• ベストアンサー

えと

Okay, Latvius was the son of which apostle? And I’ll need that in the form of a question というやりとりで2行目がわかりません。。。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

最初の文章が、きちんとした疑問文になっていないので、正式な疑問文にして欲しいという意味です。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この英語の翻訳をお願いします。

now that I know about this he, I am! Saying that, he deserves that because I rock around in scruffy jogging buttons and scruffy boots most of the time. I think I scrub up okay, which is possibly while I was on that list. But Tom is always well dressed. Some people have just got it; I wish I was one of them.

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

(1) Are you jealous that he came one place above you in OP Best Dressed Man list? (Sam came 7th, Tom 8th) (2)now that I know about this he, I am! Saying that, he deserves that because I rock around in scruffy jogging buttons and scruffy boots most of the time. I think I scrub up okay, which is possibly while I was on that list. But Tom is always well dressed. Some people have just got it; I wish I was one of them.

• 文の構成

以下の文は会話一部を抜粋したものです。この文で、is that ...の主語は何でしょうか。Because I was thinkingなのでしょうか。その場合Becauseは接続詞ではないべつのものなのでしょうか。 もうひとつ、ここのwhereはなぜwhereなのでしょうか。where= in whichともなりますが、people are gonna take exams in computerというのはどうなのでしょうか。on computerの方が自然な感じがするのですが。 解説していただけますでしょうか。 Because I was thinking when I was asking the question of whether we're gonna have computers where people are gonna take exams, is that it'll be easier to cheat.

• 和訳をお願いします!!!

It was in 1979 that the systematization of postwar pedagogy was culminated, while the educational system, which postwar pedagody had examined as an object of analysis and criticism, manifested its functional failures in the form of a series of pathological phenomeon in education like school bullying or violence, clearly representing and revealing a division between theory and reality.

• どなた様か英訳お願いします!!!

(1) It was in 1979 that the systematization of pedagogy was culminated, while the educational system, which postwar pedagogy had examined as an object of analysis and criticism, manifested its functional failures in the form of a series of pathological phenomeon in education like school bullying or violence, clearly representing and revealing a division between theory and reality.

• 英語→和訳をお願いします。

That is why one must also understand the problem in this question of the person who controls and that which is controlled. したがって、私たちはこの設問における「コントロールをするがゆえに、コントロールされている人」という問題を理解しなければならない。 といったところでしょうか。 困っているのは、and that which is controlled. の部分が、なんなのかです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• この英文の構造について教えてください。

バートランド・ラッセルの「The Conquest of Happiness」からの英文です。 They found themselves in the presence of something which awoke in them that sense of reverence which nothing else claimed, and something to which they felt, even in the very depths of their being, that an unquestioning loyalty was due. 彼らは、彼らの中に呼び起こした何かの存在の中に、他に値するものが何もない尊敬の意味、そして絶対的な忠誠が当然払われるものであると、彼らの存在のまさに深みの中でさえ、彼らが感じた何かに、気がついた。 と訳してみましたが、全体の構造がよくわかりません。 They(S) found(V) themselves in the presence of something (which) awoke in them が最初にあって、 以下はthat節でしょうか? (that) sense of reverence (which) nothing else claime, and something to( which) they felt(後半のthatにつながる→) (that) an unquestioning loyalty was due. even in the very depths of their being(挿入句)

• 和訳お願い致します。

Our earth then is but one of the lesser pendants of a body[a body=the sun]which is itself only an inconsiderable unit in the vast creation.And now if we withdraw our thoughts for the immensities of space and look into the construction of man's obscure home,the first question is whether it has ever been in any other condition than that in which we now see it,and if so,what are the stages through which it has passed,and what was its first traceable state. Here geology steps in and successfully carriers back the history of earth's crust to a very remote period,until it arrives at a region of uncertainty,where philosophy is reduced to mere guesses and possibilities and pronounces nothing definite. To this region belong the speculation which have been ventured upon as to the original conccretion of the earth and planets our of nebular matter of which the sun may have been the nucles.

• 和訳お願いします。

However,a clause was added to mitigate this recognition(which could not have displeased either Livia or Augustus)ーthat Tiberius was to adopt Germanicus,son of his dead brother,Druss,and Antonia,while Augustus adopted on his part(indicating that not all the schemes had been in favor of his wife’s children) Agrippa Postumus, son of Agrippa and Julia,born afterhis father’s death. 上手く和訳出来ないのでお願いします。 ーthat以下の文は、recognitionにかかるのでしょうか?

• よろしくお願いします

I have a weird question for you. I live in a Midwestern community that has expensive water and sewer costs. I also exercise every day, and as a result, I drink a lot of water -- and I mean a lot of water. So when my wife is not home, I urinate in the bathroom sink. Then I wash my hands, which rinses the sink basin at the same time. This uses a fraction of the water that flushing the toilet would use. Multiply that by dozens of times a day and the savings are significant. Urine is sterile which rinses the sink basin at the same time.のwhichは何にかかっているのでしょうか?Urine is sterileの意味もよろしくお願いします