• ベストアンサー

訳して頂けますか

今、オーストラリアに帰省中の英語の先生からもらったメールです Oh Yukeko, how I wish I could lay out the whole of my holidays with you so far all in one go. If I could snap a story within my fingers, I would. But I am no elf or a fairy. So you might need to hold back and await another one of my emails. But do tell us what you have been up to. lay out が分かりません。そこが分からないので、なんとなく全体が分かりません・・・。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

lay outは割り当てるで休日を全部あなたと過ごしせたらどんなによいかということです。もし指をパチンとかやって物語を作り出せたら、そうしますが、エルフや妖精ではないのでそれはできません。またメールをするのでそれまで待っていて欲しい。でも近況は伝えて下さいという感じだと思います。so far all in one goはよくわかりませんがすぐにかけつけられたらということなのでしょうか?(自信なし)。ざっとですみません。

yukeko
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.4

#.3です。 ちら見で答えてしまいましたが、全体を訳してください。ということだったのですね。#.1さんが答えているので特にどうということではありませんが、 (all) in one go 一度で、(すべて)同時に、   ・eat somthing in one go : 一口でたべる so far (so far as の意味と思われる) ~まで、 日本語では「できうる限り」といった所でしょうか。。。 lay out は、休日を一緒に過ごすことができたら(段取り[予定]ができれば)、の意味にとったが、寝る意味があるので H な意味で言っているのか、ほのめかしているのかとも考えるが、しかし、そうすると最後の US と整合性がとれない。 But do tell "us" what you have been up to. で、これは普通の文章だろうと。 ちなみに be up to は計画や予定のような行動をたずねています。「これからどうするの? なんか予定があったら教えてね。」みたいな感じです。 "do" tell us で「"きっと"教えてよ」と強調してます。 ・・・たぶん。なにせ一般人なので。すみません。

回答No.3

lay out = plan to

• sceptic
  • ベストアンサー率32% (9/28)
回答No.2

[LDOCE] に以下の意味が書いてあります。 lay out = to describe or explain something clearly 1回のメールでは書ききれないほどたくさんの出来事があった、ということでは?

関連するQ&A

• 英語→日本語に翻訳願いますm(_ _)m

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします! (1)Feet kind of freak me out I don't know why but I don't really like to touch them even my own. (2)Again the way you speak its as if you know my thoughts as if you know my prayers to God and what I spoke I desired in a woman. (3)You are so amazing and I am so excited to continue to dig deeper into who you are. (4)You treat me so well.

• 和訳をお願いします

When at latest should I pay for this item? I have no problem to pay already but I would like to ask you to not ship the item yet. Why? - because I am thinking to purchase maybe more of your razors but have not decided yet. So my question is if you could postpone the shipment by couple of weeks?

• 曲の和訳お願いします

Crazy Bitch Buckcherry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSzyKO_kW_s Break me down, you got a lovely face We're going to your place And now you got to freak me out Scream so loud, getting fuckin' laid You want me to stay, but I got to make my way Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Take it all, the paper is your game You jump in bed with fame Another one night paid in full, uh You're so fine, it won't be a loss Cashing in the rocks, just to get you face to face Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Get the video fuck you so good Get the video fuck you so good Crazy bitch Crazy bitch Crazy...bitch Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back, come on Baby girl You want it all To be a star You'll have to go down Take it off No need to talk You're crazy But I like the way you fuck me Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on You keep me right on You're crazy But I like the way you fuck me

• 和訳教えてください

(1つ目です) I don\'t recommend it, but you could so eat out of your downstairs toilet. (偉そうに?)勧告する気はないが、トイレから出て食べて??? この位置にあるsoは初めて見たので 強調もしくは、何か省略されてるのかと考えてみたのですが・・・ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (2つ目です) I don\'t have to do anything. They just have to think I might. 私は何もしなくていい 彼らが(私の考えているかもしれないことを)考えざるを得ない??? thinkの後にthat、mightの後にthinkが省略されてるのかと 考えてみたのですが・・・ 乱雑な質問文で申し訳ありません よろしくお願いします

• 長文和訳お願いします!

長文和訳お願いします! 読みにくかったらすみません My dear 〇〇 I'm slowly getting over my jet lag and getting used to my normal life again. Life in Japan was so easy for my ... everyday eating out in a restaurant, hotel room got cleaned every day ... In Belgium I need to do all that myself ... it is a bit of work ... but part of me is happy to be back in my own house ... and not havening to live out of my suitcase. But at the same time I'm very sad that I have left Japan and that I'm now so far away from you.

• 和訳をお願いします。

I was curious if you ever considered changing the structure of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?

• 有名な I love you という詩ですが、上手く訳せません。どなたかスムーズな訳をお願いしたいです。

“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you, for the part of me that you bring out. I love you, for putting your hand into my heaped-up heart, and passing over all the foolish, weak things that you can’t help dimly seeing there, and for drawing out, into the light, all the beautiful belongings that no one else had looked quite far enough to find. I love you, because you are helping me to make of the lumber of my life, not a tavern, but a temple. Out of the works of my every day, not a reproach, but a song. I love you, because you have done more than any creed could have done to make me good, and more than any fate could have done to make me happy. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself. Perhaps that is what being a friend means, after all.”

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• こういうカンマってありなんですか?

And I forgot to bite my tongue, as my assumption, is the mother of all mistakes So I assume the role, open my mouth, and clumsy words escape So why you, wanna to be there, when you could be here, you are slipping away ある歌の歌詞の一部です。 なんかよくわからないカンマの打ち方なんですがこういうのもありなんでしょうか? 英文訳も含めつつどなたかよろくしお願いします。

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m

次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m So what's the alternative? She could express her feelings with "I feel” statements. How does she feel? She feels ticked off! So why not just say this instead of being argumentative? She could also try to understand what he's thinking and feeling. How does he feel? He feels shut out and ignored. She could say, "I feel put down and angry, but I know there's some truth in what you say. Apparently you think I've put my career first and you feel rejected. Is this the way you feel? If so, could understand why you feel hurt and angry." 長くなってしまいましたが、よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m