc. rail on my exはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 訳と解釈

友達からこのようなメールをもらいました。(1)は私の訳であっているのか見てください。それとわからない部分もあるので教えて下さい。(2)は訳が解かりません おしえてくださいおねがいします (1)My first/ex Japanese girlfriend loved going to clubs with her friend and then she broke up with me because she met another guy at a club from a friend of hers so that really hurt me a lot 僕の日本人の最初の元カノは友達とクラブに行くのが大好きで僕との約束?を断って?他の男と会った。それは僕をすごく傷つけた。 (2)because I started learning Japanese so it would be easier for her but I guess she just used me. 僕の日本人の最初の元カノは友達とクラブに行くのが大好きで僕との約束?を断って?他の男と会った。それに僕をすごく傷つけた。

• 英作文を作ったので添削おねがいします

お礼は必ずします。 よろしくお願いします Recruitment of friend!(British or  American) Nice to meet you. My name is A I am a 35-year-old Japanese man and I live in Osaka. I am 172 cm tall and I weigh 65 kg. My blood type is A. I am a chemist at a chemists,selling medicines. I like playing football and walking my dog. I love Britain and American. I would like to be your friend. Could you correspond with me if you don't mind? If you correspond with me, I would provide you with something you can obtain only in Japan. Through corresponding with you, I would be able to improve my English and increase my knowledge about Britain and USA. Please become my friend by all means. My e-mail address is shown below. I am looking forward to your favorable reply. I would like to see you in near days. see you

• 英語の問題がわかりません。

わかる方はぜひ教えて下さい。お願いします!! 一応考えた答えは、1が(2),2が(3),3が(4),4と5はわからないです… 1 I agree with most of what you said, but I don't agree with (  ).  (1)anything (2)everything (3)nothing (4)something 2 (  ) candidate we may choose, we should not expect too much of him.  (1)However (2)Whichever (3)Whoever (4)Whomever 3 I took it for granted (  ) she would agree with me.  (1)as (2)to (3)what (4)that 4 In 1938, (  ), everybody wanted war.  (1)as 1914 (2)such as 1914 (3)like as 1914 (4)as in 1914 5 He works harder than (  ).  (1)my age (2)at my age (3)I were at his age (4)I did at his age

• refer

I broke up with someone a year ago. After we broke up, she unfriended me on social media, never responded to my birthday message, and stopped spending time with mutual friends lest she end up around me. Recently I found out that she is looking for new work opportunities. A friend of mine works in the same sector and has a job opening that would be perfect for her. She is extremely qualified, and I think she would enjoy this role. Should I reach out and let her know I can refer her? refer herはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

Q. Depressed best friend: A good friend of mine, Z, is depressed. I noticed before anyone else, as I recognized her change in demeanor and the things she said from when I was depressed myself. I told a mutual best friend of ours, A, about my concerns, and recently Z admitted to A that she is not doing well. We have decided it would be best to talk with Z before we do anything else. But I think that talking with her with the two of us might feel like an ambush to Z. I’m also scared that this may cause me to relapse (although I don’t know how real the chances of that are). However, I think I am better at seeing certain signs of mental health issues than A (with which A agrees), as I suffer(ed) from them myself. We could also go straight to a school counselor (we are in the last year of high school), but that may mean that I would be forced to tell them about my own issues, which I would very much prefer not to. What do you think we should do? A: If you believe your friend is an immediate danger to herself or others, then yes, a visit to the school counselor is warranted, and that right away. that right awayのthatは何でしょうか?文法的にも教えてください。よろしくお願いします