• 締切済み

英文として誤っているものを1つ選んでください。

英文として誤っているものを1つ選んでください。 ア I dare say you are right. イ I daren't to look down. ウ How dare you speak to me like that? エ I never dared to ask him. 文法が間違えていると思うのですが どこが どう違うのかが分かりません。 違うところと理由を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.2

dare は一般動詞としても助動詞としても用いられます。 (アメリカでは一般動詞が普通) アとウは助動詞として,後ろに原形が来ています。 一般動詞の場合はエのように dare to 原形(to は省略可)が可能です。 イは to が続いているということは一般動詞の用法のはずですが, その場合は don't dare となるはずです。 I don't dare to look down. I don't dare look down. I daren't look down. はいずれも正しいですが, I daren't to look down. とはなりません。

• askaaska
  • ベストアンサー率35% (1455/4149)
回答No.1

イかしら。 I daren't look down. こうじゃないかしらね?

関連するQ&A

• 英文として誤っているものを1つずつ…

英文として誤っているものを1つずつ… (1) ア You need not have to see him. イ We don't have to leave now. ウ He has only to study hard. エ We all have to go there. (2) ア What you say might be true. イ It was very cold. I might be in the Arctic. ウ He said he might be home late. エ Might I borrow your tape recorder. (3) ア I dare say you are right. イ I daren't to look down. ウ How dare you speak to me like that? エ I never dared to ask him. (4) ア I think we had best stop now. イ I'd sooner go on. ウ We don't have better go on any farther. エ You'd better keep quiet about this. 本当に急いでます。 出来れば解説もあると嬉しいです! よろしくお願いします!

• 助動詞の問題です。

各文のかっこ内から適語を選んでください。 (1)He is a man of few words; but when he (アwill イshall ウdoes) speak, he is very eloquent. (2)Are you all right? You (アmust イcan ウought エdo) look pale. (3)How (アneed イdare ウwill エmay) you come here again? 次の文に誤りがあれば直してください。 (4)He has to be an old man, because he was born in 1901. (5)You had better not to go there alone. この問題を解いてみると、 (1)ア (2)ア (3)ウ (4)has to be→had to be (5)訂正なし になったのですが 先生に間違っていると言われたのどこが間違っているのか教えてもらえませんか? 訂正まで書いてあると助かります。

• 英語

4択問題です。 1“What did you do last night?” “Oh, nothing special. I spent most of the evening ( ) TV.” アseeing イto see ウto watch エwatching 2To avoid ( ) a cold, people should wash their hands frequently. アcatch イcatching ウto catch エto catching 3My clothes need ( ) but I don't have time to do the laundry now. アwash イwashing ウbe washed エto wash 4All you have to do is ( ) the dishes in the kitchen. アwash イwashing ウfor washing エto be washed 5He is honest in all he does. Have you ever heard him ( ) ill of by others? アspoke イspeaking ウto speak エspoken 6Although her parents had said “no” for a long time, they finally ( ) her go to Europe alone. アallowed イgot ウlet エmade 7“How did you do on the test?” “I don't know. For some reason, they've put off ( ) the results until the end of the month.” アannounce イannouncement ウannouncing エto announce 8He opened his mouth ( ) to say “No,” but he fidn't アas far イas if ウas much エwhat if 9“How do you like this park?” “It's wonderful! I never dreamed of ( ) such a quiet place in this noisy city.” アbeing イhaving been ウthere being エthere to be 10Many high schools prohibit students ( ). アdo part-time jobs イfrom being part-time jobs ウin doing part-time jobs エto do part-time jobs 6と7、10が分かりにくかったです。

• 英語

1“( ) all right if I came again some other time?” “Of course. Just give me a call before you come.” アIs it イWas it ウWould it be エWill it be 2 “Did your brother really lose the new pen you gave him?” “Yes,he did. I wish ( ) to take better care of his things.” アhe'd learn イhe'll have learned ウhe's learned エhe's learning 3If ( ) I could concentrate on my study! アever イany ウonly エbetter 4I was very tired. Otherwise, I ( ) to the party with you last night. アhad gone イwent ウwould go エwould have gone 5If I hadn't bought a computer last year, I ( ) using my old typewriter. アwould still be イwouldn't be ウwouldn't have been エweren't 6But for your advice, I able to graduate from college last year. アwas never to イhad been never ウwould never been エwould never had been 7“What did you think of last night's game?” “The team played well, but they ( ) better in the first twenty minutes.” アcould've done イdidn't do ウhadn't done エmust've done 8“I saw Mr.Suzuki at Shinjuku Station this morning.” “You ( ) have. He's still on vacation in Hawaii.” アcouldn't イdidn't ウmight エshould 9I know I look tired. ( ) if you had this house, a husband, and three children to look after. アYou were so イYou will so ウSo would you エSo you are 10A Japanese ( ) in a different way. アhad reacted イwill have reacted ウwill react エwould have reacted 以上になります。仮定法の時制で迷いました。

• ( )に入る単語を教えてください!

