• ベストアンサー

翻訳すると統計学ってこと…?

いつもお世話になっております^^ さて、今回ペンパルとのメールで下記の文章が書かれていました。 「Like always I keep going to school and work. Do you know any thing about Statistics and Probability??? If you do please help me. I need help with that subject.」 自分なりに翻訳してみた結果 「私は、いつものように学校と仕事に行きます。あなたは統計学と可能性について知っていますか?もし、そうならば助けて欲しい。私は、その主題で助けを必要としています。」 と、なりまして何だか硬い文な挙句、意味不明な日本語になってしまいました^^; これは何について助けて欲しいと言っているのでしょうか?お願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Mr_Holland
  • ベストアンサー率56% (890/1576)
回答No.1

確率と統計(順序が逆ですが)の授業があるので、教えて欲しいという意味だと思います。  相当苦労しているのでしょうね。なかなか難しい学問ですから。  ちなみに、Statisticsは統計(学)でOKですが、Probabilityは確率と訳したほうがいいと思います。  

mikeneko1
質問者

お礼

お早い回答ありがとうございます!! なるほど統計学と確立ですか!これについて教えて欲しいと言っていたのですね^^ しかし私は英語もよく分からないし、最終学歴は高卒なので大学の問題なんて分からないです(苦笑)果たして彼を救ってあげる事は出来るのでしょうか…^O^; ありがとうございました!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• Diogenesis
  • ベストアンサー率49% (859/1722)
回答No.3

文章の最後の“subject”は「科目」ですね。 “Statistics and Probability”は 高校数学の一科目としてかつて日本にも存在した「確率・統計」に相当する科目でしょう。 現在のカリキュラムでは同じ内容を数学Iと数学B・Cの中で学ぶことになっているようですが。

mikeneko1
質問者

お礼

お早い回答ありがとうございます!! やはり数学で手こずっているみたいですね。^^; 確立は中学の時にやった覚えはあるのですが、昔のことなんで、あまりあてになりませんね>O<; ありがとうございました!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • hukuponlog
  • ベストアンサー率52% (791/1499)
回答No.2

Statistics and Probability って、統計数学のことではないでしょうか? 具体的には 確率論,確率過程論,計画数学,確率分布,標本分布,乱数, あるいは、その統計的応用手法としての実験計画法,多変量解析,時系列解析などを指していると思いますよ。

mikeneko1
質問者

お礼

お早い回答ありがとうございます!! わ~!!^^;何だか難しそうなことで彼は困っていたのですね! 勉強不足な私には、なんてアドバイスをしたらよいものか…。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• どうか翻訳お願いします

> first of all yukio > > i need your promise keep(no angray.no sad ,no hate)do not say that to me > when you know it please ok? > > but it think many times to say not now it is not good time now it is better > later when it is good time . > > when you are cool in that day and happy then it is okey to say it. > > so in that day which it is*(soon soon soon very soon) in that day i want you > be like this: > > 1)be sure that ************************ > there was some one his name (kain)he really consider you everything for > him > > he was not play . he is not sly as you said before > > he always remeber your thing and mention your name every minutes > > he trust you more than you think.he is not sly.he wants best for you. > > > 2) > > be cool be happy always do not be sad > > trust that he will do any thing make you happy any thing > > he will be there when you need any help from him > > > he will be glad very much when he can make something for you make you happy. > > > > 3) > i want do something for you that let you happy person in this life > > so yukio please i ask this: > > when you are sad or need something i will be glad to help you > > > do not refuse it,,,,,,,,it will be there any time any where. > > okey?are you agree with all this it is waiting your answer. -------------------------------------- 急ぎの為、翻訳をどうかお願いいたします。 きちんとポイントはおだしします。 よろしくお願いいたします

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

breathing is the hardest thing to do. with all I've said and all that's dead for you,

• 外人に送りたいのですが翻訳してほしいです(>_<)

風邪で寝込んでいた所に、いとこが亡くなった外人の友人がいるのですが、、 ”何も力になれなくてごめん。。”的な意味をおくりたいのですが、、、 I'm so sorry.. I cannot help you.. But If you need anyone to talk to, I’ll always be here for you. でいいのでしょうか? I cannot help you.はなんかおかしいですよね、、冷たいというか、、 何も力になれなくてごめん。と、相手を心配している気持ちを伝えたいです。。 相手はとてもいい人で、こんな時なのに私の心配をしてくれます。。 全然違う他の文書でもいいので、こういう時なんと言葉をかければいいのでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Duff McKagan recently spoke on the Standard Ass Rock Show to support the DeLeo bros (and Kretzel's) decision to boot frontman Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots. “The Stone Temple Pilots guys, they had to do what they had to do. I completely [chuckle]… I understood what they had to do. I think they got a lot of backlash from STP fans, but what are you gonna do? They did the thing they needed to do, and good for them – they're healthy guys and good fellows, guys you pull for if you know them and you understand what they went through. “I went through the same thing with their singer and it's really frustrating. It's utterly frustrating when things are going good and one guy's kind of dragging it down. Or dragging it sideways at least … Sideways … I'll say sideways.”

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes the V5 is $30.00 but that comes with the current set and 4ea silicon wire leads, what current would you like it set to or what current range if your going to set the final current there are 4 current ranges see here>http://*** Yes your have alredy put down $50.00 and when I finish your two heat sinks I will tell you the ballance and you can pay then, I do not need any funds right now thanks

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

If you voted for trump I forgive you. If you still support trump then you are an accomplice to treason in my opinion. This scandal is going to end up being the biggest thing to happen to American politics ever. I've been saying it since the very beginning. This is a criminal and illegitimate president. And the mess is going to last years and probably destroy the Republican Party.

• 翻訳願います。

It is not that I do not want to marry you, it would be a lovely dream to do so, I think. I do not think that we have this path ahead of us... but I want to have you in my life always, somehow. Duty as a man? To stand and hold the load, to carry it forward. To move and put the wants of man away. 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳してくれませんか?

I’ve had players in their 20’s who were tired. You should measure players by performance not age. I don’t believe in age, at Inter nobody runs more than Javier Zanetti and he’s 39!, I don’t know how this story is going to end, what I do know is I want Frank and Chelsea to finish well, Frank Lampard will always be one of the most important players in Chelsea’s history.”

• 翻訳してください。

I'm just sudden.. alone... now.. I always miss you.. and pray for your good future & our meeting.. but your sudden word give me sad... I think that you don't like me and you don't love me... my mind.. is too.. good luck to you... always... I wait for you.. in this place...

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 I'll go with that price. You mention the camera is good condition right. So i just take a lens and shoot. One more thing, do you ship any item before in Malaysia? どうか、よろしくお願いします。