• ベストアンサー

plushの意味教えて下さい!!

海外の友達と文通しています。日本に滞在した際に見つけた可愛いストラップ?か何かの文章で「plush」という単語が出てきました。二度もメールで出てきたのですが意味が分からず困ってます。辞書に載っている「フラシ天」や「豪華」とは違う意味のようです・・・ (1)we came across these little plush. They are so cute! (2)I am very bad at being a man sometimes because I like plush things どういう意味なのか教えて下さい。お願いします☆

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.4

「stuffed animal」=「ぬいぐるみのお人形」で100%間違いは無いと思いますが、、、 little, cute, bad at being a man, like plush things. から都全体の文の流れで連想・想像出来ますけど。 辞書の最後に載っていますね。 http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=plush&page=2

参考URL:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=plush&page=2
kittypwr
質問者

お礼

二度もご回答して頂いてありがとうございます☆ mabomk様の回答して下さった意味に近いような感じで納得出来ました。 どうやら日本のファンシーグッズのキャラクターグッズのことかな?多分。 友達はかなりマッチョなルックスですがトトロファン(笑)だったりするので恥ずかしいのかもしれません。 これですっきりしました。ご回答して下さった皆様ありがとうございました^^

その他の回答 (3)

• joshsan
  • ベストアンサー率39% (116/293)
回答No.3

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=plush いかした、すてきな、すばらしい、かっこいい、そんな意味です。

kittypwr
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。参考URLの辞書がとても見やすくていいですね!お気に入りにします!ありがとうございました☆

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

「ぬいぐるみの人形」ですね。 ぬいぐるみ「plushie」 [plush]=で「椅子張り用に使用されるビロード張り」と同じ様な生地で作るお人形さんの意味でしょう! 「英辞郎」は私も長年愛用しておりますが、使いこなすには想像力(推理力?)が大切ですね。

回答No.1

plush 【@】プラッシュ、【変化】《形》plusher | plushest、 【形-1】《布》フラシ天の(ような)、フラシ天で^作った[覆った] 【形-2】豪華な、豊富な、贅沢な、高価な、素晴らしい、かっこいい、きどった、ハイカラな 【名-1】《布》フラシ天、フラシテン◆ビロード布よりもっとソフトな感じの布、スポーツ乗馬服のズボン、ぬいぐるみの人形などに。 【名-2】豪華なもの、ぜいたくなもの (英辞郎)

kittypwr
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございます^^ 辞書だとその意味なんですがもっと可愛い感じの意味が含まれてるように感じてます。 もう少し雰囲気が掴めたらいいのですが・・・。

関連するQ&A

• 文法の説明

Sometimes when I consider what tremendous consequences come from little things... I am tempted to think... there are no little things. この文の when I consider what tremendous consequences come from little things の部分の文法的な説明を以下の点も含めて、お願いします。 what の品詞は何でしょうか? consider の目的語はどの部分になりますか? 直訳したら、 ・大きな結果が小さな事から生じる ということを思う時、 ・小さな事から生じる大きな結果を 思う時、 のどちらが正しいでしょうか?

• 今参考書を買って、英語を勉強しているのですが、どうしても次の2つのカッ

今参考書を買って、英語を勉強しているのですが、どうしても次の2つのカッコがわかりません どなたか教えてもらうととてもありがたいです。 In the early days of the United States of America, it was not easy to go from one city to Another. There was not any train and the roads were very bad. If a man wanted to go from one place to another, he bad to ride a horse. And because the roads were very bad, He sometimes became very dirty. One day a man in dirty clothes came to a hotel in a little town. “Do you have a room here for me?” he asked. The man at the desk thought, “This man is too dirty to stay at my hotel. I will tell him to go to another hotel.” “I am sorry,” he said. “We don’t have any rooms for you. There is a small hotel across the street. You can ask there.” Soon a man in fine clothes came into the hotel. He looked very important. “I’ve come to see Mr.Jefferson,” he said . “Mr.Jefferson?” “Yes, Vice-President Jefferson. We meet here.” The hotel man was surprised and said, “A man wearing( 1 )( 1 ) came here a little ago. I sent him to (  2 ) (  2 ).”he hotel man went to the Vice-President’s room in the other hotel. “Oh, Mr.Jefferson !” he cry. “I am very sorry. Now I know you are Vice-President, Not a farmer. We have a room for you. Please come back, sir.” “No,” said Mr.Jefferson. “If there is not a room for a farmer, there is not a room for the Vice-President.” この( 1 )と2のカッコには本文中の文字が入るらしいです。 またどうしてその答えになるのかも教えてください 本当に困ってます、どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• 今参考書を買って、英語を勉強しているのですが、どうしても次の2つのカッ