(    )の中に入る英語を教えてくださいませんか?よろしくお願いいたします。 1 You should look ( ) cars when you cross the street. ア about イ out of ウ out for エ over         ※ イかウの違いが分からず・・ 2 I ( ) reported it to the police, but I didn't. ア must have イ should ウ would エ should have ※ エ? 3 My father ( ) drink a lot but not any more. ア do イ is used to ウ used to エ was used to    ※ ウ? 4 They take great pride ( ) their old traditions. ア in イ of ウ on エ for                  ※ イ? 5 I will lend you the book when I ( ). ア finished it イ have finished it ウ will finish it エ will have finished it 6 I could not ( ) out what he meant. ア look イ make ウ set エ take ※イ? 7 彼は5行で5か所間違えた。   He made five mistakes in ( ) many lines. 8  He suddenly began to laugh. ( ) of a sudden, He began to laugh. 9 She is not such a fool as to quarrel with them. She ( ) ( ) than to quarrel with them. 10 For all his wealth, he wants more. ( ) he is wealthy, he wants more. 11 It has nothing to do with you. It has none ( ) ( ) ( ). どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• ( )に入る適当なものを選んでください。

1.His visit spared me the trouble ( ) to him.  ア that writes       イ writing      ウ of writing      エ to write 2.(   )he has represented rich clients enhanced his image in the court.   ア As       イ What     ウ While     エ That 3.Take along some water with you ( ) you get thirsty.   ア if       イ in case      ウ so if      エ expect for 4.I suggested to Mary ( ) with me.   ア come       イ to come      ウ of her      エ that she come 5.He is ( ) telling a lie.   ア above       イ on     ウ across      エ below 6.Is there some rule ( ) we must not do it?   ア as       イ but      ウ that      エ which 再びすみません。 この問題もお願いします。

• 会話表現の問題です。

分かっていそうな問題もありましたが、念のため、全問載せました。丸つけをしてみたいと思います。 各問題で、ポイントや、解答のカギとなるものがありましたら、一言でも結構ですのでつけていただけると、見直しに助かります。そして【B】の問題だけ、訳がほしいです。 特に知りたい問題は、【A】の5、6のような問題です。この見極めかたを知りたいです。どれか迷ってしまいます。 【A】 1 “I´ve caught a bad cold.”“That´s()bad.”   アvery イtoo ウa little エhardly 2 ()come and see me this evening?   アWhy don´t we イWhy don´t you ウLet´s エHow about 3 “Passport,please.”“()it is.”   アThere イYes ウHere エCertainly 4 “I like traveling alone.”“(),too.”   アSo イMe ウYes エMine 5 “Didn´t you go there?”“()”   アYes,I did. イYes,I didn´t. ウNo,I did. エNo,I didn´t. 6 “I met him yesterday.”“Oh,()?”   アare you イdon´t you ウdid you エdidn´t you 7 Please()yourself at home.   アmake イlet ウget エease 8 ()yourself to the cake,please.   アEat イGet ウHelp エTake 9 “May I take your order?”“()…I´d like the special lunch.”   アLet´s take it イLet´s not ウLet me see エLet you decide 10 I´ll()you very much when you are gone.   アremember イmiss ウsee エhit 11 There´s no need to be upset.Take it().   アsimple イcomfortable ウeasy エrelaxing 12 Who´s(),please?   アyou イtelephone ウname エcalling 13 The line is().   アtalking イfull ウbusy エcrowded 【B】 1 A:I wonder if the typhoon is coming.Will it stop raining soon?   B:()   アI´m afraid not. イI don´t think that. ウNo,I´m not. エYes,I have. 2 A:Takeshi,you have a phone call.   B:()   アGoing! イComing! ウGive me your number,please. エThank you,I will. 3 A:Excuse me.Do you have the time?   B:()   アNo,I´m free. イIt´s 3:45. ウTime is money. エSorry,I don´t have much time. 4 A:I´m nervous.I have a job interview tomorrow.   B:()   アGood job! イGood work! ウGood word! エGood luck! 5 A:Would you mind my opening the window?   B:(),not at all.   アCertainly イYes ウDo エNo 6 A:How come you are here?   B:()   アI come here on time. イI come here by train. ウI worked because the bus was    crowded. エBecause I am supposed to be here. 【C】 1 誰かに何かを言われたが、よく分からないので聞き返すとき。   アSame to you. イI beg your pardon? ウHow are things? エBless you! 2 友人のパーティーを楽しんだ後、おいとまするとき。   アThank you,I´ve had a great time. イThis party was very funny,thank you.    ウI´m sorry that I didn´t stay longer. エExcuse me for missing the party. 以上です。

