• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

When at latest should I pay for this item? I have no problem to pay already but I would like to ask you to not ship the item yet. Why? - because I am thinking to purchase maybe more of your razors but have not decided yet. So my question is if you could postpone the shipment by couple of weeks?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

この商品の支払いは、いつまでにしなければならないですか?私はすぐに支払えるのですが、できればまだ商品を送付しないでほしいのです。なぜかというと、あなたのカミソリをもっと多く購入しようかと迷っておりますが、まだ決心がつかないからです。そこでお聞きしたいのは、2,3週間送付するのをお待ちいただけないでしょうか?

その他の回答 (1)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

この製品の支払いは遅くてもいつでしょうか? もう支払いをするのは何の問題もありませんが、まだ発送をするのをやめていただくようお願いしたいのです。なぜか?それは髭剃りをもっと買おうかなと思っているのに、まだ決めていないからです。ですから、私の質問は、2~3週間発送を延期できるかどうかということです。 以上でいかがでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

As I mentioned earlier, I was very upset to pay 40$ in addition to the cost of the razor due to custom fees. This would have been avoided, had you valued the razor at less than 60$ like you did the two previous times. I will keep this razor, but would like to know what you suggest we do about the additional 40$ I paid, and the heljestrand razor I bid on. I would like to continue buying razors from you in the future.

• 和訳をお願いします

I have a problem, I have not received the parcel but both the Japanese EMS and french Chronopost websites tells that the parcel has been delivered. Can you please tell me the address where you have shipped the two razors please?

• 和訳をお願いします

Hi I was wounding if you might be willing to come down on the price of this reazor I have bout sever other from you in the past 6 months probable about 7-8 but i just don't have 123 and an really really love the JAPANESE RAZORS IF YOU CANT COME DONW ON THIS ONE MANY YOU HAVE A REALLY NICE ONE YOU CAN COME DOWN ON

• 和訳をお願いします。

オークションで出品しているとナイジェリアの方から「クリスマスプレゼントに買いたいと思います」というメールが来ました。もうPayPalで支払ったそうなのですが11万円振り込んでくださいと送ったのに見てみると15ユーロとなっているのです。メールの内容はこうです Hello , Thanks for your mail back , Well am happy to receive your message in my email box . The payment will be made by Bank to bank Transfer or PayPal , So Here is the shipping Information below : Olamide Oladimeji Address: No 13 Ui Rode Agbowo City: Ibadan Zip Code: 23402 State: Oyo State Country: Nigeria Phone Number: +2348079813952 Am buying this item for my wife in Nigeria as Xmas Gift , So kindly get back to me with this details below : Bank Transfer : Bank Name Holder's Name Account Bank Item Name Total Cost with the shipment via Ems Speed Post office PayPal : Full Name PayPal Email Address Item Name Total Cost with the shipment via Ems Speed Post office So i will wait for you to send me this details so that i will be able to make the payment of the item . I Wait for your message back . John で、どうやってお金を受け取ればよいか分からないので聞くと、 Thanks for your message back , Well the payment of the item have been confirm by PayPal now , All you have to do now is to go and make the shipment of the item with the shipping address given to you .So go to Ems Speed Post Office and make the shipment of the item and send the shipment too PayPal with this E-mail below : service@charitybankintl.org . So kindly go now and make the shipment of the item and send the shipment details for PayPal to verify it , Then make the funds of your money once they can confirm the shipment details of the item from you . と来たのです。意味がわからず、どうすればよいのでしょうか?

• 和訳について質問です。

和訳について質問です。 I lived with a friend of mine that lives in Paris now. It was really cool because we got along very well. But living with someone even when you're not a couple means that you'll have trouble similar to a couple ^^; Like when someone doesn't clean.. or eat your stuff..or invite friends when you just want to sleep, etc... ところどころ和訳できない場所があるので教えていただけますか? 今はパリにすんでいる友人とルームシェアをしていました。私たちはとってもうまくいっていたけど (私たちはカップルじゃないけど)カップルが一緒に生活しているようなちょっとしたトラブルもあったよ。 例えば誰かが掃除をしないとか誰が誰のものを食べたとか。それとか自分は寝たいのに相手が友達を呼んでるとかね。 living with someone even when you're not a couple means that you'll have trouble similar to a couple の下りがちょっとよくわかりません。 おしえてください!

• 和訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 1.According to the newspaper,at least 20 employees were wouunded because of the accident in factory. 2.This bus will take you to the city hall in fifteen minutes. 3.Please have whichever you like. 4.There is something wrong with the TV set.I must have it repaired 5.It is impossible for him to finish it before five. 6.I remember meeting somewhere but do not recall where. 7.Do you know the reason why he did not come yesterday? 8.He would be glad to hear the news. 9.Allow me to introduce myself to you. 10.We have yet to receive your reply. 11.I felt like crying when I heard the news. 12.I wouid appreciate it very much if you would let me use your phone. 13.I want you to do like I tell you. 14.I'll pick you up at your hotel at six.

• 和訳をチェックしてください。

次の文を和訳しましたが、自信ありません。仮定法と考えたことと、to have you の部分で悩みます。 " the thing is , i love you ,but afraid not had the chance to have u". これを、次のようにParaphrase したうえで訳しました。 " the thing is , i love you ,but I’m afraid that I hadn’t the chance to meet you" あなたが好きです。でも、ほんとうのところ 会えるのだろうか。 ご意見、ご指導をよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

Hello do you still have this Item that you posted on auctions.yahoo.co.jp for sell, if YES I ll be offering you $ 3,500 USD for each unit and including the shipment cost via EMS to my Niece in United State.. kindly reply back to my email and send me some more pictures of the Item on my email and know that i can not reply here on auctions.yahoo.co.jp , my email is ( ・・・・・・ (at) gmai l.com ) I will be waiting to hear back from you soon BEST REGARDS

• 和訳して下さい!

It's not my birthday and I can't even be there to celebrate with you but I'm happy as hell only by imagining how awesome tonight's gonna be for you. happy birthday buddy! Have a great start of another one of the best year of yours.

• 和訳をお願いします

Like the other razor (Puma) I bought from u it was advertised as shave ready. Neither razor I bought from you were close to shave ready. I had to hone the last one and will have to hone this one. Do not understand why you advertise razors as shave ready.