• ベストアンサー

適語補充

You are allowed to take ( )you like. アthat イwhenever ウwhichever エwherever イウエは違う気がしたのでアかな?と思ったのですがどうでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • go_urn
  • ベストアンサー率57% (938/1643)
回答No.4

こんにちは! ~ever とつく英語は厄介なところがありますね。 僕などは単純化がすきですので「~でも」とつくやつ、と 覚えてました(し、今もそうです)。 whenever=いつでも;whichever=どっちでも;wherever=どこでも そこで質問文の、You are allowed to take ( ) you like. を眺めてみますと、前半の、You are allowed to takeは、取ることが許される→取っていいよ 後半のyou likeは、あなたの好きな ですから、連想を働かせると、あなたの好きな【どっちでも】取っていいよ、が最も自然ですね。(もっとも、僕の連想がイヤシイだけかもしれませんが。) なお、ア)that は、指示代名詞の「あれ、それ」と取るほかなく、 それに、「あなたの好きな」を掛けていき、「あなたの好きなソレ」とするのは、日本語ではそこそこあり得ますが、英語ではちょっと不自然です。(しかしこの分別は簡単ではないでしょうから、問題の選択肢として不適切だったかもしれませんね。勘ぐれば、whatever を出したかったでしょうが、これも正解になってしまうので、適当に考えたのかもしれません。)

-amelie-
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 また機会がありましたらよろしくお願いします。

その他の回答 (3)

• MayIHELPY
  • ベストアンサー率49% (335/674)
回答No.3

問題提起なのですが、 この場合のthatは「それ」と解釈すれば、takeの目的語になりさらにyou likeの先行詞になるのではないでしょうか。

-amelie-
質問者

お礼

ご意見ありがとうございました。 また機会がありましたらよろしくお願いします。

• Parismadam
  • ベストアンサー率65% (2756/4211)
回答No.2

こんにちは。いつも頑張っておられますね。 thatは正解にはなりません。何故でしょう? likeは「~を好きである」という他動詞ですから、目的語が必要ですが、ここにありません。また、それが先行詞としてthat節の前にあるわけでもありません。関係代名詞がくるはずなのに、先行詞がないのです。 選択肢のなかで、関係代名詞であり、かつ先行詞を含んでいるもの、それはイ、ウ、エになります。が、イ、エをここに入れると「あなたの好きな時いつでも」「あなたの好きなところどこでも」という、時、場所を表す関係副詞になり、「あなたが好きなもの」という名詞にはなりません。ここで関係代名詞になりえるのは、whichever「~はどちらでも」だけです。 「あなたが好きなものどちらでも」という関係代名詞は、take「~をとる」と言う他動詞の目的語になっています。 以上ご参考までに。

-amelie-
質問者

お礼

• kazu1127
  • ベストアンサー率29% (26/87)
回答No.1

ウだと思いますが。。。 好きなもの何でも食べていいよ(取っていいよ)。って意味だと思います。

-amelie-
質問者

お礼

関連するQ&A

• 適語補充

Please ( )yourself to some fruit. アfit イseem ウlook エgo いまいち訳せないので何がはいるかわかりません。 解る方回答お願いします。

• 適語補充

she is busy ( )ready for the trip. アget  イto get ウ getting エgot どれが正しいのか解らないので解る方いらっしゃいましたら回答お願いいたします。

• 適語補充は分かったと思うのですが訳せません

He is ( )heavy than he used to be. アlittleイlessウleastエa few lessはlittleの比較級でこの文にはthanがあるからイかな?と思いましたがいまいち訳せないのでイかエかどっち?という感じなのでわかる方いらっしゃいましたら回答お願いいたします。

