• ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします

英文の添削をお願いします。去年のプレゼンテーションは3年生と4年生に分けてグループを作っていましたが、今年は学年混ぜてプレゼンテーションを行ってほしいです。という英文ですが、  We held presentations dividing 3rd year students and 4th year students last year, but this year, we want you to form groups mixing 3rd year students and 4th year students. という文章でいいですか?

noname#201437
noname#201437
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

We held presentations with 3rd year students and 4th year students separately last year, but this year, we want you to form groups with 3rd year students and 4th year students mixed up. でどうでしょうか。 私なら Juniors and seniors were in separate groups when we had presentations last year, but this year, we want you to have both juniors and seniors in each group. としたいですが。

noname#201437
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英文を添削してください。

以下の英文を添削、それから英語にしていただけませんか? よろしくお願いいたします。 Summer vacation is comming, althouh it's just for my students' ,it's rather easy for me just to do 夏期講習 and 部活指導. …私の書きたいこと、伝わったでしょうか?^^;;

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 相手が日本製の中古家電製品の輸入を希望していてそれに関する質問です。 ----------------------------------------------------------------- あなたが欲しい中古の家電製品は日本製のものだけですか? あなたがそれらを受け取り到着物の中身を確認した後、私たちがあなたのオフィスを訪問した時に代金を受け取れますか? 一度の輸送であなたが希望する日本製品は何トンですか? Are second hand home use products that you want only those made in Japan? After you receive those and check the contents of the arrivals , can we receive a payment when we visit your office ? What is the tonnage of the products that you want at one transport ?

• 私の書いた英文の添削をお願いします。

今、海外のペンパルと文通していのですが、自身がないのでこの英文が合っているかどうか教えてください。間違いがあったら正しい英文を教えてください。それと翻訳機では、通じなかったので今回は、翻訳機を使用せず、辞書で調べて書きました。 In Japanese university system is diffident by universities. I’ll tell you about my university Alma master. First year students must study education subjects. If you become second year student, you must do special study. ( Second year students must study education subjects and special subjects.) Third years & fourth years students must study almost special subjects.  Fourth years students must write a graduation thesis.( If you don’r pass it, you don’t graduate university. ) If you are up year, you study level up. But it isn’t individual level. If you don’t pass credits(compulsory subjects,etc..) , you must study next year. If you don’t pass decide number’s credits and compulsory subjects, you don’t graduate university. 日本の大学のシステムは、大学によって異なります。私の母校の大学について教えます。1年生は、教養科目を学びます。2年生になると専攻コースで学びます。(2年生は、教養科目と専門科目を学びます。) 3年生と4年生は、ほとんど専門科目を勉強します。そして4年生は、卒論を書きます。(卒論が不合格だと卒業できません。)学年があがるにつれてレベルアップします。しかし個人に合わせたものではないです。もし単位(必修科目)を落としたらまた、次の学年で勉強します。決められた数の単位と必修科目を合格しないと卒業は、できません。

• 添削お願いします

私たちは勉強や部活の予定が沢山あり、学生は遊ぶことが出来ません。 We schedule a lot of extracurricular activities and studies, and most students cannot play. 訳してみたのですが、おかしい所や文法が変なところはありませんか? 添削お願いします。

• 英検ライティング添削

英検準2級のライティング添削をお願いします!! 何点くらい取れるかもだいたいでいいので教えていただけると嬉しいです! 質問: Do you think it is important for students to learn how to give presentations at school? 解答: I think it is important for students to learn speaking to give presentations at school. I have two reasons. First, I think it is important for students to speak frount the everyone. If we can speak frount the everyone, we can useful in the future. Second, we can listen to everyone’s opinion. 観点は、 [内容] 課題で求められている内容が含まれているか [構成] 英文の構成や流れがわかりやすく論理的であるか [語彙] 課題に相応しい語彙を正しく使えているか [文法] 分構造のバリエーションやそれらを正しく使えているか この4つで、それぞれ4点満点で合計16点満点です。 中2で、質問の内容もあまり理解できなかったので、解答も少しずれているかもしれません。スペル間違えもあると思います。 よろしくお願いします!!

• 英文の添削をお願いいたします

英文の添削をお願いいたします こんにちは。当方、工学部の学生です。 学会に参加するために、英文でのAbstractを提出する必要があり、苦戦しています。 そこで、下記の英文の添削をお願いしたく、質問させていただきました。 ・タイトルとして 英文 Test fabrication and evaluation of interfacial reactions of AAA component for XXX 日文 XXXのためのAAA部材の試作と界面反応の評価 英文 However, there is not the AAA satisfying a demand of XXX under the present condition, and it is necessary to develop the AAA newly.Therefore, we tried to fabricate the AAA component which used BBB and CCC. 日文 しかしながら、現状ではAAAの要求を満たすXXXは存在せず、新たに開発する必要があります。したがって、私たちは、BBBとCCCを用いたAAA部材の製作を試みました。 AAAは、今回製作した試作品、BBBおよびCCCは、AAAの製作に使用した材料(元素)です。 XXXは、AAAを必要としている実験施設です。 添削や、より適切な文章のご教示をいただきたいです。 稚拙な英文で恐縮ですが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 4th ‘10 I went out to drink with my entering in the same year after work. I thought it was enjoyable for me. I don’t need to care for them and I can talk anything I think. I wander a drink of yesterday will not be same. And I wander I have to go to drink a place I wouldn’t like to. I have to think it is a business. Is it happy life for us to do so?

• 英文の添削をして頂けませんでしょうか?

英文に苦戦しております。 どなたか添削・改善して頂けますと幸いです。どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 また、本文内容に不快な思いをされる方がおりましたら、深くお詫び申し上げます。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 2週間前、我が県の市長が「放射能は危険ではない。痛みはわけ合うべきだ」と言い、放射能汚染された瓦礫の県内受け入れと福島産野菜の積極的な販売を表明した。私の生徒達は「日本の空気と食べ物は安全なの?」と私に尋ね、彼ら自身も考えてきたが、私達は未だに答えを見つける事が出来ない。 3 weeks ago, a Mayer of my prefecture expressed the acceptance of radioactive polluted rubble and active selling of vegetable grown in Fukushima area. My students have been asking me, "Is the air and food safe in Japan?", yet we have not found the answer yet.

• 英文添削をお願いします。

HPの英文版を作ることになっていまいました。少量ですので、ここに頼ることにします。以下は、機械翻訳により、英文化したものです。読んで違和感がないレベルで結構ですので、添削していただけるとありがたいです。 ---------------------------  The XXXXX is a company dealing with commercial and non Commercial Vehicles.  We are specialized in exporting Japanese high quality Vehicles around the world at a cheap prices.  We provide variety of services such as,purchasing,sales and export. Buying Used cars online from Japan is a challenging task and we make it easier and simpler for customers.  We are member of various auction in Japan. In our Website you can choose suitable cars,trucks,Vans,Industrial and Commercial machinery.  Please do not hesitate to contact us either of the following when needs arises, Phone,Fax.Or e-mail.

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 30th September ‘10 The first half of fiscal year will be over at today. I feel that time run out before I finish anything. But I will go writing my diary in English. I wonder how much this diary make my English ability improve? My defect is what I want a result. So I just enjoy reading, writing and hearing English now. But I spent a lot of time to write this diary.