• ベストアンサー

添削お願いします

私たちは勉強や部活の予定が沢山あり、学生は遊ぶことが出来ません。 We schedule a lot of extracurricular activities and studies, and most students cannot play. 訳してみたのですが、おかしい所や文法が変なところはありませんか? 添削お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#35311
noname#35311
回答No.1

We have a lot of homework and club activities. Students have no time to spend freely. 1.play は、基本的に「子どもが遊ぶ」場合に使うので、この場合には使えません。大人が遊ぶなら、enjoy oneself とかを使うと思います。 2.勉強や部活は「日々の習慣」と考えた方がいいと思います。「予定」と考えると、「今週だけ勉強や部活で忙しい」というようなニュアンスになると思います。なので、訳すときに、schedule という言葉を使うと上手く表現できないと思います。 3.schedule は、"I am scheduled to do"で「私は~する予定です」、"The meeting is scheduled for Monday."で「会議は月曜の予定です」のように使うことが多いと思います 最初の「私たち」と、後の「学生」が指す対象は同じですか??もしそうなら、↓のようなのはどうですか?? We students are very busy with our homework and club activities everyday, so we don't have enough time to spend freely.

meitanM
質問者

お礼

分かりやすい添削ご指導有難う御座います! なんとお礼を言ったらいいのか…本当に有難う御座いました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします

英文の添削をお願いします。去年のプレゼンテーションは3年生と4年生に分けてグループを作っていましたが、今年は学年混ぜてプレゼンテーションを行ってほしいです。という英文ですが、  We held presentations dividing 3rd year students and 4th year students last year, but this year, we want you to form groups mixing 3rd year students and 4th year students. という文章でいいですか?

• 添削お願いします

We have to go through immigration to enter the United States. When I came back here, a lot of international students were waiting in line. 米国に入国するには入国審査を経なければなりません。私がここに戻って来るとき、たくさんの留学生が(入国審査を受ける為に)並んで待っていました。 以前も似たような英文を質問させていただいたのですが、少し内容を変えたかったのでもう一度質問させていただきます。 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題 「学生は部活をすべきである。」に対してあなたの意見を65~74語で書きなさい。 I suggest that students should belong to the clubs. If they belong to a club, they have a lot of friends, find it important to cooperate with friends and feel joy to practice. In addition, because excercise makes them health, they had better belong to sports club esperically. They should study hard and study gives them knowledge, but to spend time on playing sports with friends and to make friends are much more important. 74words 論理的に文章を展開できているか、文法に誤りがないかの2点について言及して頂けると助かります^^ よろしくお願いします!

• 英語の添削お願いします。

I do not look at a lot of the number of public phones, so I cannot contact anyone if what I happen and do not have mobile phone. または、I'm look at the number of public phones too much, so~. (わたしは、あまり公衆電話を見ない、だからもし携帯を持っていなくて何か起こったら連絡できない。) 添削をお願いします。

• 添削をおねがいします。

英語で「日本の地域社会を紹介する」というエッセイの課題があるのですが、 いまいち文構造とかが分からず、勉強しているのですが一度書いてみたので添削をお願いできないでしょうか? 不適切な部分や、違う表現にした方がベターだったりする場所を指摘していただけたら嬉しいです。 Hokkaido is like a jewellery box of nature. There are a lot of spots where you can enjoy wonderful nature in Hokkaido. For example, sea, mountains, hot springs, marshlands and lakes. First, Shiretoko is one of the most famous and popular spot because it is a World natural heritage. In winter you can see drift ice from the north of Shiretoko peninsula to Wakkanai. Kushiro Shitsugen National Park is popular place, too. This place is registered in Ramsar Convention. Also in Kussharo Lake, we can see many swans and approach them. Secondly, there are many natures of foods. For example, crabs, sea urchins, potatoes, and soybean. Especially sea food of Hokkaido is so wonderful. There are a lot of kinds of sea food in Hokkaido. The most famous sea food is Taraba crab. Moreover Potatoes in Hokkaido are very good so they are used by many confectionery companies making Potato chips. Finally, in Hokkaido there are animal which we cannot meet except there. In Bakkai we can see seals. Going Horonobe, we can see reindeers in Horonobe stock farm. If you want to see these animals at once, you go Asahiyama zoo. Thus Hokkaido is really a jewellery box of nature. (※多分小さなミスが多いと思いますがご指摘していただけたら助かります。) よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

In his early life, he mainly learned composition by self-study, leave a lot of works that a wide range of music from classical music, electric music, stage music, and pop song. 「若い頃、主に独学で作曲を学び、クラシック音楽から電子音楽、舞台音楽、ポップソングまで多岐にわたる作品を数多く残しました。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削をよろしくお願いします!

私は、もうすぐ受験をひかえている中学3年生です。 志望校の過去問で分からない問題があり、苦戦しています。(答えがなくて…) It was Mika's birthday, and she wanted (to enjoy) it! の to enjoy と同じ使い方の語句を含む文を選び、 次の4つの中から答えを1つ選ぶという問題なのですが、 (1)I have a lot of time (to play) with children. (2)I am glad (to see) you. (3)He stopped (to read) books in the park. (4)She started (to study) Chinese. どれが正解なのでしょうか。 私は(3)だと思うのですが…。合っていますか? 受験までもう時間がないので、添削していただけるとすごく助かります。 厳しく添削!をお願いします。 また回答例も教えていただけるとなお嬉しいです! お手数お掛けしますが宜しくお願いいたします。

• ◼︎添削してください(・_・;

添削を希望します! コートが空いていれば、予約していなくてもプレイできるし、一旦プレイを始めると、もし誰も待っていなければ、好きなだけプレイできるんだ。If the coat is empty, we'll be able to play without reservation, and we can play only favorite things if nobody waits affer starting to play. 不自然な英語ですよね・・・

• 英訳文の添削をお願いします。非常に簡単かもしれませんが、後半が特に自信

英訳文の添削をお願いします。非常に簡単かもしれませんが、後半が特に自信がありません。 (原文)わたしたちは毎日、食べたり着たり風雨をしのいだりするためにおびただしい数の物品を使っています。 (英訳)We use a lot of merchandice in order to eat and wear and save rain or wind.

• 添削お願いします

久しぶりですが添削をお願いします。 問題 「日本の学校教育をよりよくするために、あなたはどのような提案をしたいか」(70語程度) 回答 [We should reduce the number of students in every classroom by half. Now there are about forty students in one class, but it is difficult for one teacher to be charged with all the students. If the class size became smaller, there would be great benefits for students and teachers. Each pupil would get more individualized attention, and the relationship between students and teachers would be closer. I believe we could even put a stop to bullying.] 訳 「私たちはクラスごとの生徒の人数を半分に減らすべきである。現在、クラスの生徒数は約40人である。しかし1人の先生にすべての生徒がゆだねられるのは困難である。もしクラスの規模がもっと小さくなったら、先生と生徒に大きな利益があるだろう。それぞれの生徒がより個々な注意が向けられて、先生と生徒の関係がより近く近くなるだろう。私はいじめをやめさせることさえできると信じている。」 おねがいします。