• 関係代名詞問題を解きました。採点下さい。高校入試

(1)He has an aunt( ウ  ) lives in Kobe. ア. which   イ.what    ウ.who    エ.where (2)Is this the book ( イ )you bought last Saturday? ア.who    イ.which    ウ.when    エ.what (3)She is a kind girl( エ ) everyone likes. ア.what    イ.which    ウ.whose   エ.whom (4)That is shopping center( エ ) just opened two days ago. ア.who    イ.what    ウ.which    エ.it (5)There is someone at the door ( イ )wants to see you. ア.which    イ.who    ウ.whom    エ.whose (6)The lady ( イ )was my teacher. ア.to that I spoke    イ.whom I spoke   ウ.I spoke to エ.I spoke (7)You can see the mountains( エ ) top is covered with snow ,can’t you. ア.who     イ.whose ウ.whom    エ.that (8)The day will soon come( ウ )we can make a trip to the moon. ア.where イ.what   ウ.when     エ.which (9)He lends money only to the people ( ウ )word he can trust. ア.who    イ.whose    ウ.whom    エ.which (10)Look at the boy and the dog ( エ )are running over there. ア.who   イ.which    ウ.that    エ.what

• 文型

次の文の(  )に適する語をア~エから1つ選びなさい。 I have a beautiful picuture. Shall I show ( ) ? ア you it イ it for you ウ it you エ it to you 私はアでもエでもいいのでは?と思うのですが、違いは何ですか?

• 英語の記号選択問題です。

呼応・倒置・強調・省略・話法の5つのポイントが入っている記号問題ですが、問題に解答がついていないため、回答をお願いします。ひとつひとつの問題で、どんな問題文でどれを使えばいいか後で見ても分かるように、日本語の訳も付けていただけると助かります。お手間をおかけしますがお願いいたします。スペルミス等あったらすみません。 1 Not words but action()now.   アare needed イis needed ウneed エneeds 2 Not only my daughter but some of her classmates()that they saw the criminal.   アsays イhas said ウis said エsay 3 He as well as his children()soccer.   アare fond of イlike ウloves エprefer 4 I hope that either you or your brother()to the dinner.   アare coming イhave come ウis coming エare attending 5 Neither he nor I()the right person for the president of the company.   アam イdo ウbe エis 6 There()to be some mistakes in this composition.   アseem イlook ウseems エwas 7 The number of students in my reading class()limited to twenty-five.   アis イare ウhave エhas 8 I am not rich,()to be.   アnor I do wish イnor do I wish ウnor I wish エnor wish I 9 I usually go shopping on Sundays.().   アSo does Mary イMary does so ウMary does エSo Mary does 10 My wife never drinks coffee before going to bed,and().   アeither I do イeither do I ウneither I do エneither do I 11 ()that my dream would come true.   アLittle I did expect イLittle expected I ウLittle did I except エLittle I expected 12 Not only()all our money,but we also came close to losing our lives.   アwe lost イwe did lose ウlost we エdid we lose 13 What is it()he wants to do first of all?   アthat イwhat ウwhen エwhy 14 The old saying“When in Rome,do as the Romans do”is never more true()at the dinner table.   アas where イas when ウthan when エthan which 15 I would help you if I could,but I´m afraid I().   アcan´t イwon´t ウshouldn´t エwouldn´t 16 ()of their father´s plans,the twins looked at each other in disbelief.   アIf to tell イTold as ウWhen told エWith telling 17 His condition is serious,()fatal.   アas if イas well as ウeven if エif not 18 “Is he coming to our party?”“I´m afraid().”   アno イnot him ウhis not coming エnot 19 I()and always will enjoy the thrills of the game.   アhaven´t イhave been ウ have never エhave enjoyed 20 The discovery that coal could be burned()the kind of industrial society in which we live.   アenabled イmade possible ウcaused エcame into being