• 会話表現の問題です。

分かっていそうな問題もありましたが、念のため、全問載せました。丸つけをしてみたいと思います。 各問題で、ポイントや、解答のカギとなるものがありましたら、一言でも結構ですのでつけていただけると、見直しに助かります。そして【B】の問題だけ、訳がほしいです。 特に知りたい問題は、【A】の5、6のような問題です。この見極めかたを知りたいです。どれか迷ってしまいます。 【A】 1 “I´ve caught a bad cold.”“That´s()bad.”   アvery イtoo ウa little エhardly 2 ()come and see me this evening?   アWhy don´t we イWhy don´t you ウLet´s エHow about 3 “Passport,please.”“()it is.”   アThere イYes ウHere エCertainly 4 “I like traveling alone.”“(),too.”   アSo イMe ウYes エMine 5 “Didn´t you go there?”“()”   アYes,I did. イYes,I didn´t. ウNo,I did. エNo,I didn´t. 6 “I met him yesterday.”“Oh,()?”   アare you イdon´t you ウdid you エdidn´t you 7 Please()yourself at home.   アmake イlet ウget エease 8 ()yourself to the cake,please.   アEat イGet ウHelp エTake 9 “May I take your order?”“()…I´d like the special lunch.”   アLet´s take it イLet´s not ウLet me see エLet you decide 10 I´ll()you very much when you are gone.   アremember イmiss ウsee エhit 11 There´s no need to be upset.Take it().   アsimple イcomfortable ウeasy エrelaxing 12 Who´s(),please?   アyou イtelephone ウname エcalling 13 The line is().   アtalking イfull ウbusy エcrowded 【B】 1 A:I wonder if the typhoon is coming.Will it stop raining soon?   B:()   アI´m afraid not. イI don´t think that. ウNo,I´m not. エYes,I have. 2 A:Takeshi,you have a phone call.   B:()   アGoing! イComing! ウGive me your number,please. エThank you,I will. 3 A:Excuse me.Do you have the time?   B:()   アNo,I´m free. イIt´s 3:45. ウTime is money. エSorry,I don´t have much time. 4 A:I´m nervous.I have a job interview tomorrow.   B:()   アGood job! イGood work! ウGood word! エGood luck! 5 A:Would you mind my opening the window?   B:(),not at all.   アCertainly イYes ウDo エNo 6 A:How come you are here?   B:()   アI come here on time. イI come here by train. ウI worked because the bus was    crowded. エBecause I am supposed to be here. 【C】 1 誰かに何かを言われたが、よく分からないので聞き返すとき。   アSame to you. イI beg your pardon? ウHow are things? エBless you! 2 友人のパーティーを楽しんだ後、おいとまするとき。   アThank you,I´ve had a great time. イThis party was very funny,thank you.    ウI´m sorry that I didn´t stay longer. エExcuse me for missing the party. 以上です。

• ( )に入る適当なものを選んでください。

1.His visit spared me the trouble ( ) to him.  ア that writes       イ writing      ウ of writing      エ to write 2.(   )he has represented rich clients enhanced his image in the court.   ア As       イ What     ウ While     エ That 3.Take along some water with you ( ) you get thirsty.   ア if       イ in case      ウ so if      エ expect for 4.I suggested to Mary ( ) with me.   ア come       イ to come      ウ of her      エ that she come 5.He is ( ) telling a lie.   ア above       イ on     ウ across      エ below 6.Is there some rule ( ) we must not do it?   ア as       イ but      ウ that      エ which 再びすみません。 この問題もお願いします。

• 英語

1I hate the ( ) she always criticizes me. アhow イway ウmethod エstyle 2I went to Hawaii last week. That is ( ) I got suntanned. アwhy イwhat ウwhich エthat 3“Are you going somewhere during thad vacation?” “Yes, I've found a nice beach ( ) I can enjoy swimming even in February.” アhow イwhen ウwhere エwhich 4The boy ( ) used to work for our company. アyou were talking to イyou were talking ウwho you were talking エwhom you were talking 5The lady ( ) this letter of yours is addressed died last week. アwhom イto whom ウwhich エto which 6This is the new car made in America this year ( ) I spoke. アof that イof which ウthat エwhich 7The town ( ) is in Shimane Prefecture. アwhich Mori Ogai was born イin where Mori Ogai was born ウin which Mori Ogai was born エMori Ogai was born 8Social science, ( ) in 1998, is no longer taught at this college. アstudying the subject イhaving studied ウthe subject I studied エI have studied 9What everyone hates most about driving in a big city is the time ( ) to find a parking space. アit makes イthat makes ウit takes エthat takes