今参考書を買って、英語を勉強しているのですが、どうしても次の2つのカッ 今参考書を買って、英語を勉強しているのですが、どうしても次の2つのカッコがわかりません どなたか教えてもらうととてもありがたいです。 In the early days of the United States of America, it was not easy to go from one city to Another. There was not any train and the roads were very bad. If a man wanted to go from one place to another, he bad to ride a horse. And because the roads were very bad, He sometimes became very dirty. One day a man in dirty clothes came to a hotel in a little town. “Do you have a room here for me?” he asked. The man at the desk thought, “This man is too dirty to stay at my hotel. I will tell him to go to another hotel.” “I am sorry,” he said. “We don’t have any rooms for you. There is a small hotel across the street. You can ask there.” Soon a man in fine clothes came into the hotel. He looked very important. “I’ve come to see Mr.Jefferson,” he said . “Mr.Jefferson?” “Yes, Vice-President Jefferson. We meet here.” The hotel man was surprised and said, “A man wearing( 1 )( 1 ) came here a little ago. I sent him to (  2 ) (  2 ).”he hotel man went to the Vice-President’s room in the other hotel. “Oh, Mr.Jefferson !” he cry. “I am very sorry. Now I know you are Vice-President, Not a farmer. We have a room for you. Please come back, sir.” “No,” said Mr.Jefferson. “If there is not a room for a farmer, there is not a room for the Vice-President.” この( 1 )と2のカッコには本文中の文字が入るらしいです。 またどうしてその答えになるのかも教えてください 本当に困ってます、どなたかよろしくお願いします。 投稿日時 - 2010-04-25 12:52:55

• along の意味

(痴漢をする男について)I was on the bus by myself. This same man came and sat beside me. He lifted his one arm and laid it along my hip. alongはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

My friend and I enjoy writing letters and receiving things via regular mail. For my birthday, she told me to watch the mailbox because she was sending me something. Well, long story short, nothing arrived. I did get cards from other people in the mail. She also has my email address, but no birthday greetings came that way, either. came that way,はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どうか英語の意味を教えていただけませんか?

Dejar.... The package came like urgent delivery, that is the reason that came in 6 days, i expected received next week like ordinary delivery, you must know this point when you send the package, i think that i feel a little bit cheated and i will think about take or not the package. I will speak with PayPal about that and i will make a complain. About the feedback as i feel bad for this situation it will be not good. Otherwise, if you refund At least half cost of charge i will give you the best feedback. I wait your answer.

• cute way

Damn it! I have to draw cute things in a cute way! クソ! 私はどうしてかわいいものをかわいく描けないんだ! ここのwayは何の意味でしょうか? 方法、手段のwayではないですよね? もし仮にその意味のwayだとすると、 まるで話者が、かわいい方法で被写体を描きたい→話者がかわいく見える様に被写体を描きたい という意味に捉えてしまいます・・・ 日本語を英訳した文です

• 以下の英文を人力翻訳して。

Lol sorry.. I'm a little forgetful sometimes. How are you? skypeの外人がいってたこと。 こういう意味でしょうみたいな感じに翻訳頼む。

• この”as” はどいう意味?

ここでの ”as” はどいう意味で使われていますか? 私は、下記のどちらかかなと考えています。 よろしくお願いします。 (1) "so (とても)"の意味でbad を修飾しているのかな考えていますが、辞書で調べてもそういう使い方は見つかりませんでした。 (2)as bad (as ~ )の()の中が省略されている? Though the medical community says Vitamin C does not help prevent colds, there is definitely some proof that it helps keep them from being as bad. --補足-- 【前後の文】 While there is no actual cure for the common cold, Dr. Mishori says there are still a few things you can do to help reduce its duration and intensity. Though the medical community says Vitamin C does not help prevent colds, there is definitely some proof that it helps keep them from being as bad. “So if you catch a cold and on day one you start taking about two grams of 【出展】 VOA:http://www.voanews.com/english/news/health/Think-You-Know-All-About-the-Common-Cold--Think-Again-120059924.html

• you are cute too little??

"you are cute too little ○○(私の名前)!" の意味がいまいちつかめません。 アメリカ人の友達とメールをしていて、 友"selena gomez is so beautiful. i like her" 私"yeah right. i wanna be like her" 友"you are cute too little ○○!" と来たのですが、よく分かりません。(笑) まじでほんのちょびーっとだけ可愛いよと言っているのか、 でも流れ的にこの"too"は"~も"のtooだろうし、 みたいな感じで色々考えてましたが結局分かりません。 なんかこんな風に書いていると自分が可愛いと言われてるのか ものすごく気になっちゃってる人みたいになってしまいますが、 実際彼の事少し気になってるので気になっちゃってる人です。(笑) くだらなくてすみませんがどうか!! よろしくお願いします!!m(_ _)m