• 英文として誤っているものを1つ選んでください。

英文として誤っているものを1つ選んでください。 ア I dare say you are right. イ I daren't to look down. ウ How dare you speak to me like that? エ I never dared to ask him. 文法が間違えていると思うのですが どこが どう違うのかが分かりません。 違うところと理由を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語

一通り問題を解いて見ましたが、一番最初の問題だけ、どれだか迷ってしまいました。誰も家にいなかった、という意味には違いないと思うのですが… 1When she called his house this morning, ( ) at home. アanybody wasn't イno one would be ウnobody was エeverybody wouldn't be 2The firemen had trouble getting to the street ( ) the houses were on fire. アhow イthat ウwhere エwhich 3It is often said that rice is to Asians ( ) wheat is to Europeans. アhow イthat ウwhat エwhich 4The professor sternly told the student, “Read the passage ( ) I referred in my lecture.” アin which イof what ウthat エto which 5Zero degrees Celsius (0℃) is the temperature ( ) water changes to ice. アat which イwhose ウin which エto which 6( ) matters is whether you do your best or not. アthat イwhich ウwhat エwhy 7I was just about to sleep, ( ) the front-door bell rang. アon which イwhen ウwhenever エwhere 8I found the book on the kitchen shelf, ( ) was the last place I expected to find it. アwhere イwhich ウwhen エthat 9Unborn babies ( ) mother smoke are in danger of developing health problems. アwho イwhose ウwhom エthat 10The man ( ) I believed was an Australian was in fact an American. アwho イwhom ウin whom エfor who 以上になります。

• 前置詞と接続詞

前置詞と接続詞の問題です。特に6,9辺りが良く分かりませんでした。 お願いします 1“You seem to have had that car for years.” “Yes, I should sell it ( ) it still runs.” アbefore イduring ウuntill エwhile 2You should write down Aya's number ( ) you forget it. アin case イin the case ウso far as エso long as 3It matters little who finds the truth, ( ) the truth is found. アso long as イunless ウwhatever エwhether 4Alice was allowed to go swimming ( ) she kept near the lifeguards. アseeing that イin case ウso that エon condition that 5You can't eat tulips, ( ) they are beautiful to look at. アin spite of イthanks to ウeven if エdespite 6One basic question we have been trying to answer is ( ). アpeople behave イhow do people behave ウhow people behave エpeople behave how 7I wanted to see ( ) my friend looked when I visited him in the hospital.  アhow イwhat ウthat エwell 8Dark ( ) it was, the group managed to find its way to the hut. アbecause イas ウso エwhen 9We are not able to survive as human beings ( ) in close cooperation with one another. アif we live イif we lived ウunless we don't live エunless we live 10( ) the advancement of electronic means of communication such as international telephones, facsimiles and the Internet, Japanese people still seem to prefer face-to-face communication. アBecause イDespite ウFor エThough

• 関係代名詞問題を解きました。採点下さい。高校入試

(1)He has an aunt( ウ  ) lives in Kobe. ア. which   イ.what    ウ.who    エ.where (2)Is this the book ( イ )you bought last Saturday? ア.who    イ.which    ウ.when    エ.what (3)She is a kind girl( エ ) everyone likes. ア.what    イ.which    ウ.whose   エ.whom (4)That is shopping center( エ ) just opened two days ago. ア.who    イ.what    ウ.which    エ.it (5)There is someone at the door ( イ )wants to see you. ア.which    イ.who    ウ.whom    エ.whose (6)The lady ( イ )was my teacher. ア.to that I spoke    イ.whom I spoke   ウ.I spoke to エ.I spoke (7)You can see the mountains( エ ) top is covered with snow ,can’t you. ア.who     イ.whose ウ.whom    エ.that (8)The day will soon come( ウ )we can make a trip to the moon. ア.where イ.what   ウ.when     エ.which (9)He lends money only to the people ( ウ )word he can trust. ア.who    イ.whose    ウ.whom    エ.which (10)Look at the boy and the dog ( エ )are running over there. ア.who   イ.which    ウ.that    エ.what